Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Status

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    Honestly I think NR is definitely on our ship and I am pretty certain that Gimple is on it too.

Status

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hy_air View Post
    I will be very displeased if they do an over the top romance with Beth and Daryl though b/c that doesn't fit either of the characters.

No it dosent there not Maggie and Glen in the gun tower, there quiet moments in the corner maybe her in his lap his arms around her just sharing there hearts and souls with each other and when the time comes for them making love i hope that will be done just as beautifully

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I think NR is definitely on our ship and I am pretty certain that Gimple is on it too.
    Big time

Status
    🐢 Turtle Love Note LivingDeadGurl's Avatar

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by fizcus View Post
    I don't see it going to be over-the-top like glenn and Maggie either, but certainly more quiet heart-wrenchingly beautiful. (in that awkward, dorky way). Daryl's character deserves a huge big boat-load of happiness (before things falls appart again obv.) and my gut tells me he's going to get it. and it will be epic!
    I agree! I dont see Bethyl taking the same route as Maggie and Glen with all the touching and loving. I see stolen moments with Bethyl.

But first there has to be a reunion! And then we have to see if Beth attempts to bring up the last moment they had together (which I think she will) and how Daryl will try to explain it or play it off. If he tries to play it off because they are in the group again I dont think Beth will let that happen. She will call BS again like in Still. From there I think it will grow and grow into so much more. I love the thought of just them having these little things that they do that lets the other know they are around and that they want to be close to the other. I dont see them being PDA in front of the group but I do see them having private moments here and there just so they can be alone together and enjoy each others company.

But I would definitely want to see a kiss!!! Lord help me if we dont at least get a kiss I will punch a wall! LOL!

Status

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    I am so excited for season 5 b/c I am pretty sure it's going to be better than anybody has predicted. I have rarely seen any predictions ever come true.

Status

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    My children are white and black, they are as cute as can be.
    HOW CUTE IS THAT?

My biological father is black, like Denzel Washington kind of black, but the polish genes from my biological mother won and I'm the whitest person I've know. My skin glows in the sun like that damn teen vampire Edward. All my money is wasted with tons of sunscreen

I spent 5 months living with a group in the Amazon once and during the first week I thought was gonna die

I had to cover myself with a kind of mud to protect my skin from the sun and insects. I suppose it must have been really funny for them to live with that bizarre red-haired criature covered in mud and foliage

Anyway, how can someone say something this mean about a baby??? OMG I got mad only reading that. I'm very sorry for you, it must be hard to have such cruel people as part of your family.

Status

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingDeadGurl View Post
    That would be glorious to have that moment!

My favorite Bethyl episode is "Still" if only for that scene on the porch! I think that was the start of what became Bethyl! That scene was just so beautifully done and NR and EK pulled it off well.

There are very few scenes like that on TWD so I appreciate them all the more when they happen.
    I was just watching "Still" and that scene on the porch is wonderful! I also do think it is when everything starts. You only have to see how Daryl is gazing at Beth, how relaxed they are with each other, their talk, Daryl confessing he was nobody, doing nothing before the ZA...

Personally, I cannot choose any scenes over others during the time Beth and Daryl stay together. I love it all. I think it was Gimple saying we should re-watch from 4x01 so we could get the signs better, right? The more I re-watch, the more I re-watch this season the more I like it. And Emily and Norman have made a fantastic job. The feels!

Status

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingDeadGurl View Post
    I agree! I dont see Bethyl taking the same route as Maggie and Glen with all the touching and loving. I see stolen moments with Bethyl.

But first there has to be a reunion! And then we have to see if Beth attempts to bring up the last moment they had together (which I think she will) and how Daryl will try to explain it or play it off. If he tries to play it off because they are in the group again I dont think Beth will let that happen. She will call BS again like in Still. From there I think it will grow and grow into so much more. I love the thought of just them having these little things that they do that lets the other know they are around and that they want to be close to the other. I dont see them being PDA in front of the group but I do see them having private moments here and there just so they can be alone together and enjoy each others company.

But I would definitely want to see a kiss!!! Lord help me if we dont at least get a kiss I will punch a wall! LOL!
    EK says even though she knows Daryl cares for Beth on a deeper level it hasn't hit her yet that it could be more than friends. So I still think they are gonna play around with building the feelings for awhile. I am very concerned if Beth is in DC
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    so that is why I am not even allowing my mind to go there. I don't care how strong Beth is mentally I don't think it's gonna happen. Tara in the comic is suppose to be a member of that group which makes me wonder why they brought her in now, or if she is even suppose to be representation of said character.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    It always had to fall apart. There is no happy ever after in this show lol
    Oh crap, i can't even imagine the time when their demise will come. Especially when it's usually so graphic and bloody! Daryl being the fan favorite he is, is gonna be the worst! My stomack and heart and soul will not handle it :'(

Status

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo02 View Post
    HOW CUTE IS THAT?

https://31.media.tumblr.com/b7c46a36...TiY1rjkky4.gif

My biological father is black, like Denzel Washington kind of black, but the polish genes from my biological mother won and I'm the whitest person I've know. My skin glows in the sun like that damn teen vampire Edward. All my money is wasted with tons of sunscreen

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln...s0szo1_500.gif

I spent 5 months living with a group in the Amazon once and during the first week I thought was gonna die
    https://31.media.tumblr.com/294d1507...OJx1qmc25h.gif

I had to cover myself with a kind of mud to protect my skin from the sun and insects. I suppose it must have been really funny for them to live with that bizarre red-haired criature covered in mud and foliage

http://media.tumblr.com/c01ced42d160...te7ro1_500.gif

Anyway, how can someone say something this mean about a baby??? OMG I got mad only reading that. I'm very sorry for you, it must be hard to have such cruel people as part of your family.
    Can't like or thank but thanks :)

Status

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    Hey how can I quote a lot of comments? I click on that "multi-quote icon" and nothing happens. What should I do?

Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast