Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dc4340 View Post
    Agree with your take. But wouldn't put it past the writers/producers to try the unrealistic romantic thing for shock value to attract viewers. They totally ruined the Andrea character, why not Michonne?
    I have a funny feeling Michonne will not be ruined. Character building and expansion is more my concern. If it continues down the path it did in this most recent epi, then I doubt the will trash her character.

› See More: What do you think of a Rick/Michonne Relationship?

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mans View Post
    I'm getting so tired of all the shipping. I really don't understand why people want Daryl and Carol to hook up, and now THIS? Why can't they all just be friends or confidants instead of couples. I don't want every single character on the show being romantically involved with another main character like some damn CW show or anything. I think it's enough with Maggie and Glenn being a couple. Don't need nor want any more hookups.
    I don't know why it bothers you so much.

Let fans do what they wanna do.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    I'm neither a shipper or an anti-shipper. To me it is an issue of being practical. Does a loopy guy belong in a relationship? I would think not. Does an emotionally damaged emotionally immature man belong in a relationship? I think not. When Glenn and Maggie fell in love, they were not damaged nor emotionally immature. They had a reasonable foundation for getting together.

To me shipping should have practical meaning or it does not make sense.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    I don't care if someone doesn't ship. That doesn't bother me.

what bothers me is when someone gets mad because other people ship something.

Don't shame someone for doing something that they enjoy (in this case, Michonne and Rick)

I like the idea of the two of them, if it happens, great. If not, oh well, I'll still ship it because its something I love doing.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by tenten32321 View Post
    I don't know why it bothers you so much.

Let fans do what they wanna do.
    I never said I'm against people shipping, I just don't get it. If people want to ship, sure why not, let them! I'm not totally agains it either, Glenn and Maggie works beautifully for me, but I don't really get why people, when two characters of different gender have good interaction and chemistry, always have to go the shipping route. Just because two characters work well together doesn't mean they have to go all the way. Take Daryl and Carol for example - yes, they've become very good friends and care greatly for each other and yada yada yada, but for me there's absolutely no indication to why they'd take their relationship to the next step and become a couple. Just because there's chemistry doesn't mean there have to be romance. It just feel undiligent for the show if they chose to go that route.

Well, that's my two cents. I'm done ranting now.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Level
    I always liked how Rick and Michonne were just friends because Rick and Andrea were like soul mates. An they kinda are

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Crotch Grabber The Dead Walking's Avatar

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: EditorialTub4
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AlVan View Post
    I always liked how Rick and Michonne were just friends because Rick and Andrea were like soul mates. An they kinda are
    No rick and lori were soul mates then she died as of right now rick doesn't exactly trust andrea and doesn't favor her over any member of the group
    I'd rather see rick and michonne they fit better together than andrea and rick

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Level
    I don't see a relationship yet, but I do see the beginnings of what could possibly be a very good strong friendship.. I always wondered about that in the comics though.. thought Rick and Michonne would have made a more believable couple than Rick and Andrea.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    I'm not wanting them to get together this direct moment, as I can see these characters growing close as friends and then perhaps it forming into a mutual relationship of some sort. I can never see these two ever being physically affectionate, but just developing a mental bond/love that makes up for it. I guess I just really liked their chemistry together last night, and thought that maybe far in the future it might develop into something.

Quote Originally Posted by vickih View Post
    I don't see a relationship yet, but I do see the beginnings of what could possibly be a very good strong friendship.. I always wondered about that in the comics though.. thought Rick and Michonne would have made a more believable couple than Rick and Andrea.
    I agree wholeheartedly with this. Especially with how the TV Andrea is portrayed.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Level
    If a romance arc materializes between them, it will be a very intense relationship.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast