Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Just Another Dead Girl ScifiSpirit's Avatar

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Level

Members' Theories on S. 5 Sequence Of Events (unconfirmed)

My brain works much better in a linear fashion and I thought it would be helpful to have a singular compilation of how the story seems to be unfolding based on the filming and tracking spoilers we have thus far.

My intention is to keep editing this original post to add to the sequence as more spoilers are released. Please check back regularly. This isn't meant to discuss possible plot lines, so my bullet points are vague and general on purpose.

This is just an outline of a Sequence Of Events that are taking place based on the information we have. I hope it is useful.

Please Note: I have compiled and included information from the Trailer (which could not be possible without @Zadeth!) into the Sequence and applied scenes from it to match the corresponding episodes. Contained within the Spoiler Tags are screencaps from the trailer placed in order as best I could.

This is all still JUST THEORY based on the filming and trailer information we have.
    Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- [Episode 1] The group escapes the boxcar
    - [Episode 1] Rick, Glenn, Daryl, & Bob are tied up, bound, & kneeling execution style in front of Gareth
    - [Episode 1] Bob speaks to Gareth in a plea for their survival, Gareth holds a weapon to Bob's head
    - [Episode 1] Terminus is *dealt with*
    - [Episode 1] Possible explosions take place at terminus
    - [Episode 1] Carol is seen hiding in trees wearing mud on her face, possibly to blend in as a walker
    - [Episode 1] Carol, Ty, and Judith reunite with the group

Spoiler Spoiler:

- [Episode 2] The group, having just left escaped from Terminus, encounters FG in a wooded area
    - [Episode 2] FG is in distress holding up on a boulder surrounded by walkers, the group rescues him
    - [Episode 2] FG takes them to a house, possibly a church (likely FG's residence)
    - [Episode 2] In a setting with pews, the group are seen sitting and talking at night
    - [Episode 2] Everyone but Bob and Carol appear to be in the church, or perhaps they are just out of view in the image
    - [Episode 2] Daryl & Carol are outside at night, likely on watch, when Daryl sees something that grabs his attention
    - [Episode 2] Daryl & Carol begin to chase a car with a white cross likely causing them to get separated from the group.
    - [Episode 2] The next day, a portion of the group (Rick, Michonne, Bob, Sasha) go out into what appears to be a Thrift store.
    - [Episode 2] This is possibly a supply run or perhaps the group splits to search for Daryl & Carol
    - [Episode 2] Before leaving, Rick has a conversation with Carl sitting in a pew about how he doesn't trust someone (likely referring to FG)
    - [Episode 2] The rest of the group along with FG remain at the church (possibly to search for Daryl & Carol on the church grounds).
    - [Episode 2] While at the Thrift Store, the group encounters walkers in a flooded basement
    - [Episode 2] Bob appears to have a fatal encounter with a walker

In this spoiler tag are images from the Season 5 trailer placed in order as I believe they will appear in the episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:

- [Episode 3] The group ends up on the move (either in need of a hospital, seeking Beth, fleeing Termites, or just heading North, or ALL)
    - [Episode 3] It is possible Gareth from Terminus will be in this episode
    - [Episode 3] Group splits for some reason, (presumably for supply runs, finding Beth, evading Termites)
    - [Episode 3] Rick, Michonne, Bob, Ty, Sasha, & FG seem to be in one group (I guess Judith too)
    - [Episode 3] Daryl & Carol seem to be in another (perhaps still pursuing the car, so they may not be in this episode, or featured only briefly)
    - [Episode 3] Maggie, Glenn, Tara, Abe, Eugene, & Rosita are likely in a third group.
    - [Episode 3] There is a possible tie in with a key scene from the GN

Spoiler Spoiler:

- [Episode 4] Beth's story line with the car/abduction is addressed
    - [Episode 4] Beth appears to be in hospital scrubs with a bandaged wrist and stitches on her face
    - [Episode 4] The car with the cross that abducted her is seen in the hospital parking lot
    - [Episode 4] Other people are seen wearing hospital scrubs and some are wearing full police officer uniforms
    - [Episode 4] A surgery takes place involving the removal of someone's arm who is wearing the hospital scrubs, Beth is there for the surgery
    - [Episode 4] Beth is seen arguing with one of the individuals in a police officer uniform

