Level
    B, b, b

5. Back To Top    #305
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Level
    B, B, A. I want to think the Governor has changed a bit so he won't sacrifice his new friends. Also Rick is way too protective, if the plan were this fucked he would head home so let's do it!

6. Back To Top    #306
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Level
    Good job Rick, you got Jessie killed. Should have let her give you a haircut you dick. On the other hand, Ron is already so much better and he hasn't even tried to slapfight Carl yet. This is gonna be a good one.

A, B, B. I thought The Governor was actually going to get the Eastman storyline but since he is still hellbent on killing Rick, there's no way he'd ever let Gareth take control and I'm certain that he doesn't care for Sam enough to be stopped now. Enid is kind of a tossup here. Without the dumpster scene in effect, she's gonna carry on and either end up finding Jesus (the ninja, not the holy one) or she is gonna end up running into The Saviors, or the wolves, or just end up dying altogether. There will definitely be some sort of conflict between her, Carl, and Ron at some point, but that's better than the chance of running into The Saviors. And I really don't know about Rick at this point. If they continue on as planned, they might actually save more lives but The Governor is also back at Alexandria right now it's also kinda hard to predict it. The Governor is gonna start a shitstorm either way because a lot of Rick's group will know who he is and will try to kill him immediately. So fuck it, continue on as planned. Alexandria has it covered.

7. Back To Top    #307
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm guessing this story is dead?

8. Back To Top    #308
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Chapter 157

@ahhculdee @Bekki Dixon @B-Lew @Sadie @walkingdead_freak @shrike @NyradB @Runnin_Gunner @Gekosam @ArtooFeva @HateForTheMasses @John Dixon @beethedead @Sonata @IloTre @Carl's Right Eye @bboyRobert @Nimbus @KingZeke

The Governor has a decision to make:

A. Let them kill Sam and open fire on Gareth & Mary (4 votes)

B. Stand down so they don't kill Sam (6 votes)

Choice B wins

Enid has a decision to make:

A. Leave Alexandria (1 vote)

B. Stay in Alexandria (9 votes)

Choice B wins

Rick has a decision to make:

A. Listen to David and head back to Alexandria (3 votes)

B. Continue with the plan at the risk of yourself & David's life (7 votes)

Choice B wins

"Okay. I'll stay." Enid says.

"Good. Just watch the windows with me, and we'll be fine." Carl says.

Daryl pulls over to the burning car where Merle is. "Took y'long enough, baby brother. You alright?" Merle says.

"Sonuvabitch grazed my arm." Daryl says, examining his bleeding arm.

"Eh, you'll live." Merle says, patting his brother on the back.

"So what the hell're we still doing here?" Daryl asks.

Merle points up to the roof of a building, where there is the walker hanging on a fallen fence, an RPG attached to it. "That beautiful thing. And no, I ain't talkin' about the walker. Haven't resorted to necrophilia yet. That RPG, we could use it to blow any more of those motherfuckers up if they're man enough to face us." Merle says.

"Think there'll be any rockets left for it?" Daryl asks.

Merle scoffs. "Come on, man. What kind of idiot walks around with an RPG and doesn't have any rockets with 'em? Come on, let's go get that thing." Merle says. They head into the office building.

"We're doing this," Rick says. "They might be almost home now. If you want your wife to stay alive, you'll help me do this. You volunteered to go."

David sighs. "This is insane." David says.

"Well, this is an insane world." Rick says, before he starts up the RV again. He begins driving, heading in the direction of the town Andrea, Morgan, and co were holed up in earlier.

The Governor lowers his handgun. "Fine. Let Sam go." The Governor says.

Gareth slowly lowers his gun, before he looks at Mary and nods. Mary lowers the knife and pushes Sam towards The Governor. The Governor then smirks and quickly aims again, firing a bullet into Mary's chest. "MOM! Son of a bitch!" Gareth shouts, before he quickly aims, shooting at The Governor, Sam, and Dwight's group. One of the shots hits Tina in her forehead.

"NO, TINA!" Sherry shouts, beginning to cry.

"Shit! Sherry, come on!" Dwight shouts, grabbing his wife's arm. The Governor grabs Sam and pulls him around the side of a house. Gareth takes cover as well.

Dwight & Sherry take cover within the tall grass, bullets missing them. "We gotta get the hell outta here, honey!" Dwight says.

"But where?" Sherry asks.

Dwight looks at her, and Sherry notices this, seeing the look on his face. She knows where he is thinking of. "I won't let him hurt you." Dwight says.

Sherry looks away, and shakily nods. "Okay. Okay." Sherry says. They begin running again, heading to leave Alexandria.

All the walkers in the town have broken through the gate that Morgan, Andrea, & co escaped over. They are heading through the woods. Rick pulls the RV over again, next to the woods. "Why are we stopping again?" David asks.

"The others came through that town and went west. The walkers probably followed them, and they should be here any minute." Rick says.

"So we're just gonna wait for them?" David asks.

"Yeah. Once they show, we'll lead them away from Alexandria again." Rick says.

David sighs, sitting on the couch. He stares at his wedding ring. He then looks up at Rick, eyeing the ring on his hand as well. "You have a wife?" David asks.

"...I did." Rick says.

"I'm sorry. I met Betsy early on. Aaron found me. On the way back, we met her. We started out as friends, and then we became more. She's everything to me now. Before that, I was just... nothing. I lost everyone from before, and I guess I just... lost myself. I wasn't crazy, I just didn't care. Y'know what I mean?" David says.

"...Yeah. I know someone who was like that," Rick says. He sighs, wiping sweat off of his forehead. "My wife Lori died giving birth to my daughter. That's how she died."

