Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
  1. Back To Top    #501
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ninakins View Post
    That's too bad it starts so late. It must be difficult to watch some shows that originate in the States.
    In fact all the shows I'm watching originate in the States. Maybe I'm used to it, because a big part of german tv is not produced in Germany.

"Not tommorow yet" ran just now. It's an intense episode, with all what's happening. And I saw Carol's kiss with Tobin for the second time I think, I've never watched the episode again. He was cute and it was nice to see her being comforted, but it was also sad and she seemed so lost in this episode. Hopefully there will be good moments for her in S8, she deserves some satisfaction.

2. Back To Top    #502
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by anibas View Post
    In fact all the shows I'm watching originate in the States. Maybe I'm used to it, because a big part of german tv is not produced in Germany.

"Not tommorow yet" ran just now. It's an intense episode, with all what's happening. And I saw Carol's kiss with Tobin for the second time I think, I've never watched the episode again. He was cute and it was nice to see her being comforted, but it was also sad and she seemed so lost in this episode. Hopefully there will be good moments for her in S8, she deserves some satisfaction.
    What U.S. shows do you watch?

3. Back To Top    #503
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ninakins View Post
    What U.S. shows do you watch?
    The last I've watched were Better Call Saul, Master of None and Orange is the new Black (but I've stopped last week, the fifth season isn't the very best). Sometimes I watch Parks and Recreation, Rick and Morty and I love watching Medical Detectives! It's an old crime documentary from the U.S.. It runs every night a few ours long, so it became my favorite because I watch it while falling asleep. Some people I know do the same, I think because of its airtime this series became a sleeping aid.

4. Back To Top    #504
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by anibas View Post
    The last I've watched were Better Call Saul, Master of None and Orange is the new Black (but I've stopped last week, the fifth season isn't the very best). Sometimes I watch Parks and Recreation, Rick and Morty and I love watching Medical Detectives! It's an old crime documentary from the U.S.. It runs every night a few ours long, so it became my favorite because I watch it while falling asleep. Some people I know do the same, I think because of its airtime this series became a sleeping aid.
    All good shows, though Better Call Saul is the only one of those I watch. Other than the two Walking Dead franchises, I watch BCS, Designated Survivor and The Handmaid's Tale. When Stranger Things is back on Netflix later this month I'll likely check out the second season of that one.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051