Spoiler Spoiler:

- [Episode 5] The group appears to be split (Rick, Sasha, Ty, Bob, Michonne) and (Abe, Rosita, Eugene, Tara, Maggie, Glenn)
    - [Episode 5] It is possible Carl may not appear in this episode & is with FG and/or Judith since CR was not seen filming at all during this time
    - [Episode 5] Ricks group ends up at the market and/or BBQ restaurant (possibly a supply run) and encounter walkers in a flooded basement
    - [Episode 5] The market/restaurant is located near train tracks
    - [Episode 5] Abe's group ends up with a "Church Bus" near a firehouse, which *may* be associated with FG (hence "church" bus)
    - [Episode 5] The Church bus is involved in a crash with a dark colored SUV/Jeep
    - [Episode 5] Abe's group remains together in a rural farm setting

Spoiler Spoiler:

- [Episode 6] Maggie, Glenn, Tara, Abe, Rosita, and Eugene are together in a "city building"
    - [Episode 6] A majority of the group appear to be in a city setting (either heading North or perhaps a flashback)
    - [Episode 6] More vehicles are seen with a mysterious white cross on the back (possibly a medical cross, may/may not be religious)
    - [Episode 6] It is possible there may be a character death or a Walker reveal during this episode
    - [Episode 6] Daryl/Carol seem to be heavily featured in this episode in a city setting; Daryl has his crossbow again
    - [Episode 6] Daryl/Carol are in a white van *marked with a cross* that is involved in a serious accident falling over the edge of a ramp.
    - [Episode 6] Daryl/Carol appear to separate; Carol is seen unconscious next to a wooden paneled station wagon *marked with a cross*
    - [Episode 6] It is unknown if Carol was possibly hit by the car (and kidnapped) or passed out from a concussion from the previous accident.
    - [Episode 6] There are individuals wearing police officer uniforms near where Carol was found lying on the ground
    - [Episode 6] Daryl is seen carrying a small body wrapped completely in white bandages

Spoiler Spoiler:

- [Episode 7] Daryl, Sasha, Ty, and Rick are near a large brick building or factory in a suburban area
    - [Episode 7] There are possible explosions or evidence of fires/explosions at the factory
    - [Episode 7] **I was away on vacation this week and am having a difficult time gathering more info on this episode. I would greatly appreciate anyone's insights as to who/what/when/where was filmed for this. Thank you so much**

- [Episode 8]

- Awaiting more spoilers :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know things are often filmed out of order, so I am stitching things together as logically as possible and did exclude some filming locations where no actors have been sighted filming yet. I also tried to account for scenes that may be filmed but intend to be in other episodes. As a compilation of all we have thus far, what I have put together is what makes the most sense to me.

I welcome help from everyone about anything I may have gotten wrong or left out. Only one more episodes before the mid-season finale is filmed. Let's see if we can get the whole thing planned out.
    Last edited by ScifiSpirit; October 15th, 2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Reworked the Sequence and rearranged the images contained within the spoiler tag for Episode 2.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Bet you thought I was gone for good walkingmin's Avatar

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Level
    Here is what I have managed to compile and conclude. I might have missed something and my episodes may not be exact but this is what I came to (I am putting each episode in a spoiler tag to save space):

*This Post is updated regularly as new spoilers come in! I will post when it has been updated!

Episode 1-ish
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Episode 2-ish
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Episode 3-ish
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Episode 4-ish
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Episode 5-ish
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Episode 6-ish
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by walkingmin; June 24th, 2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: New spoilers added

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Level
    Here is a updated of the mine xD

[Episode 1]

-The episode begins with Carol, Tyresse and Judith. Not

Spoiler Spoiler:

-Tyresse fight with a survivor/walker at a cottage. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-Rick and the others escape from Terminus with some help of Carol and Tyresse. Yes (only with help of Carol)

Spoiler Spoiler:

-In the woods, they start to fight with some walkers, Carol, Tyresse and Judith reunite with them... Father Gabriel too, the episode end. Not (Only carol reunite with them and FG doesn't appears in this episode)

