I just re-watched it, and I agree.

2. Back To Top    #92
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Whoa....crazy shit last night. Tilda is def going to square off against the Widow. I didn't stay awake for the promos for next week, but that is what I see coming

3. Back To Top    #93
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wallykay View Post
    Whoa....crazy shit last night. Tilda is def going to square off against the Widow. I didn't stay awake for the promos for next week, but that is what I see coming
    Last night was insane! I can't wait until Sunny meets up with Quinn again, shit is going to hit the fan when they do. And I also can't wait until Sunny finds out that the Widow gave Veil and Henry (his baby) to Quinn, I doubt he is going to be too thrilled about that.

And the promo for next week did show Tilda and the Widow fighting, actually. In the promo Tilda says that she should've poisoned the Widow when she had the chance, Widow slaps her, and they fight.

4. Back To Top    #94
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    looks fucking good with this build up...i dont think the Widow is going to kill Tilda though...the fight should be good

5. Back To Top    #95
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    TBH, kind of a letdown last night. The suicide bomber schtick was surprising...but the fight between Widow and Tilda was sorely lacking, as was the reunion between the Widow and Baije.

I know they will redeem themselves next week.

6. Back To Top    #96
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, that was the season finale. Let me just say that was perhaps one of the greatest pieces of action sequences I have seen in my life, and I am 44 years old.

The sword fight between Sunny and Quinn blew away anything they put together so far. The winter imagery throughout the episode took my breath away...

And sad to see that Quinn is finally dead, but at what cost? The one death I didn't think would happen, happened. I need to watch this again after work tonight, as I am sure I missed a lot.

7. Back To Top    #97
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Level
    I need to watch this again. Tilda was battered but alive, Waldo is still one of my favorites, and wow, Veil is dead after one of the best reunion scenes ever. Sunny will never forget Henry's mom. But dayumm it was cool the way she killed(?) Quinn. I'm not convinced he's dead...

I don't know where Azra is, but Baijie found something. He was in bad shape though, and could be dead too.

This show is so beautiful to look at. The costumes, sets, and fight sequences are amazing. It's a bloody show, but the violence is artistically done. It's one of the best shows (and most underrated shows) on TV. That was an unforgettable finale!

8. Back To Top    #98
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Level
    That was a brilliant finale! Sunny and Quinn's fight was epic, and the I love the way Veil killed Quinn at the cost of her own life. I am pretty sure Quinn is dead for real this time.

I really hope Bajie lives, which I think he will since he seems to be very important to the Azra plot.

I am also curious as to what will happen with The Widow, MK, Waldo, Tilda, and that other girl (can't remember her name).

All in all, it was an excellent finale and I can't wait for season 3!

9. Back To Top    #99
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    I have to watch again, there was Morse Code beeps at the end, it sounded like...have to deduce what it spelled out.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.