Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283
  1. Back To Top    #821
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1736 Post(s)
    Level
    I just wish more of the group would have went to the Kingdom with her. Carol being isolated to the Kingdom alone scares me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misza View Post
    Personally I think we're long past the point where there's only one main group that's always together like it used to be in earlier seasons. Since all major communities have been introduced I feel like there's a clear division of team family to 3 major groups and they made sure each one of them had at least one main character in it so that the audience looks forward to that community's storyline. Rick&Michonne - ASZ, Maggie - Hilltop, Carol - Kingdom and Daryl all over the place - forest, I guess lol. Of course ASZ has been destroyed so that makes the Alexandria group forced to stay at Hilltop so I see how you feel Carol is the only main character that doesn't stay there, but I think we don't need to worry. I think the show won't go back to the prison/alexandria times when they all sit in one place anytime soon. If they're going to rebuild ASZ which I think is possible (Morgan's cell for Negan?) it'll still make just Rick and Michonne from the main group living there. Maggie will stay at Hilltop, Daryl will probably change places, and Carol will be at the Kingom. And even if they won't try to rebuild ASZ and will all live at Hilltop there'll be a time jump and Rick's plan is to build civilization again so that eventually they have lots of places and ways to travel between them. They're trying to build it all together and I'm sure Carol will be heavily included in this. Not to mention I don't see them sitting inside those communities all the time. Firstly because Hilltop is small and not really interesting. No space to focus a lot of episodes there like in case of ASZ or the prison. And secondly because either there'll be a new threat like there always is (whisperers?) and they'll have to reunite as one army again or they'll skip this storyline (which I doubt) and move on to the Commonwealth where they should travel and probably end up in one place again. And above all that Carol is one of only 5 main characters left. That's a ridiculously small number. They're going to use these 5 as much as they can, believe me.

2. Back To Top    #822
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm hoping that Daryl hangs around the Kingdom all the time. That way Carol will have some TF member with her all the time.

3. Back To Top    #823
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1736 Post(s)
    Level
    I think her talking to TF is against the rules or something. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by booksrbetter View Post
    I'm hoping that Daryl hangs around the Kingdom all the time. That way Carol will have some TF member with her all the time.

4. Back To Top    #824
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Carol needs to stay at the kingdom. These people really brought the best out of her! Plus greasy ass redneck durril is way too disgusting for her...

5. Back To Top    #825
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMeat View Post
    Carol needs to stay at the kingdom. These people really brought the best out of her! Plus greasy ass redneck durril is way too disgusting for her...
    Well I wouldn't put it that harshly and I have no idea what "durril" is, I guess you meant Daryl since this is his name. But overall I agree with your main point. Imo she fits there perfectly and I would also like to see her with someone other than Daryl, at least until they make him wash his hair, grow emotionally and let him speak in full sentences.

6. Back To Top    #826
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1736 Post(s)
    Level
    Glad someone is happy with what Carol has been doing. I miss sassy cool Carol. Hell I miss Carol period. I want her to go find an all female group and kick ass.

7. Back To Top    #827
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    See? Looks like she's with everyone:) I just don't like her shorter hair and that weird hat, but oh well, you can't have everything.

8. Back To Top    #828
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    My favorite version of Carol was her in Alexandria during season 5/6 as the sweater wearing badass. That scene where she is wearing her infamous flower sweater and shoots several walkers with a silenced pistol with Rick and Daryl as they discuss Alexandria outside the walls still gives me chills.

9. Back To Top    #829
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1736 Post(s)
    Level

Pic#1225: #Carol @mcbridemelissa #ThrowbackThur
    She’s mad, but she’s magic. There’s no lie in her fire …

10. Back To Top    #830
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1736 Post(s)
    Level

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283