Spoiler Spoiler:

[Episode 2]
    -FG tells them about his church, the group arrives at the place and ,inspect the site to determine if it is safe, There is a search for supplies by Rick, Bob, Sasha and Michonne Yes

Spoiler Spoiler:

-The group come to the church, part of them start to split. (Daryl and Carol). Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-Daryl and Carol have a chase with a mystery vehicle with a white cross. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-Bob is kidnapped by Gareth Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[Episode 3]
    -The group begins to discuss whether to travel or wait for the other members. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-The group realizes the disappearance of bob, everyone begins to look outside the church. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-Sasha accused to Father Gabriel for disappearances. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-Gareth appears near the church. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[Episode 4]
    -Beth episode in her staying at the hospital. maybe with flashback. Yes (not flashback)
    -Beth meet with Tyler. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[Episode 5]
    -Glenn, Tara, Maggie, Abraham, Eugene and Rosita arrive at the easy shop. they find a bus with the title "church bus" or takein it from the Gabriel's church Not (only the church bus that they taken from Gabriel's church)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-Eugene is running and screaming while three walkers chase him, Abraham saves him. Yes

-They have an accident on the bus. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-They find a fire station with a fire truck with blood and guts. they use the water pressure to kill walkers and taken it. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[Episode 6]
    -The episode begins with a flashback of Carol after she's banned of the prison by Rick. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-Daryl and Carol are in atlanta. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-They are in a white van with a white cross that is involved in a falling from a bridge. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-Carol is hit by a car with a cross on the back and is kidnapped by "cops". Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[Episode 7]
    - Daryl meets with Rick, Tyresse and Sasha. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-They reunite with Tyler. not signals of Beth. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[Episode 8]
    -There are rumors that FG running while limping, several walkers chased him. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-Rick takes a police car of atlanta (those who kidnapped beth) Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-Rick, Daryl, Tyresse, Sasha and Tyler are in atlanta. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-Rick talk with 2 "cops" while Daryl and Sasha stay with rifles on the top of a parking. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-The group's on the hospital. Also the fire truck that took Glenn and Abraham. Yes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[Episode 9]
    -Rick, Michonne, Sasha and Tyresse are traveling in a blue van. (searching a place to stay?)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-They find shirewilt. arrive with the other members to the site. Tyler is saved of some walkers by Rick, Michonne and Glenn.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[Episode 10]
    -The group seems to be joint again.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by lakozz; December 3rd, 2014 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Post moved by request to #3 slot

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Level
    I believe that episode 2 or 3 had rick and Daryl going into that creepy house with the do not mow signs? It seemed that a lot of the cast ended up at or near that house didn't they?

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan<3TWD View Post
    I believe that episode 2 or 3 had rick and Daryl going into that creepy house with the do not mow signs? It seemed that a lot of the cast ended up at or near that house didn't they?
    mmm... episode 2 sounds good

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs
    PSN ID: ELJACKO17 Raptr ID: ELJACKO170
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Level
    I thought it was only Glenn, Maggie, and Tara spotted at that location.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by lakozz View Post
    mmm... episode 2 sounds good
    Thank you. I have edited the OP to included this. I completely forgot about that house too! Wasn't there a "beware of dog" sign there too? Feels like so long ago now.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I have seen pictures of spoilers featuring hooded characters. Is there any word on which episode that is taking place or who those characters are?

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanrocker View Post
    I have seen pictures of spoilers featuring hooded characters. Is there any word on which episode that is taking place or who those characters are?

Pictures on this site? I've not seen any. The best person to ask about these things might be Ripley.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanrocker View Post
    I've seen those. Who were they?

For some reason, I picture some type of cult who walks around in black cloaks. I think it would be intriguing. It would be revealed sort of like the mega herd in that episode where Daryl, Bob, Michone and Ty hear the Terminus radio message and they hit a walker, except it would be one of these cloaked people. Or maybe they're driving and all of the sudden see a bunch of these cloaked people and start to panic.

That might be a bit "hokey" for this type of show but they should do something like that.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast