Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Survivor

Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Level
    Wow. Cirie effed up and Michaela paid the price. The more power Sarah gets, the more deranged she looks. Being overconfident usually leads to a blindside, Sarah. Just sayin. I love how Tai is quietly biding his time with his 2 immunity idols.

I'm loving how with every Tribal Council, something unexpected happens. I never would've thought this show would still be good, after all of these years!

Status

Threads
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: AquaticApe81
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm very happy that Sarah won. She played an awesome game and really deserved it. I do wish she would've voted with Tai because I think making fire to get to the final 3 would've been fitting for this season and it would've pissed Brad off. This season didn't disappoint and was full of great moves and blindsides.

Status
    I Will Profane Your Fucking Remains John Dixon's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    454 Post(s)
    Level
    Agreed @Diseman81. Sarah was the most deserving of the final three imo. I also wish she had voted with Tai for the final three. It would have made the final decision much more interesting than having Troyzan in there. Granted, he was much more tolerable this season than the last I remember him in. But he literally did NOTHING excluding not pissing people off. Tai FINALLY made a good argument in that tribal. And the after show proved that he had a good chance of winning after what he said about Brad. Kudos to Brad though. I didn't think he should have won. But winning 5 individual immunities was VERY impressive. In the end though, Sarah played it right. She didn't do too much in the first half/third of the show. But she really took over in the end. She earned my respect. Because, trust me, I didn't give two shits if she won going into this, considering the people she was playing against. People I really love a lot on this show, like Malcolm, JT and Ozzie. But I really like her now. She played a great game. A game deserving of the win, while most of us probably counted her out before she even got started.

Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Level
    Sarah was not my first or second (or even third choice, lol) to go to the end ~ I'm just glad she beat out Culpepper and Troyzan. I hardly remembered Sarah from her season(s ?) ~ not like Ozzy, Malcolm, JT, Andrea, Cirie, etc.

This was one of the best seasons ever, with the most dizzying tribals and blindsides. I even enjoyed how the jury had time for in depth questioning. They really had those final three in the hot seat. It was a good finish to an entertaining season!

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Level
    It was a good season overall, one of the better ones. I think both Sarah and Brad had good cases to argue for winning this year. I think a lot of people don't give Brad a lot of credit for what he's done. He has a huge target on his back, as he probably doesn't need the money, and he managed to stick around until the end. He went on a hell of a run at the end too, and those challenges weren't physical. He is a bit of an asshole though, which I can see rubbing people the wrong way.

Sarah definitely deserved to win. I never would have picked her (I was thinking Andrea could go all the way), but she played really well. She also managed to walk the line when it comes to blindsiding people. She managed to do it and not piss a ton of people off.

This season was really good, and the problem for the next one is trying to top it. Cirie getting kicked out the way she did was unusual, and kinda cool. Overall, this was the season that got me interested in the show again.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011