1 Post(s)
    Level

Spoiler? Gimple Drops Hint Who Dies.

From the way the scene is shot,
    And I don't know if it matter
    but.
    Sasha, Aaron, Carl or Eugene.
    Are all to the left of Rick.
    from their point of view the rv is not in their line of sight and the truck is parked the thier left with the lights on negan.
    If you watch when negan does the deed the rv is not visible from the victims line of sight even when the camera pans up after the hit.

Also one thing that sorta stood out to me was when negan told Carl he could cry and then right before he hit whomever he said you can cry.

Also he says if anybody tries anything to rip the boys eye out and "then" we will start.

All this leads me to belive It will be Carl.
    I think they are going for a shocking surprise like glen was in the comics.

Now I know Carl dieing affects the story vs the comics but after reading the comment from gimple below, it sound like someone else is going to take Carl's place.

Then this comment here from gimple confirms it for me

Following the finale, ComicBook.com had the chance to ask The Walking Deadshowrunner Scott Gimple if Carl and Negan's relationship would be brought to our television screens next year.

"Yes. A thousand times, yes," Gimple said confidently. "But in a very weird... I'll say this - it may be very, very, very brief but we will absolutely see them have a pretty intense moment. There's gonna be a bit of remixing. There might be another character involved that takes some of it. I'm kind of tripping on some aspects of it that I don't want to reveal but that relationship will be absolutely shown."

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    He pointed toward Carl when he said "If anyone moves take the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father". Also there was a shadow that went across Rick's face toward the side Carl is on but I doubt it means anything. I doubt Carl's story with Negan will change much, he has to show Carl to be proud of his bullet wound on his face. We also have the PoV shot in the van as a hint.

Status
    Threads
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: the volm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    To me when he says,if anybody moves cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father meant and then we will start,meant carl n rick are safe. By killing carl they would lose that negan/ carl aspect that is in the comics. Negan becomes a kinda fucked up uncle to carl.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    But from his comment when asked about negan and Carl's relationship he says it will be brief an intense.

Then he goes on to say there will be a bit of remixing, and another character takes some of that role

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Level
    I love how Gimple doesn't hold back with the verys.

"Yes. A thousand times, yes," Gimple said confidently. "But in a very weird... I'll say this - it may be very, very, very brief, but we will absolutely see them have a pretty intense moment.
    Sounds promising.

Funny thing is, he starts by saying, "Yes. A thousand times, yes." O-kay.

And it's not Carl getting Lucille'd.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Dont think its Carl. I thought Abe up until about yesterday when I changed to Glenn or Michonee the POV throughout the episode to me confirms its someone in container. Rosita IMO would not "Take it like a champ". Usually when a character (like Daryl) goes through a dark patch in their story only to be killed, they usually have a moment where they clear the "demons" and find their way. Daryl has not done that so I dont think its him either, also in his state I dont think he could take it like a champ. Boils down to Glenn or Michonne IMO.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    If you watch the original footage that was leaked months ago you can see Negan in front of the RV when he swings the bat. I am assuming they cut the RV out from the shot in order to prevent any one from figuring out who dies based on their position alone. What I'm saying is that the RV still might be there but the producers and editors edited it out.

However, they may have just shot that scene there just because it was more convenient.

But I think the reason we can't see the RV has nothing to do with who's positioned where.

I still think it's Abraham, Glenn or Aaron.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Glenn's contract with the show expired at the end of season 6, which leads me to believe he was the one bludgeoned. However, Negan also says "Taking it Like a Cham" which suggests that Abraham may be the one killed.

Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    It can't be Carl. Carl is Rick's everything. He's his reason for living. Judith too but Carl would devastate Rick more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Show View Post
    Glenn's contract with the show expired at the end of season 6, which leads me to believe he was the one bludgeoned. However, Negan also says "Taking it Like a Cham" which suggests that Abraham may be the one killed.
    It's from the comic so that line means nothing.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    It's from the comic so that line means nothing.[/QUOTE]

It was in the show as well...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast