Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Status
    Queen Rose I of Grand Bahama Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Level
    I can't see Carl resenting Michonne. Carl certainly didn't want Ron to shoot his father nor did Michonne.

Michonne had no way of knowing Ron would pull the trigger and she did what she thought was best to save Rick.

Plus, Carl and Michonne have a long-standing existing friendship. I think he'll rightly blame Ron.

Status

Threads
    Gamer IDs
    PSN ID: Shad0w_Echo94
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think he will blame her at all. She acted quickly and saved Rick, she had no way of knowing Carl would get shot

Status
    DEVOLVED HUNTER HateForTheMasses's Avatar

Waiting for Bethiva to finally start singing.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm personally hoping that he hold a great deal of resentment at least temporarily. I don't see it happening, but it could be presented as an irrational response to the trauma he is now facing having to live life disfigured. Regardless of what her motives were, had she went about it differently, it's quite possible that Carl would still have his eye. I feel that it would be unrealistic to think that Carl isn't going to think about that every time he sees his reflection or every time he sees people showing him pity. Plus I want to see Michonne's mystical bullshit detector/people reader fail her for one fucking time and actually see her not know what to do with someone.

Status
    Show Me Again, The Power Of The Darkness John Dixon's Avatar

Making Eugene watch while Rosita and I do it
    Threads
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    I'm personally hoping that he hold a great deal of resentment at least temporarily. I don't see it happening, but it could be presented as an irrational response to the trauma he is now facing having to live life disfigured. Regardless of what her motives were, had she went about it differently, it's quite possible that Carl would still have his eye. I feel that it would be unrealistic to think that Carl isn't going to think about that every time he sees his reflection or every time he sees people showing him pity. Plus I want to see Michonne's mystical bullshit detector/people reader fail her for one fucking time and actually see her not know what to do with someone.
    I can't lie. It would be ironic and interesting if Michonne's bullshit detector broke down because of Carl, of all people. It would definitely make the dynamic between those two, that we've become so accustomed with at this point, much more interesting going forward.

Status
    DEVOLVED HUNTER HateForTheMasses's Avatar

Waiting for Bethiva to finally start singing.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    I can't lie. It would be ironic and interesting if Michonne's bullshit detector broke down because of Carl, of all people. It would definitely make the dynamic between those two, that we've become so accustomed with at this point, much more interesting going forward.
    Their relationship is one of my favs on the show. Michonne was shown as being someone that truly got through to Carl. I just think that if he holds some resentment, rational or not, it could add an interesting dynamic when she suddenly has no idea how to handle him. Plus it will really set the tone for Carl to become a darker character.

Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    I doubt he will resent her. I think the only thing that will be on his mind will be getting adjusted to life with only one eye. But when
    Spoiler Spoiler:

That's about the only way I could see it happening. But you never know what these writers are gonna do.
    That would be WICKED as hell and make me love their "friendship" even more.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    no he will not,the spoiler already said he is ok with her

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12