Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm so glad I went back to re-watch what I missed. The Widow was about to be taken down. Seems like she's not the only female Baron. Ryder was riding high until Quinn made an entrance ~ and what an entrance it was! I'm still afraid for Veil in her attempts to escape. MK is still struggling and Sunny is still trying to get home.

I love this show!!

Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Fuck a duck, last night was too fucking awesome to believe.

Quinn shows up, and unleashes hell. And then kills Ryder..??!? Is he really gone or what?

Don't tell me shit about AMC wanting to tone down the blood and gore, there was more in the fight scene last night than in the whole S7 or TWD

Next week looks good, too....cannot wait

Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah, first it was "is Quinn alive", now it's "is Ryder dead"? Maybe Veil will patch him up, since she's trapped and unable to escape. And how about Veil hiding the real x-Ray from Quinn. Is he dying naturally ~ or was she "helping" him along?

That one Butterfly kinda was acting like she was trying to start something with Tilda with that 'haven for girls' talk, until Tilda cut her off. The Widow appeared to be a goner until Tilda arrived on the scene.

This show knows how to juggle different stories and make you want more. I can't wait for the next episode myself!

Status

Threads
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: AquaticApe81
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Level
    I've been behind on ITB, but have finally got caught up. Last weeks episode was great. Quinn's reemergence was epic. The Widow continues to be a total badass. The fight scenes at the conclave were amazing.

Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Last night was great, but I thought for sure the Widow was going to kill Waldo...and Quinn going batshit crazy is a nice touch. It is rather nice that there are no spoilers for this show, so I get to watch each week fresh....

Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Level
    It surprised me that Ryder was really dead. I expected Jade to get Veil to patch him up. I wonder if, by some chance, she did give him some potion to mimic death? Veil is in a tough spot now, with Quinn's tumor causing him to have paranoid hallucinations. Veil only kissed him to quell his suspicions ~ but since he doesn't have Lydia or Jade, I don't want him to take advantage of Sunny's family.

Does anyone know how many more episodes are remaining? This story is moving pretty fast ~ Sunny is trying to make his way back, and so is MK. Every week I'm looking forward to what's next!

Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Less than 3 hrs....I am still waiting for the scene that was shown in the promos of Nick Frost fighting 2 guys with nunchuks.....

Status

Threads
    Gamer IDs
    PSN ID: Shad0w_Echo94
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Level

Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Just able to catch last week's epsiode lat night, and motherfucking WOW. Quinn is the Lord of Ass, Tobin has got nothing on him. Seeing the Widow betray Vail back to him, I kinda saw coming with the poison deal from last season...was brilliant. I didn't think that Sunny was going to catch up MK so quickly, but still good to see.

Baije being an abbott....whoa. Almost fell out of my chair on that.

This has only been on for a few episodes...but the character development has been sweet, and they didnt need bottle episodes to do this. TWD needs to take a page from this show.

Next week looks good, with Sunny's memories of all the ppl he clipped coming back to haunt him..cannot wait. The fight scenes in the preview look sick as always.

Thumbs up for me.

Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    I suspect that Flea is the Widow.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.