Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
  1. Back To Top    #511
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    Tomorrow night is the mid-season finale of Designated Survivor. This show is turning out to be very good. Can't wait.

2. Back To Top    #512
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ninakins View Post
    That's great news! I hope you get to see the MSF!
    Currently I am a little bit under stress, we have moved and there is a lot to do at work. But today I have watched 8x08. I have lost the overview, but I think I missed 8x03 and 8x04. Just now I am really surprised by the end of 8x08.

3. Back To Top    #513
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by anibas View Post
    Currently I am a little bit under stress, we have moved and there is a lot to do at work. But today I have watched 8x08. I have lost the overview, but I think I missed 8x03 and 8x04. Just now I am really surprised by the end of 8x08.
    Glad to hear you're catching up. 8A has received mixed reviews and a lot of people are upset by the events in 8.08. Now comes the long hiatus!

4. Back To Top    #514
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ninakins View Post
    Glad to hear you're catching up. 8A has received mixed reviews and a lot of people are upset by the events in 8.08. Now comes the long hiatus!
    I think this hiatus won't be that hard for me. I think I will watch 8a in its right order so that I can get a complete impression. And there is still a lot to do at home. What about you? How are your things standing?

5. Back To Top    #515
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    I think this hiatus won't be that hard for me. I think I will watch 8a in its right order so that I can get a complete impression. And there is still a lot to do at home. What about you? How are your things standing?
    Let me know what you think of it once you've seen all of 8A. People who watch it all at once instead of week to week usually have a difference impression of how the story evolved.

I'm hoping to find more time to play with GIMP and create more manips but, man, is it ever hard to find the time. Every time I plan a chunk of time to play, something comes up. I have discovered a feature where you can make a object appear 3D and it works great with clip art but it's harder to do with photos. I'm working on that right now.

6. Back To Top    #516
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Level
    I have still not watched all of S8a...but until 8b will start, I want to have watched all of the episodes in its right order. I got a new job a few weeks ago and went a few months ago too. While writing I rechnoknize that my englisch is getting worse, influenced by my absence at this forum. Did I miss any Caryl news for 8b? Or any other topics which are worth talking about?

7. Back To Top    #517
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    I have still not watched all of S8a...but until 8b will start, I want to have watched all of the episodes in its right order. I got a new job a few weeks ago and went a few months ago too. While writing I rechnoknize that my englisch is getting worse, influenced by my absence at this forum. Did I miss any Caryl news for 8b? Or any other topics which are worth talking about?
    Hey there @anibas. It's been quiet in the TWD world. Were you aware that Morgan is the character that will be crossing over to FTWD? Lennie James has already started filming with the FTWD cast. TWD is not in production right now so not much news.

8. Back To Top    #518
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Level
    Yes, I think this was the last news I have read about. I don't watch FTWD, but I've heared that it is worth to have a look. I wanted to write something in the other threads...I tried to write something in the discussing thread and in the caryl confessions thread too. But some time has passed since I was able to put my thoughts in english sentences (without google and without thinking about the right order of words). I think I have to practice it again. And what could be better for practices than the discussions right here in this forum

9. Back To Top    #519
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    Yes, I think this was the last news I have read about. I don't watch FTWD, but I've heared that it is worth to have a look. I wanted to write something in the other threads...I tried to write something in the discussing thread and in the caryl confessions thread too. But some time has passed since I was able to put my thoughts in english sentences (without google and without thinking about the right order of words). I think I have to practice it again. And what could be better for practices than the discussions right here in this forum
    Here's something for practicing your English. Other than Caryl, what is your favorite thing about TWD and why? Oooh, I feel like a teacher.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152