David nods. "It's never too late to start over, Rick." David says.

"Maybe." Rick says.

Then, they hear the herd of walkers emerging from the forest. "Here they come." David says.

Rick honks on the horn to draw them to the RV. Once a few dozen of them make it out of the woods, Rick turns the RV around and slowly begins driving in the opposite direction of Alexandria.

Eugene runs into the infirmary, shaken up. Rosita, Aaron, Eric, Noah, and Aiden turn to look at him, while Dr. Edwards continues watching over Holly. "Eugene, you okay?" Rosita asks.

"He's-- he's here." Eugene says.

"Who?" Aaron asks.

"Gareth. The guy from Terminus." Eugene says.

Rosita's face falls, remembering what the man had done to Bob back at Gabriel's church. "Where? I'll kill the son of a bitch myself." Rosita says, drawing her handgun.

"Other people were with him. Some guy with an eyepatch, a blonde guy, the lady we met when we first showed up at Terminus, and three others." Eugene says, terrified out of his mind.

"Eugene," Rosita says. "Tell me where they are."

"They're behind the houses on the other side of the street." Eugene says.

"You guys stay here." Rosita says, before running out of the infirmary.

Morgan, Andrea, Abraham, Tara, Michonne, T-Dog, Heath, Annie, and Scott approach Alexandria. They see that the gate is down. "Looks like this place got fucked pretty hard while we were gone." Abraham says.

"The walls are still up. And I don't hear any walkers." T-Dog says.

"Keep your guards up." Morgan says, pulling out a revolver as he approaches the fallen gate. He then looks into Alexandria, where he sees Tobin, Francine, and Bruce on guard.

"Oh shit. You guys made it back!" Francine says.

"Yeah, kinda amazed myself. What happened?" Tara says.

"Some people attacked this place. One of them drove a truck into the gate and let roamers loose into Alexandria. We took care of it." Tobin says.

"Where's the others?" Francine asks, noticing some people are missing.

"Sturgess and Barnes didn't make it." Scott says.

"Rick and David are still out there. Could you guys get Scott & Annie to the infirmary? Some of us will take watch here." Michonne says.

"Yeah, sure." Francine says. She, Tobin, and Bruce help Scott & Annie towards the infirmary.

Rosita runs around the back of the houses, peeking out. She sees The Governor & Sam hidden around the side of a house. Rosita aims her gun and shoots, nearly hitting Sam. "Hey hey! Easy there." The Governor says, aiming his gun to Rosita.

"Please don't hurt us! We're no threat to you!" Sam says.

"The gun in my face says otherwise." Rosita says.

A bullet then strikes Rosita through her shoulder. "Fuck!" Rosita says, falling against the house behind her.

"Sam, go!" The Governor says, and the two begin running towards the walls, beginning to climb up the supports.

Gareth walks up to Rosita. Rosita goes for her gun, but Gareth stomps on her wrist, causing her to yell. Gareth covers her mouth. "Shut up! You're coming with me." Gareth says. He grabs Rosita's gun and then knocks her out. Gareth looks around, before he notices a manhole nearby. Gareth then looks back, seeing The Governor & Sam climbing over the wall out onto the other side of Alexandria.

"Good riddance, assholes." Gareth says. He then grabs Rosita's legs, dragging her towards the manhole. He sets down his backpack and zips it open, pulling out a crowbar. He uses it to pry open the manhole. Gareth then drops the crowbar down into the sewers, before grabs his backpack, putting it on. He grabs Rosita once again and picks her up, before beginning to climb down the ladder.

Merle & Daryl reach the top of the roof. They walk over to the fence where the walker is laid out upon, the RPG still attached to him. Daryl looks around, before he sees a case. Daryl walks over and opens it, revealing two rockets still leftover. "Not bad." Daryl says.

Merle sees what he is looking at. "Oh hell yeah. I never got to use one of these back in the day. Shouldn't be too hard though, right?" Merle says, grabbing the case of rockets.

"Don't go blowin' up shit, dumbass. Not unless we need to." Daryl says.

"I ain't stupid. If I were, I'd be dead like Papa Dixon back home." Merle says.

"Can we just get the damn rocket launcher and get the hell back to Alexandria?" Daryl asks.

"You said it best. Get your crossbow out." Merle says.

"Already on it," Daryl says, loading an arrow into his crossbow. He then aims, firing it into the walker's head. He then looks to Merle. "Your turn to do the dirty work."

"As always." Merle says, rolling his eyes as he climbs onto the fence. He manages to pull the heavy rocket launcher off of the body, before climbing off back onto the roof.

"Think we can find a car and haul it in the backseat?" Daryl suggests.

"You know me, brotha. I'll hotwire a car and we'll haul ass back home. If there's a will, there's a way." Merle says.

Rick is still slowly driving the RV. The hundreds of walkers are following close behind the RV. Just then, the RV begins beeping, and it starts slowing down. "What the hell's happening now?" David asks.

Rick takes a look at the fuel meter. His eyes widen, a look of terror in his face. "The RV's out of gas." Rick says.

"Oh shit," David says. He looks out the back window. The walkers are closing in. "What do we do, Rick?!"

Rick looks back at David.

Rick has a decision to make:

A. Wait out the herd in the RV and hope they move on

B. Flee the RV with David

Spoiler Spoiler:

9. Back To Top    #309
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Level
    Choice B.

On a side note, there is SO much potential with Gareth taking Rosita into the sewers. But I don't think you'll write it the same way as I would, lol. Regardless, as long as Gareth is still alive, I'm happy.

10. Back To Top    #310
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Sweet! I thought this story was done! Pleasantly surprised

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast