Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #191
    Status

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    Here's a shot of the watch he gave Sam - if that helps any.

http://screencapped.net/tv/thewalkin...d0404-1018.jpg
    That is a better photo then the one I was trying to compare the new photo's with, lol...It is just to hard to see the watch in the filming pics. I'm still leaning towards yes, with no concrete evidence I know.

2. Back To Top    #192
    Status
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by King Grimes View Post
    Lila you did nothing wrong. Some drama queens need something to complain about and look for it like a hawk. I have not seen the comments (I don't visit that page) but I'll address it one time for all since this isn't the sort of thing I want this site to participate in. I won't say the name of the place, but I'm sure you all are smart enough to realize the fanpage I am referring to .[....]
    Sorry to bring it up again but I only saw this today and thank you very much for saying that!
    I love this place so much and I would have been devastated if I was banned or something... which I was expecting tbh ;)

So everything is good now :)

Thank you for explaining the situation to us King_Grimes!

3. Back To Top    #193
    Status
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfife View Post
    he has the watch on def. i have a theory im going post later 2nt might make ya mad but im really leaning this way post with pics later
    I hope you're correct about the watch. They made so much out of the exchange of watches, it's only right for it to come back around.

I don't really care how it's resolved, so long as Sam doesn't become a long term character. Originally I suspected he and his gf were Hunters, which would still work for me, so long as the dots are connected logically. OK with me if he's among the Termites' captives/victims, too, or if Rick simply sees his watch on a Termite's arm. But I'd find it hard to believe Sam survived on his own, let alone being a significant help in a battle against the Termites, and his overly cheerful disposition would get on my nerves quickly.

4. Back To Top    #194
    Status
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, so I think there may be some type of time jump going into episode 2...or maybe 3. I just saw a photo of Chris Hardwick and Andrew West and West definitely is sporting a beard. Didn't have that at Terminus.

5. Back To Top    #195
    Status
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TheySeeMeTrolling View Post
    Also for some of the folks saying this is too early for Father G, you do realize that in the comics he was introduced before The Hunters (Terminus) and the Marauders stuff that we saw in the season 4 finale. So if anything this is exactly where he should be introduced, certainly not too early by any means.
    I agree it's not too early, but I recall the timeline differently. Marauders came first, with Rick, Abe and Carl
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    So FG wasn't introduced before either the marauders or the Hunters. However, the timing is almost exactly as it was in the comic from what we can tell, especially if the hunter story goes on for several episodes.

6. Back To Top    #196
    Status

Gamer IDs
    PSN ID: QueenofMoondoor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Ok, so I think there may be some type of time jump going into episode 2...or maybe 3. I just saw a photo of Chris Hardwick and Andrew West and West definitely is sporting a beard. Didn't have that at Terminus.
    I noticed that as well.

7. Back To Top    #197
    Status
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Why come on spoil the dead if you don't want spoilers?
    To discuss and speculate, of course. Personally, I've found more intelligent discussion of the show's themes and theories about what's to come here than anywhere else. So aside from real life, this is where I choose to talk about TWD.

For S4, I actively avoided all spoilers, sticking to promos and sneak peeks, to have more fun guessing what would happen. I still wasn't surprised by much, so I'm back to looking at filming spoilers and interviews as I did in S3 to tide me over til the new season starts. I only spoiled myself with a synopsis once (This Sorrowful Life), and that was a special case. Generally, the last thing I want is to know exactly what to expect before watching an episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post

Very interesting, but does that necessarily mean the time jump doesn't come between seasons as usual? What's to say the group didn't spend a winter at Terminus before getting a chance to escape?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElJacko View Post
    I'm going to hold out hope that if there was a death, it was Beth. If she was on set, maybe they were hiding her because she was in walker makeup.
    Good theory. Could also be that she's missing a limb or otherwise injured. Or perhaps they want to keep her under wraps because her fate is the biggest mystery at the moment, and they don't want any hints re: her whereabouts to escape the set--nothing more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Christ2010Grad View Post
    So here is what I think has happened so far: Terminus has fallen with Rick's gang dishing out some initial hurt on the residents of Terminus and they are on the road once again and this is where they have met up with Father Gabriel Stokes (all the while the residents of the destroyed Terminus are on their trail and they will antagonize Rick's team again soon).
    I like this idea!

8. Back To Top    #198
    Status
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfMoondoor View Post
    I know they were filming today, but do we know if they are still filming? I'm like feigning for some pics/news. lol

Yes they filmed today and a new location tomorrow which I am trying to get posted a topic for- been a bit hectic today:)
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingDeadhead View Post
    To discuss and speculate, of course. Personally, I've found more intelligent discussion of the show's themes and theories about what's to come here than anywhere else. So aside from real life, this is where I choose to talk about TWD.

For S4, I actively avoided all spoilers, sticking to promos and sneak peeks, to have more fun guessing what would happen. I still wasn't surprised by much, so I'm back to looking at filming spoilers and interviews as I did in S3 to tide me over til the new season starts. I only spoiled myself with a synopsis once (This Sorrowful Life), and that was a special case. Generally, the last thing I want is to know exactly what to expect before watching an episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Very interesting, but does that necessarily mean the time jump doesn't come between seasons as usual? What's to say the group didn't spend a winter at Terminus before getting a chance to escape?

- - - Updated - - -

Good theory. Could also be that she's missing a limb or otherwise injured. Or perhaps they want to keep her under wraps because her fate is the biggest mystery at the moment, and they don't want any hints re: her whereabouts to escape the set--nothing more.

- - - Updated - - -

I like this idea!
    It is really too early to know for sure, but this theory and the beard could be plausible. Spoilers should start coming out between now and SDCC in July so this is a good one to keep in mind and see how it matches any new spoilers- and see what we all think. Good work!

9. Back To Top    #199
    Status

Gamer IDs
    PSN ID: QueenofMoondoor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingDeadhead View Post
    But didn't Kirkman say they would be picking S5 up right where they left off in S4?

Edit:

Kirkman also talked about how this season has already been a bit different by the fact that the show will be picking up again after its first ever season finale cliffhanger.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/20/wa...kman-season-5/

As did Gimple:
    Scott Gimple did an interview with Larry King, where he offered up a few interesting details about Season 5, including alluding to the fact that the new season will pick up right where Season 4 left off.

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...Far-63720.html

10. Back To Top    #200
    Status
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by purplerage14 View Post
    That is a better photo then the one I was trying to compare the new photo's with, lol...It is just to hard to see the watch in the filming pics. I'm still leaning towards yes, with no concrete evidence I know.
    I think you are right! Here is another picture of Rick's watch. Also, here are some cropped pics from filming. They are sorta grainy. The watches appear to be the same.. So Rick gets his watch back.. It will be interesting to see how that all unfolds. I wonder if Sam happens to be in one of those other containers? Or if Rick will just find the watch on a termite.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast