Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #841
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    @Feelin' Groovy, @Carl'sRightEye and @Indelible the season and the drama along with a showmance has begun!!!
    First, BB16 Paul is back!!! What?? I was not expecting that and NOT sure I want another season of "friendships and Pablo the duck"! :D
    I was NOT NOT NOT glad to see that flipping squeaky voiced Nicole again....was she trying to torture us with her odd way of articulating simple words like button, which was "but-on" (it's button one syllable, girl).
    OK, how about that Josh??? WHAT was up with him and Megan? When I saw that crazy between those 2 I started a wager on who would be the first to go...who knew that the time for one of them to exit would come so soon!!
    Spoiler Spoiler:

AND, Jess and Cody just may be the show's first showmance. I don't know what their couple name will be but this season of temptation, should be re-named the season of Big and Sometimes Natural Boobs :P
    I have a lot of catching up to do!

2. Back To Top    #842
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't know who is watching this but, HEAVEN's this is a great season! The DRAMA!!
    Paul our vet from BB18 is working the house!!! On Sunday's episode, cant wait to see Cody's face for myself when the other members of Cody's alliance start handing Paul their tickets in the candy crush contest!!!! And Paul wins HoH!!!! yay.....

Paul is the shit this season! He has a plan in play to backdoor Cody. I am not sure why Cody hated Paul from the door, but it always seemed like a big dose of envy to me! That Cody needs a game face! He and his showmance Jess are on the outside of the circle of trust and ts clear that the targets on their backs were put there by them not anyone else....stupid, arrogance.

This week's temptation is going to Christmas and she got to chose three HG for a curse....her choices were Jess, Cody and Jason.

The house guests have to stay on the Lilly pads..... And Elana's boobs are everywhere...not this is a bad thing but Holy Tatas Batman! https://youtu.be/Z_-1imUXmcE hope ths link will take you there so you can peep for yourselves...LOL

3. Back To Top    #843
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1739 Post(s)
    Level
    This is the season of Big Boobs. And I agree this season has been great so far.
    I don't know who is watching this but, HEAVEN's this is a great season! The DRAMA!!
    Paul our vet from BB18 is working the house!!! On Sunday's episode, cant wait to see Cody's face for myself when the other members of Cody's alliance start handing Paul their tickets in the candy crush contest!!!! And Paul wins HoH!!!! yay.....

Paul is the shit this season! He has a plan in play to backdoor Cody. I am not sure why Cody hated Paul from the door, but it always seemed like a big dose of envy to me! That Cody needs a game face! He and his showmance Jess are on the outside of the circle of trust and ts clear that the targets on their backs were put there by them not anyone else....stupid, arrogance.

This week's temptation is going to Christmas and she got to chose three HG for a curse....her choices were Jess, Cody and Jason.

The house guests have to stay on the Lilly pads..... And Elana's boobs are everywhere...not this is a bad thing but Holy Tatas Batman! https://youtu.be/Z_-1imUXmcE hope ths link will take you there so you can peep for yourselves...LOL

4. Back To Top    #844
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Level
    @Mia Dixon....I have to say that the guys are not as delicious as the those I have seen since last year and over the last year I watched both BBOT and BBCan and the men had both smoking bodies and sex appeal. 7 kid Kevin and leftover Paul are the only personalities with some extra and neither of them will be hooking up in a showmance!

5. Back To Top    #845
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1739 Post(s)
    Level
    I agree!!
    @Mia Dixon....I have to say that the guys are not as delicious as the those I have seen since last year and over the last year I watched both BBOT and BBCan and the men had both smoking bodies and sex appeal. 7 kid Kevin and leftover Paul are the only personalities with some extra and neither of them will be hooking up in a showmance!

6. Back To Top    #846
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level

Quoting Elaine on Seinfeld: "fake, fake...fake fake!" Fakest boobs of any season. LOL I also don't find the guys nearly as appealing as those hunks from past seasons.

