Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level

Has a MAJOR Character Filmed a DEATH SCENE? DEBUNKED

Social media rumors around filming yesterday mention a major character death possibly Glenn Rhee based on some folks who were in Griffin yesterday.

Rumors conflict, with some people saying SY left the set late, was sad, and the set was closed, with a death scene filmed after the set was closed.

Other sources say Steven Yeun left after completing his filming around 2:30 yesterday, completely normal, happy and cheerful as ever and that no death scene was filmed.

So what is the "evidence" that makes you feel this may or may not be true?

* Alanna Masterson tweeted

Was this for Glenn or another character on the show? Was it for Maya Angelou or perhaps even someone in her personal life?

* Michael Rooker and others were also on set/visiting set yesterday0- Wizard World Atlanta's dates have him in town for appearances by the way, so that should not be considered an omen or foreshadowing IMO. Your mileage may vary though,.

* Some locals who observed and reported on filming claim Glenn's death scene was filmed. Other locals who observed filming from the inside yesterday say it wasn't Glenn. Still more with the same vantage point claim no death scene was filmed at all, before or after fans/onlookers were present.

So who's right and who's wrong in this?

Fans are worried, fans are trying to put together the evidence.

Y'all know I am a huge Glenn fan, so of course I don't want this rumor to be true, just as it was hard a year ago when the Hershel IG photos popped up and Extravagantjoke saw the patterns. We will track this rumor, just as we do all the other rumors, so post here along with what you feel the evidence is and we'll see what we can figure out:)

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Gamer IDs
    PSN ID: QueenofMoondoor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level

UNCONFIRMED RUMOR Has a MAJOR Character Filmed a DEATH SCENE? (rumor only)

THIS IS A RUMOR I AM IN NO WAY SAYING THIS IS TRUE. I AM JUST SHARING WHAT I'VE FOUND WITH YOU.

Reading around this morning, catching up on stuff I missed yesterday and I just read a rumor going around that it's believed they filmed Glenn's death scene last night? Apparently they cleared out the area, and made all fans leaving and told them the cast would not be coming back out for the night. It could be someone else, but I guess it's coming from many different sources that it's Glenn.
    And Alanna tweeted this 21hours ago.

Again it's just rumor but I thought I would share with you guys, as I didn't see it posted. I've told some family and friends that I thought this season would be the season that Glenn dies, and I was hoping I would be wrong, but if it this true. :(

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Level
    I saw the same, but it's said it's just a rumor for now. Hoping it is anyways. Of course, the Glenn HATERS are probably rejoicing and peeing in their pants with happiness. But we shall see. If it's true, I hope he dies in honor, as he deserves.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfMoondoor View Post
    I think someone posted it in a collage of pics a few posts back, but I still love seeing it! :)

- - - Updated - - -

If he does die this season, then I wonder who will takes his place in the death by Negan and his lovely little bat. I've thought of that a lot. And I've decided maybe Daryl, just because Kirkman has said the more beloved the character the more brutal the death. And that is a pretty brutal way to die.
    Clearly IF it's true, the may give that BIG death to Daryl and give Glenn the lamer death. Since Daryl is Daryl.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Gamer IDs
    PSN ID: Joey_Xtina617
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Reading around this morning, catching up on stuff I missed yesterday and I just read a rumor going around that it's believed they filmed Glenn's death scene last night? Apparently they cleared out the area, and made all fans leaving and told them the cast would not be coming back out for the night. It could be someone else, but I guess it's coming from many different sources that it's Glenn.
    http://i57.tinypic.com/95o1nd.jpg

Again it's just rumor but I thought I would share with you guys, as I didn't see it posted. I've told some family and friends that I thought this season would be the season that Glenn dies, and I was hoping I would be wrong, but if it this true. :(
    I love Glenn, I really hope its not him. I too, predicted either him or Maggie, because burning that picture in 4x15 "Us" was heavy foreshadowing, in my opinion.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Gamer IDs
    PSN ID: QueenofMoondoor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by iLoveMMB View Post
    I love Glenn, I really hope its not him. I too, predicted either him or Maggie, because burning that picture in 4x15 "Us" was heavy foreshadowing, in my opinion.
    Oh definitely! I thought one of them would go last season after that. As soon as they burned picture I screamed at my tv "What'd you do that for?! Now one of you are gonna die!" lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Clearly IF it's true, the may give that BIG death to Daryl and give Glenn the lamer death. Since Daryl is Daryl.
    I don't want Glenn to die, but IF he does, I hope it's saving Maggie or something, ugggghh why do any them of have to die? lol
    But yeah, if he goes this season, I think it will be Daryl to get the bat death, and I'm not ready for that either. Daryl and Glenn are my top 2 favorites and it's going to be very hard watching their deaths when they finally happen.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Gamer IDs
    PSN ID: Joey_Xtina617
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Oh definitely! I thought one of them would go last season after that. As soon as they burned picture I screamed at my tv "What'd you do that for?! Now one of you are gonna die!" lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want Glenn to die, but IF he does, I hope it's saving Maggie or something, ugggghh why do any them of have to die? lol
    But yeah, if he goes this season, I think it will be Daryl to get the bat death, and I'm not ready for that either. Daryl and Glenn are my top 2 favorites and it's going to be very hard watching their deaths when they finally happen.
    I like Glenn a lot and do not want him to die, but if I had to pick him or Maggie, I would prefer Maggie stays alive. Either way, as long as my Carol is safe, Im ok :)

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Level

- - - Updated - - -

It's still a crappy thing to do to Maggie so soon after her father's death. IF it's true, he had to have died saving Maggie, it's the only way for him to die this soon.

But I now wonder if she was already pregnant, or got pregnant after their reunion to fully carry on the hope and that part of their story from the comics.
    Last edited by Ripley; May 28th, 2014 at 10:39 AM. Reason: we let spoilers run wild, naked and free here

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Level

From the bottom of my heart, I hope this is just a rumor.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: PATRICK KERR1 PSN ID: PatrickKerr1
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Level

I wonder if this was known last season, that funny face she made on Talking Dead was kinda weird when she was talking about Glenn.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast