Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Hell yes. New trailer!!

Have to go to IGN's page to see it because youtube has the age restriction stuff on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzdN...&sf128749625=1

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Level
    Looks good! Can't wait to watch some actual gameplay.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Looks good! Can't wait to watch some actual gameplay.
    I know, but it’s still so easy to get excited for something new. Knowing Naughty Dog, I can assume that this game will be great as well.

I’d really like a release date.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    The Governor's Eyepatch verytallmidget's Avatar

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Level
    so where are Joel and Ellie?

I was so confused watching this

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by verytallmidget View Post
    so where are Joel and Ellie?

I was so confused watching this
    There's a theory going around that

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think they're keeping Joel out of the trailers on purpose until they reveal the story, so they don't spoil his role in this one. They still haven't said for sure if Ellie will be the main playable character.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Fuck The New Frontier Dazed And Kwam-fused's Avatar
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    619 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm super hype.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    543 Post(s)
    Level
    I would love for it to be Ellie's mom. As the game goes on it'd be nice to get a few flashbacks where you play as her during the early days of the outbreak similar to how you switch between Joel & Ellie a bit in the first game. One of the best parts of the first game was the very beginning. While it was a great game all around I wish we would have spent a bit more time during those early days when everyone wasn't a hardened badass and were still learning how to survive the best the could and seeing how it changes people when things get rough as it wasn't really a thing we explored much in the first game because of the time jump (think about how the ZA made Shane snap in TWD) I'd be very interested to see Ellie's mom's story and all of the people she met along the journey. Plus, Marlene would get to be in the game again. I'd like to see how Ellie's mom met her, what she was like before the fireflies and all that stuff. Also, Bill better be in this game or the DLC. He was the best character from the first game.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I would love for it to be Ellie's mom. As the game goes on it'd be nice to get a few flashbacks where you play as her during the early days of the outbreak similar to how you switch between Joel & Ellie a bit in the first game. One of the best parts of the first game was the very beginning. While it was a great game all around I wish we would have spent a bit more time during those early days when everyone wasn't a hardened badass and were still learning how to survive the best the could and seeing how it changes people when things get rough as it wasn't really a thing we explored much in the first game because of the time jump (think about how the ZA made Shane snap in TWD) I'd be very interested to see Ellie's mom's story and all of the people she met along the journey. Plus, Marlene would get to be in the game again. I'd like to see how Ellie's mom met her, what she was like before the fireflies and all that stuff. Also, Bill better be in this game or the DLC. He was the best character from the first game.
    It's just a theory that I've seen on a couple sites, but I really hope they show some of the outbreak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.