1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaction View Post
    I've seen those. Who were they?

For some reason, I picture some type of cult who walks around in black cloaks. I think it would be intriguing. It would be revealed sort of like the mega herd in that episode where Daryl, Bob, Michone and Ty hear the Terminus radio message and they hit a walker, except it would be one of these cloaked people. Or maybe they're driving and all of the sudden see a bunch of these cloaked people and start to panic.

That might be a bit "hokey" for this type of show but they should do something like that.
    Werent the robes thought to be for covering up makeup and costume when cast are walking from base camp to set?

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    The one thing that seems off to me is the bit with Tyreese, Carol, Carl and Daryl chasing down Beth's kidnapper. I may be wrong, but I don't think they were ever definitely filming together, or that there was anything to indicate that? Daryl and Carol supposedly were in a car chase, but earlier on in filming and chasing a car with crosses that I strongly suspect leads them to Father G.

I'm also not super convinced the group really "splits up" -I think some of them go on runs (filming with Rick and FG and everyone; filming at the Easy Shop) but that the others are back holding down a safe place somewhere. I just don't think there is enough to go on to say one way or the other right now. Who knows.
    Thanks for putting this together!

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Just Another Dead Girl ScifiSpirit's Avatar

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by rockieslover View Post
    The one thing that seems off to me is the bit with Tyreese, Carol, Carl and Daryl chasing down Beth's kidnapper. I may be wrong, but I don't think they were ever definitely filming together, or that there was anything to indicate that? Daryl and Carol supposedly were in a car chase, but earlier on in filming and chasing a car with crosses that I strongly suspect leads them to Father G.

I'm also not super convinced the group really "splits up" -I think some of them go on runs (filming with Rick and FG and everyone; filming at the Easy Shop) but that the others are back holding down a safe place somewhere. I just don't think there is enough to go on to say one way or the other right now. Who knows.

Yeah, I'm not convinced about the current state of panic regarding upcoming bottle episodes either. That's why I'm trying to stay vague. Split up can mean individualized scenes or like you're suggesting, just parts of the group go here and there.

As for the kidnapper car, I do remember it mentioned that Carol and Daryl were filmed at night chasing some car, but beyond that, things got hazy. Maybe I should rearrange the sequence to before FG is introduced? Moving forward, it'll be easier to catalog things, but backtracking was a b***. LOL. So that car chase happened before we saw the pics of FG? I know the car itself didn't pop up really until episode 4 filming. So it's possible Daryl & Carol wont even be in episode 3...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rockieslover View Post

And I see this was your first post! Welcome to the forum!

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't know. I don't remember of anyone seeing Abe, Rosita or Eugene so that's three unaccounted for and I'm sure (at least they better not be pulling any of this) they just aren't forgetting about the newly introduced trio.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by chartlesaur View Post
    I don't know. I don't remember of anyone seeing Abe, Rosita or Eugene so that's three unaccounted for and I'm sure (at least they better not be pulling any of this) they just aren't forgetting about the newly introduced trio.
    Are you referring to a specific episode or that we haven't seen any of them at all? Just today, I believe in Filming Thread 15, I saw pics of Abe and Eugene standing around the "Church Bus". Maggie and Rosita were there, and Maggie was wearing some kind of weird rig, it seemed.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ScifiSpirit View Post
    Are you referring to a specific episode or that we haven't seen any of them at all? Just today, I believe in Filming Thread 15, I saw pics of Abe and Eugene standing around the "Church Bus". Maggie and Rosita were there, and Maggie was wearing some kind of weird rig, it seemed.
    Yeah I was just speaking in general I couldn't remember hearing of any spoilers. I'll have to check those out,then. I haven't gotten into the spoilers today in depth.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Level
    This is, from now on, my favorite subject!

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingmin View Post
    It is funny that you started this thread because these spoilers were driving me nuts so bad that I have been researching them all night to see where we are exactly!

Here is what I have managed to compile and conclude. I might have missed something and my episodes may not be exact but this is what I came to (I am putting each episode in a spoiler tag to save space):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Wow! Ok, You've definitely done your homework! Way more detailed than me! And thank you for all this! The spoilers have been somewhat slow, but there surely is no shortage of them when you compile everything we have! Keep this up! I'm going to spend time to cross reference what you have here and edit my OP with anything that doesn't coincide properly. It would be helpful if you continue to edit this post as well as more spoilers come in. Up to you though! :)

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level
    Thanks ScifiSpirit and walkingmin for sharing your theories on what filming spoilers mean what so far. This thread is a great place for everyone to share their thoughts on such theories based upon filming and other spoilers known at this time

We mods usually do this during filming; part of the GPS document function is to correctly tack episodes with filming locations/cast for similar purposes. Each filming thread has a master number in the title marking the order in which is was started, along with the dates of filming at the location to help you compile your theories going forward:) Since this thread has been started as a Compilation, we will focus out time on other tasks and avoid duplication with this topic.:)

As always, we staff members are happy to help in any way that we can.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ScifiSpirit View Post
    Yeah, I'm not convinced about the current state of panic regarding upcoming bottle episodes either. That's why I'm trying to stay vague. Split up can mean individualized scenes or like you're suggesting, just parts of the group go here and there.

As for the kidnapper car, I do remember it mentioned that Carol and Daryl were filmed at night chasing some car, but beyond that, things got hazy. Maybe I should rearrange the sequence to before FG is introduced? Moving forward, it'll be easier to catalog things, but backtracking was a b***. LOL. So that car chase happened before we saw the pics of FG? I know the car itself didn't pop up really until episode 4 filming. So it's possible Daryl & Carol wont even be in episode 3...
    Here's a link to the post mentioning a rumor on Facebook about Daryl and Carol filming a car chase.

http://spoilthedead.com/forum/showth...l=1#post474123

A couple of days after that, a picture of the car reportedly involved in that car chase was posted.

It's not the same car that took Beth, but I think the rumor mentioned a cross in the back window - I can't tell from this picture. So that could be connected to whatever happened to Beth. This same car was also seen on the set for Terminus, but it's unclear if it is supposed to be the same car from the car chase or if they just reused the car. But it is connected to the filming down at the two houses in the background - one was used for exterior shots and the other for interior shots as I recall. I'm not entirely sure if this was for episode 2 or 3 - or both.

Since I'm not sure about the cross in the back, I think this could simply be the car from Terminus and some Termites were driving it to chase the group after they escaped and that's how they end up at whichever house they used for the exterior shots. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast