1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Level

Coral's Actions

Think Rick will ground Coral? lol.

I understand that Coral was just trying to protect them but he just lost all of Alexandria's guns. Even if Rick doesn't punish what he can do inside of the house, at least publicly say that he's grounded because I'm sure a lot of people are pissed right now. Hell, Olivia almost died because of it. Even if his heart was in the right place there is no way that Alexandria could have taken on all of those Saviors and he should have known that.

Negan was only ever going to take half of the guns before that. We know this because The Kingdom has guns and even pointed them at The Saviors in The Well and they never cared. We know Hilltop also has guns, they just don't have any ammo left. Now because of Coral these people have no good weapons for hunting or scavenging. If they get surrounded how are they supposed to fight off walkers with a knife or axe?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Level
    @Jay, I still think that somebody, likely smooth talking Father Gabriel, hid a stash of guns and doctored the inventory. He wouldn't have known Spencer had those 2 handguns.

And Carl is a badass.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Level
    Not so sure Carl stay's around long enough to be grounded. It kinda looks like he and Enid are going to Hilltop in the next episode.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Level
    Rosita had it in her head that they were taking all the guns anyway cause dwight took theirs before they left for Daryl's bike.
    I'm guessing Negan had it in his mind to take the guns anyway, Carl just presented an opportunity sooner, rather than later.
    As far as hilltop being allowed to keep theirs, I'm guessing they didn't have a fleet of hard ass's like rick going around trying to eliminate the Saviors. They seem as though they likely agreed to everything rather quickly and won't be a threat to Negan.
    Just my guess

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl's Right Eye View Post
    @Jay, I still think that somebody, likely smooth talking Father Gabriel, hid a stash of guns and doctored the inventory. He wouldn't have known Spencer had those 2 handguns.

And Carl is a badass.
    Even badass people need to be punished.

Also, If I was a writer I'd have Gabriel bury guns in those fake graves. How fitting would that be?

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Level
    Personally, I think Negan would have taken all their guns regardless of what Carl did. He can see the way Rick is still looking at him. And he's smart enough to know that even if he broke Rick, there's still a little fight left in him. He can't trust him like he might be able to trust the people at The Kingdom and Hilltop. Gregory is a glorified pussy with no backbone and Zeke just wants to keep the status quo to keep his people happy. Rick is still way more of a threat.

I would love to see Gabriel dig up those graves and whip out a bunch of rifles myself.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    THE FIRST & LAST STORM AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Level
    Gabriel's character is becoming better and better as the show goes along, if he has guns hidden in those graves he'd probably break into my top 5 favs because that'd be badass.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    Personally, I think Negan would have taken all their guns regardless of what Carl did. He can see the way Rick is still looking at him. And he's smart enough to know that even if he broke Rick, there's still a little fight left in him. He can't trust him like he might be able to trust the people at The Kingdom and Hilltop. Gregory is a glorified pussy with no backbone and Zeke just wants to keep the status quo to keep his people happy. Rick is still way more of a threat.

I would love to see Gabriel dig up those graves and whip out a bunch of rifles myself.
    Exactly! Negan knows better than to leave Rick with weapons.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl's Right Eye View Post

And Carl is a badass.
    Carl acted more lie a petulant child than a bad ass. He may have plot armor because he is a Grimes but he needed to shut up and go with the plan to Negan's face. The group needs to plan how to fight back and not throw tantrums.
    A bad ass is someone who acts when something can be done. Carl only managed to piss off Negan and get nothing positive done.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post

Rosita told Spencer that Dwight took their guns because the saviors were going to take all their guns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast