Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Offline
    Judiths Anger Translator Rolexus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    At Da Gangsta Pet Club
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,223
    Threads
    102
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Points
    8,028
    Level
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by The Volm View Post
    To me when he says,if anybody moves cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father meant and then we will start,meant carl n rick are safe. By killing carl they would lose that negan/ carl aspect that is in the comics. Negan becomes a kinda fucked up uncle to carl.
    See I took it the opposite way, as in if anybody moves he'll feed Carl's remaining eye to Rick & THEN the Lucilling begins. Meaning Rick or Carl could still get their heads bashed in after Rick eats Carl's eye should anyone get froggy & try to jump.

    If we're to believe that lying POS Gimple then we at least know Carl's safe, but that's the only conclusion one can safely draw at this point--excuse me, only two conclusions we can draw. The other is Gimple is back to trolling the fan base.

  2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Offline
    Deadweight Snajafi181's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    19
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    81
    Level
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Show View Post
    It's from the comic so that line means nothing.
    It was in the show as well...[/QUOTE]


    Youre right to an extent, Maggie, Daryl, and Rosita are really incapable of taking like a champ in their current states or size. He has to say it for a reason, not just because its an iconic comic book line.

  3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Offline
    Love Interest MrImportant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    512
    Threads
    51
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Points
    1,150
    Level
    11
    No way it is Carl- when Lucille started swinging toward Carl's head, Rick would have been all over Negan, to heck with any other consequences.

  4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Offline
    Lori Apollo08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    43
    Level
    2
    How great would it be if the "remix" between Carl and Negan's story was changed to Daryl and Negan. Ah Gimple

  5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Offline
    The Racist Bigot Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    12,880
    Threads
    32
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Points
    2,313
    Level
    39
    It's not Carl. It's either Abe or Glenn. Not Carl, not Daryl, not Michonne, not Maggie, not Rick and not anyone else that people keep suggesting. I thought it was clear that it's either Abe or Glenn. If he killed Carl Rick and everyone else in TF wouldn't listen to a word Negan said. They'd end up dying because they'd refuse to follow orders.

  6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,319
    Threads
    592
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Points
    25,821
    Level
    47
    Don't look too much in to the background. The POV wasn't even shot on set.

    Also, the scene was never shot at all so nobody actually got it yet.

  7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child scampbell75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Under a bridge in DE
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    111
    Threads
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    318
    Level
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ƊҽαɗłƴƝίɠɦƚʂɦαɗҽ View Post
    It can't be Carl. Carl is Rick's everything. He's his reason for living. Judith too but Carl would devastate Rick more.

    - - - Updated - - -

    It's from the comic so that line means nothing.
    I agree. Plus the whole thing of Abe bucking up when Negan came to him was to throw us off. Abe will most likely die in AOW. I think its down to Glen (75% odds) and Daryl (25%) odds. And the only reason I give Daryl 25% odds was his comment about Merle would be proud of him this season. I dont think there is any chance that it was Michonne or Rosita.

  8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child Fishels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    176
    Threads
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    440
    Level
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Show View Post
    It's from the comic so that line means nothing.
    It was in the show as well...[/QUOTE]
    Honestly I think they're just throwing in random stuff to make sure and drive us crazy with "clues"

  9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout crossbow_crazy8469's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Kingdom
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    365
    Threads
    43
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Points
    1,156
    Level
    11
    I can honestly say that I'm 100% positive it isn't Carl or Rick. Not just based on what Negan said about taking Carl's other eye- but because he's just too big a character & he has too big of a role in what's next. Also, how will their relationship will be brought to our screen if Carl is dead?

    I don't know why everyone keeps thinking because Negan says, "Taking it like a champ" that it must be Abraham.
    I'd think that he'd be more likely to say that about a weaker looking character- maybe someone he wouldn't have thought would get back up. Even with Eugene stepping up, there's a good chance that first hit would've put him down & he wouldn't have gotten back up. To look at Glenn, he doesn't look like much, but we know he's not just the "go to town" guy anymore. He's a badass & I don't see him staying down.
    Just like everyone else, I have my reasons for what I think. I don't believe it's Daryl. I don't know if it's Aaron, Eugene, or Abraham. I'm about 97% positive that it's Glenn for many, many reasons. Too many to ignore.

  10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Offline
    Walker NthnBrazil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    29
    Threads
    3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    123
    Level
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Callahan View Post

    All this leads me to belive It will be Carl.
    I think they are going for a shocking surprise like glen was in the comics.
    There is absolutely zero chance of this. Aside from the fact that Rick would have not allowed it without a fight and them having to restrain him regardless of the eye-eating threat it makes zero sense in the context of Negan's character. He wants defeated workers not maniacs hell-bent on revenge. He has to know that the leader would never bend the knee long-term after watching his son executed. If he was going to go that route there would be no eeny-meany - he would just kill Rick straight off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. The Meaning of East and Hint at Ezekiel?
    By Huner with a T in forum East
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 1st, 2016, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: April 4th, 2015, 12:26 PM
  3. Video: The Walking Dead Cast Visits Katie Couric, Drops Romance Spoiler
    By Sassenach in forum Cast and Crew
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 19th, 2014, 08:46 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2014, 12:29 PM
  5. Replies: 44
    Last Post: April 11th, 2013, 06:33 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.