• Ofelia

23 21.70%
  • Griselda

66 62.26%
  • Daniel

8 7.55%
  • Liza

23 21.70%
  • Strand (Played by Colman Domingo/ seen in previews for EP 4/5)

15 14.15%
  • Lieutenant Moyers (Lead Military Guy in "Not Fade Away")

49 46.23%
  • Military Redshirts

53 50.00%
  • Safe Zone Redshirts

58 54.72%
  • Bethany Exner (Government Appointed Nurse)

27 25.47%
  • Other

8 7.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Who Will Die?

1. Back To Top    #61
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    This season, I'm guessing if anyone from the main group dies it will be Ofelia or Travis. Ofelia has seemed very "redshirt-ish" for a while - since her introduction, actually. Of the people in her family, Daniel seems like the main-character. This show seems to be very much about Madison's family, so an entire second family isn't needed. If only one person in the Salazar family lives, it seems very much like it would be Daniel.

(Since this show is a branch off of The Walking Dead, it seems it would follow a similar pattern.) The Walking Dead is about Rick's family - which is three people - four if you include Michonne... but I wouldn't. That's still too new. Jessie wasn't ever his family either. So his family is three people. Pretty much every other character's family is just one person - themself. I guess Glenn and Maggie can count as a family of two. But everyone else, their siblings, parents, or children all died, and they are just one - Carol, Daryl, Michonne, Sasha, Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Tara, Gabriel, Enid, probably others I'm forgetting... All their romantic partners, children, siblings, and/or parents are dead. They are a side dish to Rick's story. Only Rick's family gets to live. (Glenn and Maggie and their baby might be an exception...)

However, Rick's family don't ALL get to live. One needed to die to serve Rick's story. Similarly, one of Madison's might need to die. The main characters seem to be (to me) Madison and Nick. Alicia is an extra bit of their family, as Judith is to Rick's family (even though she's probably Shane's.) Travis is Madison's family, and only kind of Alicia's and Nick's family. He's the only family Chris has. Step siblings who he didn't even live with as a teenager, so he probably never lived with them, just aren't as close as actual siblings. So Travis dying would serve Madison's story. It would also alienate Chris so that he's the sole survivor of his family (like Sasha, Daryl, Carol, Enid, and about 90% of the Walking Dead characters.) It would be killing two birds with one stone.

2. Back To Top    #62
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Level
    Since Ofelia has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL this season, I think she will die. I'm not sure how old Ofelia is supposed to be but, to me, she looks closer to Madison's age than Nick's age. Ofelia's actress, Mercedes Mason, is 36 and looks it.

3. Back To Top    #63
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Level
    My money is on Ofelia, but if I had my way everyone except Nick can die. Well, no, I don't want Nick to be alone. Alex can stay alive, too, since I think she'll be cool.

4. Back To Top    #64
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'd keep Travis and Nick. Bring the girl from flight 462 and everyone else can go

5. Back To Top    #65
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    The only one I REALLY don't want to die and the only one I'm invested in at all (possibly Strand too, not sure) is Daniel. As far as I'm concerned he could carry this show. Nobody else even matters to me. The bitch part of that is I think he'll go either by the end of this season or beginning of next. I just don't think they'll keep him around long term. He's the most capable of all of them and shouldn't die too early, but I'm certain he will.

On the other side, if they kill Travis by the end of this season, this will become my new favourite show and I will damn near worship the writer of that episode.

6. Back To Top    #66
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I hope travis makes is but he needs to man up a bit

7. Back To Top    #67
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by comprar View Post
    Spoiler Spoiler:

8. Back To Top    #68
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.