Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Yea the Huff Post has an article similar to this. Here it is if anyone wants to check I think out.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b000af95ee1fc6

It basically talks about Chandler being accepted into Auburn University and his Dad talking about how proud he is of Chandler & that the season 7 contract is completed.
    (I'm sorry if I'm just repeating what the OP's article said, I didn't read it all.)

It also said that Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus renegotiated their season 8 contracts.

It also says that in a Reddit AMA, Kirkman said that Carl was his favorite character. In response to a fan asking about a spoiler, Kirkman said this:

What spoiler are you talking about? I dont know what spoiler youre mentioning here. I really dont like to spoil things at random on things like that. Negan killed Carl?

They end by talking about how Kirkman joked about Glenn getting killed by Negan's baseball bat.

Auburn is driving distance from where the show is filmed so he can stay on the show- if he wants to.

But then again, I've heard different things. For instance, Kirkman was on Talking Dead very early on in the show. He said that TWD story is about Rick. So when he dies, they story is over. I mentioned this on here before and someone said that they read or heard Kirkman say the same thing- only about Carl.
    If it is about Rick, then that means that Carl isn't safe. If they do kill him off, I don't think it will be anytime soon & I don't think that Negan will kill him.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Maybe Carl could run off and join a gang of pirates. He could bring his ship up the Potomac now and then. Not too often. Just enough to keep in touch with the gang.

Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't understand how they could kill Carl without having Rick crack up and kill himself. Rick has said several times that he's here because of Carl and they're the only thing that keeps them alive.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Auburn isn't too far from Senoia where they film the show. It's less than a couple hours and it's plausible that he could pull off a 12 hour semester with online and one or two day a weeks classes for his fall semesters and catch up in the winter and spring semesters. I worked 40-60 hours a week and went to college, he could too. He will also be 18 next season which is why his father probably made that post. He's Chandler's manager, but now that Chandler is no longer going to be a minor next season, a manager isn't necessary. So it's most likely his father's contract with AMC/Walking Dead is over for good. Not saying that Carl couldn't get lucilled at the end of the season, I'm just saying that's what his dad's post was most likely about.
    But yeah, he chose Auburn out of state, because it's still drivable, but it has some boss degree programs (I say this as a lifelong Alabama fan) and is really a fantastic educational facility.
    And as someone who works in the industry there could be multiple reasons they haven't cut his hair: less work on prosthetics/CGI on the eye and I've heard HMU folks say that bangs/layers/length make people look younger. We're due for a time jump soon and a good way to make Carl look older between two seasons would be to cut his hair. I've also noticed Carl pops up in a lot of medium shots or wide shots with some of the cast, but the taller actors they leave him be because he still looks smaller.
    My word isn't law, but from what I read here, googled (I also follow Riggs on twitter), and extrapolating as a southerner and someone who works in film this is my assumption on the whole thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12