Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Survivor

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    Fuck her! Hahahahahahaha! I wanted her out the minute she pulled that BS on Ozzie last week too, Groovy. A big thumbs up to Sarah for having the balls, and the timing, to pull that one off. I'm kinda liking Sarah a lot more now for some reason, lol.
    The only reason they brought her back for this season was because she's a nut. Couldn't be happier that she's gone.

It was a pretty cool moment for Cirie, even though she totally shit the bed on the challenge. She's gotta be coming up on the chopping block.

Sarah is also growing on me @John Dixon. Pretty smart of her to catch that clue sitting there.

Status
    Show Me Again, The Power Of The Darkness John Dixon's Avatar

Making Eugene watch while Rosita and I do it
    Threads
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by hoogie View Post
    The only reason they brought her back for this season was because she's a nut. Couldn't be happier that she's gone.

It was a pretty cool moment for Cirie, even though she totally shit the bed on the challenge. She's gotta be coming up on the chopping block.

Sarah is also growing on me @John Dixon. Pretty smart of her to catch that clue sitting there.
    I knew the second they showed that clue sitting under Michaela that her dumb ass wouldn't find it. She wouldn't be that bad if she could control that temper long enough to actually think for a minute. My only question was if one of the other survivors would see it. Sarah was pretty smart to notice that.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910