My brain works much better in a linear fashion and I thought it would be helpful to have a singular compilation of how the story seems to be unfolding based on the filming and tracking spoilers we have thus far.
My intention is to keep editing this original post to add to the sequence as more spoilers are released. Please check back regularly. This isn't meant to discuss possible plot lines, so my bullet points are vague and general on purpose.
This is just an outline of a Sequence Of Events that are taking place based on the information we have. I hope it is useful.
Please Note: I have compiled and included information from the Trailer (which could not be possible without @Zadeth!) into the Sequence and applied scenes from it to match the corresponding episodes. Contained within the Spoiler Tags are screencaps from the trailer placed in order as best I could.
This is all still JUST THEORY based on the filming and trailer information we have.
- [Episode 1] The group escapes the boxcar
- [Episode 1] Rick, Glenn, Daryl, & Bob are tied up, bound, & kneeling execution style in front of Gareth
- [Episode 1] Bob speaks to Gareth in a plea for their survival, Gareth holds a weapon to Bob's head
- [Episode 1] Terminus is *dealt with*
- [Episode 1] Possible explosions take place at terminus
- [Episode 1] Carol is seen hiding in trees wearing mud on her face, possibly to blend in as a walker
- [Episode 1] Carol, Ty, and Judith reunite with the group
- [Episode 2] The group, having just left escaped from Terminus, encounters FG in a wooded area
- [Episode 2] FG is in distress holding up on a boulder surrounded by walkers, the group rescues him
- [Episode 2] FG takes them to a house, possibly a church (likely FG's residence)
- [Episode 2] In a setting with pews, the group are seen sitting and talking at night
- [Episode 2] Everyone but Bob and Carol appear to be in the church, or perhaps they are just out of view in the image
- [Episode 2] Daryl & Carol are outside at night, likely on watch, when Daryl sees something that grabs his attention
- [Episode 2] Daryl & Carol begin to chase a car with a white cross likely causing them to get separated from the group.
- [Episode 2] The next day, a portion of the group (Rick, Michonne, Bob, Sasha) go out into what appears to be a Thrift store.
- [Episode 2] This is possibly a supply run or perhaps the group splits to search for Daryl & Carol
- [Episode 2] Before leaving, Rick has a conversation with Carl sitting in a pew about how he doesn't trust someone (likely referring to FG)
- [Episode 2] The rest of the group along with FG remain at the church (possibly to search for Daryl & Carol on the church grounds).
- [Episode 2] While at the Thrift Store, the group encounters walkers in a flooded basement
- [Episode 2] Bob appears to have a fatal encounter with a walker
In this spoiler tag are images from the Season 5 trailer placed in order as I believe they will appear in the episode.
- [Episode 3] The group ends up on the move (either in need of a hospital, seeking Beth, fleeing Termites, or just heading North, or ALL)
- [Episode 3] It is possible Gareth from Terminus will be in this episode
- [Episode 3] Group splits for some reason, (presumably for supply runs, finding Beth, evading Termites)
- [Episode 3] Rick, Michonne, Bob, Ty, Sasha, & FG seem to be in one group (I guess Judith too)
- [Episode 3] Daryl & Carol seem to be in another (perhaps still pursuing the car, so they may not be in this episode, or featured only briefly)
- [Episode 3] Maggie, Glenn, Tara, Abe, Eugene, & Rosita are likely in a third group.
- [Episode 3] There is a possible tie in with a key scene from the GN
- [Episode 4] Beth's story line with the car/abduction is addressed
- [Episode 4] Beth appears to be in hospital scrubs with a bandaged wrist and stitches on her face
- [Episode 4] The car with the cross that abducted her is seen in the hospital parking lot
- [Episode 4] Other people are seen wearing hospital scrubs and some are wearing full police officer uniforms
- [Episode 4] A surgery takes place involving the removal of someone's arm who is wearing the hospital scrubs, Beth is there for the surgery
- [Episode 4] Beth is seen arguing with one of the individuals in a police officer uniform
- [Episode 5] The group appears to be split (Rick, Sasha, Ty, Bob, Michonne) and (Abe, Rosita, Eugene, Tara, Maggie, Glenn)
- [Episode 5] It is possible Carl may not appear in this episode & is with FG and/or Judith since CR was not seen filming at all during this time
- [Episode 5] Ricks group ends up at the market and/or BBQ restaurant (possibly a supply run) and encounter walkers in a flooded basement
- [Episode 5] The market/restaurant is located near train tracks
- [Episode 5] Abe's group ends up with a "Church Bus" near a firehouse, which *may* be associated with FG (hence "church" bus)
- [Episode 5] The Church bus is involved in a crash with a dark colored SUV/Jeep
- [Episode 5] Abe's group remains together in a rural farm setting
- [Episode 6] Maggie, Glenn, Tara, Abe, Rosita, and Eugene are together in a "city building"
- [Episode 6] A majority of the group appear to be in a city setting (either heading North or perhaps a flashback)
- [Episode 6] More vehicles are seen with a mysterious white cross on the back (possibly a medical cross, may/may not be religious)
- [Episode 6] It is possible there may be a character death or a Walker reveal during this episode
- [Episode 6] Daryl/Carol seem to be heavily featured in this episode in a city setting; Daryl has his crossbow again
- [Episode 6] Daryl/Carol are in a white van *marked with a cross* that is involved in a serious accident falling over the edge of a ramp.
- [Episode 6] Daryl/Carol appear to separate; Carol is seen unconscious next to a wooden paneled station wagon *marked with a cross*
- [Episode 6] It is unknown if Carol was possibly hit by the car (and kidnapped) or passed out from a concussion from the previous accident.
- [Episode 6] There are individuals wearing police officer uniforms near where Carol was found lying on the ground
- [Episode 6] Daryl is seen carrying a small body wrapped completely in white bandages
- [Episode 7] Daryl, Sasha, Ty, and Rick are near a large brick building or factory in a suburban area
- [Episode 7] There are possible explosions or evidence of fires/explosions at the factory
- [Episode 7] **I was away on vacation this week and am having a difficult time gathering more info on this episode. I would greatly appreciate anyone's insights as to who/what/when/where was filmed for this. Thank you so much**
- [Episode 8]
- Awaiting more spoilers :)
I know things are often filmed out of order, so I am stitching things together as logically as possible and did exclude some filming locations where no actors have been sighted filming yet. I also tried to account for scenes that may be filmed but intend to be in other episodes. As a compilation of all we have thus far, what I have put together is what makes the most sense to me.
I welcome help from everyone about anything I may have gotten wrong or left out. Only one more episodes before the mid-season finale is filmed. Let's see if we can get the whole thing planned out.