I don't know who to root for, either. Cody kind of reminds me of Tom Cruise, Paul is a re-tread, Christmas manipulated that one guy (don't know his name, but he started crying with her), and the rest are just not memorable and I expect them to be picked off one by one.

Jillian (was that her name?) was so shocked about her eviction that she didn't have anything to say to Julie. Seemed like Julie cut that interview short.

I'll admit I missed some earlier episodes and how some alliances formed. Can't wait to see what's next! I'm paying more attention to who's who!

7. Back To Top    #847
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Level
    I am soooooo addicted to this show! Here is my take on the Male players.

Paul: He is always on! That could be good but bc he keepsSAYING that he is the other HG’s only path to the finale that I can’t with him anymore!!! I despise Cody but he has Production fav Paulall figured out. Now how does he rally the others without getting evicted inthe process?????

Kevin: He is my favorite! Such a Boston mob-like dude, withendless stories! When he called Ramses “Ramses’” and described him as “thelittle kid with the glasses” to Jessica last week…aw…he just slays me

Josh: Did anyone catch his rant on the live feeds???! Whatthe flippity fuck was that?? Banging pots and pans in Mark’s face; telling Markhe was carrying Cody’s balls…wow! Slow down Josh, you are not line leader,yet!!! You know, Cody loves to refer toJosh as “psychotic” he is not but he is the most immature and emotionallystunted human being I have seen on tv in a longtime. They screened for this???

Mark: Can we start with the blank, empty stare??? I really want to pin down just who he remindsme off. For this week I have settled on a cross between Michael Jackson post“Bad” album and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Watching him makes it clear what actorsmean by presence. He doesn’t have any. I wonder if it is bc he doesn’t asserthimself. He did have presence a few days ago when he was about to unhingedJosh’s head from his shoulders during that rant in the kitchen

Matt: This is the invisible man. A showmance that is nearly as boring as heis. And a player who didn’t come to playJust follow and fangirl;!!! Whatever… he is playing to go to jury andthat’s precisely why he has to go this weekbut he won’t….#wasteofgameplay

Cody: He gets the hierarchy and he is almost right abouthis being an Alpha. He has the insights of an Alpha but the instincts of anandroid. He has no knack for the socialgame and STILL can’t fully defer to Jessica whose social skills are strong. Doesn’t he get it that a person likeJessica lives on her social instincts!!!?
    Welp my fav moment from this season occurred on the feeds, when Cody lets loose on Paul in the HOH room and then Paul spills what happened to anyone who would listen..this sets Josh off on a anti-Cody rant and when big baby Mark tells Josh to turn it down, Toddler Josh starts banging pots and pans together in Mark's face and calling him Cody's dog. Well, the feeds cut as Mark charges at Josh....it was such a clusterf*ck that will likely never be seen on network tv!!!! bahahahah....what fun at day care

8. Back To Top    #848
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Level
    I feel like the conversations that I have been having on this site are the real world version of BB rife with paranoia and ascribing large meanings to the trivial. Like when Alex grilled Jessica over and over about who hid her cat ears and poured out her soda...wtf??? Or Kevin being perceived as sketchy bc he talked to Cody when he came into the bath room and all Kevin said was "Hi".
    Why won't any one play their own game??? Elaina acknowledged they are all being "Paul's Groupies" like Cody said. Each is just hoping that s/he is the one who is the real ride or die.

I am hopeful that there is still time for someone to make a big move and de-throne Paul. Goodness would I LOVE to see him get back-doored!!!!

9. Back To Top    #849
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    @beethedead, that is my fondest wish ~ that Paul is completely blindsided and backdoored! He just sits back all smug and confident, with all of his puppets doing his bidding.

I think the best is yet to come as all of those wimps and floaters turn on each other, LOL!

10. Back To Top    #850
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Level
    As we go to MSF on Fear, I am looking forward to this 20th season of Big Brother.... premiere date is June 20th ....i think ...lol! Actually, suck at dates... but its soon!!....haha!

Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast