Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
  1. Back To Top    #871
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    Bayleigh is now immortal! Haha!! That HOH was a lesson in seeing whats really behind the veil!!! Omg!! What a primadonna... that was some SHIT! But what immortslized her was that house meeting!!!! What the af?!?!?!?! was that??? It was the best ever!!! Blood!!! Actually blood!!! The scream!!! Tylers tears...it was everything!!! She looks so glaormous on the outside ...her mind and heart are so flipping twisted on inside!! Hope she matures or gets therapy....soon!!!
    So true!!! Like Julie said in her interview, Bayleigh Lost. Her. Mind.!!! That was not a good look at all, her screaming like a banshee. She played a piss-poor game and tried to blame others. Even her friend Haleigh voted against her, lol. I wonder what Swaggy thinks of her now, after getting a look at the real Bayleigh behind the mask. Yes there are some snakes and backstabbers in the game. I cannot stand JC or Brett or Angela or KC. I don't much care for Rockstar either. I don't know who to root for. I bet either Scottie or Sam are next on the block.

I love when the game gets to this point when friends turn on each other, lol!!

2. Back To Top    #872
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Hayleigh was thinking "oh, poor misunderstood Bayleigh..." until the Bayleigh turned striaght up insane! She's really some strange mix bc clearly she lacks the ability to modulate her emotions but the way she exited like she was mom/queen bidding farewell to her subjects " u can all give me hugs now" So much cray to dissect... In her favor she is bold and blind to her real world self...but those are attributes in the realm of tvland...loool!! So, who to root for?? IHayleigh scored points this week both with her risking game to clear Bayleigh's name; then correctly voting Bay out and then she wins HOH and sets Fessy straight! WHEW!! Good stuff. I still like Sam but you are 100% she is kissing Tyler ass and begging to go home!!! Damned recruit...just play the game!!! Angela is the devil!! Cant say enough bad things about her!!! And rockstar...poor girl...she needs a whole post to herself! A disaster!

3. Back To Top    #873
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Level
    Am i wrong or are we due for a double eviction???
    btw---the hive is clueless .... but nice
    cant wait to see who goes up on the block this week but the way things have been going for the hive, they will lose another one of their own .... they are in a death spiral...

4. Back To Top    #874
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Am i wrong or are we due for a double eviction???
    btw---the hive is clueless .... but nice
    cant wait to see who goes up on the block this week but the way things have been going for the hive, they will lose another one of their own .... they are in a death spiral...
    Check the recent spoilers. The stupidity never fucking ends. They manage to win HOHs and still fucking lose. I donít get it.

5. Back To Top    #875
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazed And Kwam-fused View Post
    Check the recent spoilers. The stupidity never fucking ends. They manage to win HOHs and still fucking lose. I donít get it.
    Damn!! Damn! Damn!! I'm only one day behind on spoilers...ugh...wtf happened on Fressy's HOH?? U know when he won, I thought if it were possible for the HOH to go on the block this dickhead will find a loophole way!!! Im going now to spoil myself...lool! But im not sure i can take any more from this group of happless wonders...

6. Back To Top    #876
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Level
    R U flipping kidding me?!?!?
    Note to Fessy Fkhead!! You cannot just eliminate every man Hayleigh flirts with this is not The Bachelor! Im done with these losers!!

7. Back To Top    #877
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1739 Post(s)
    Level
    There side has played a stupid game!!!
    Note to Fessy Fkhead!! You cannot just eliminate every man Hayleigh flirts with this is not The Bachelor! Im done with these losers!!

8. Back To Top    #878
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    The spoilers are quite interesting! He and Haleigh have been the worst HoH's I've ever seen.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't think it'll be too long before Fessy and Haleigh find themselves on the block! They've earned it, lol!

9. Back To Top    #879
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Level
    This BB20 is amazing! Glad its all newbies cuz the game play is so lopsided and I can see the whole evolution. The lost ones are those who forget its a real life strategy GAME that I is played on 2 levels. Brett and Angelia got no jury management skills. JC is playing the hell out of the game...ducking and diving ...putting up road blocks. Tyler is too bc hes got peeps trying to save him. Casey hasnt drawn too much heat either. The remaing 3 Will be gone soon. I think its Tyler in the top two unless he gets backdoored and Angela is the devil so she will be sitting at his side (insert evil laugh!)

10. Back To Top    #880
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Jesus christ lol man what a trainwreck. Worst alliance in history. Like honestly it makes me so angry how stupid they are. Im ready for level 6 to to nominate haleigh and fess. Just get it over with. Kill this alliance for good

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    The spoilers are quite interesting! He and Haleigh have been the worst HoH's I've ever seen.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't think it'll be too long before Fessy and Haleigh find themselves on the block! They've earned it, lol!
    Seriously agreed. Its painful watching them.

- - - Updated - - -

I always find myself rooting for the underdogs but jesus fuck man they make it impossible

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788