Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Back To Top    #71
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    Reason as to why none from Negans group kills him: He gives you a choice on what you want too do. If you're one of his henchmen; You live like a king. Why would they ruin that just for the sake of being in charge? Maybe they don't want to be in ; They're living good after all.

Then there's people who work for points. That is their choice. They could've been one of Negans men but instead they choose to stay behind at the sanctuary and work their asses off.

Then theres the prisoners like Daryl who have no input and have no choice but to do what they're told.

The system that Negan has doesn't require anyone to revolt, well, because they chose to be in their position. Maybe they don't like it (the pointers & prisoners) but what are you going to do when negan has men that will do anything he says because he gives them whatever they want for followng him & being "like" him. There's way more of them than the others.

2. Back To Top    #72
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Negan is killing the show. Kill him off soon. He's cringeworthy.

3. Back To Top    #73
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bboyRobert View Post
    Reason as to why none from Negans group kills him: He gives you a choice on what you want too do. If you're one of his henchmen; You live like a king. Why would they ruin that just for the sake of being in charge? Maybe they don't want to be in ; They're living good after all.

Then there's people who work for points. That is their choice. They could've been one of Negans men but instead they choose to stay behind at the sanctuary and work their asses off.

Then theres the prisoners like Daryl who have no input and have no choice but to do what they're told.

The system that Negan has doesn't require anyone to revolt, well, because they chose to be in their position. Maybe they don't like it (the pointers & prisoners) but what are you going to do when negan has men that will do anything he says because he gives them whatever they want for followng him & being "like" him. There's way more of them than the others.
    I don't completely disagree with you here. It's a pretty well constructed system and as long as things go according to plan then there never would be an assasination attempt. What the system doesn't account for is, for example, a man that just snaps from having to deal with seeing Negan fucking his wife every day. Once that decision is made that attemotingnto save the girl from being raped is more I orrtsnt than one's own life, then all normal reservations are out the window. That's the only thing that surprises me that hasn't happened.

4. Back To Top    #74
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    I don't completely disagree with you here. It's a pretty well constructed system and as long as things go according to plan then there never would be an assasination attempt. What the system doesn't account for is, for example, a man that just snaps from having to deal with seeing Negan fucking his wife every day. Once that decision is made that attemotingnto save the girl from being raped is more I orrtsnt than one's own life, then all normal reservations are out the window. That's the only thing that surprises me that hasn't happened.
    Well, people tend to be even more selfish in this situation and Negan treating him and his wife like a king/queen probably wouldn't matter to the hubby and I'm sure there's some selfish reasons behind the man thinking oh he fucks my wife and I'll get more stuff lol. I doubt the wife is complaining either js.

5. Back To Top    #75
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    I don't quite understand this. Are you talking about like the dwight situation? I can understand that in a way because Negan was going to kill Dwight so she offered herself to become his wife in order for him to spare dwight. Dwight is alive because of Sherry. If Dwight does anything to Negan, everything Sherry did would've been for nothing.

The other ones im not quiet sure of. Why do they agree to become Negan's wives in the first place? Are their situations like dwight and sherrie's? If im not mistaken, im just going to take a guess here, i think a lot of negans wive's don't have a husband/boyfriend and just agree to become Negan's wives so they can have an easier life. That's the only thing I can think of: If someones wife just left them so they could have an easier life then that's pretty messed up and selfish of them.

6. Back To Top    #76
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Level
    Frankly, they could dump Dwight, Sherry and Negan and all the rest of that group, and it wouldn't bother me one tiny iota. They are boring characters, the story line is boring, and while they're at it they can dump Gimple as well - he is the most boring of all. I don't give a rat's ass what the comics say. They haven't really followed the comics anyway, so why pretend they have to now? There's no real drama to the story anymore. It's all visuals and viscerals. Puhleese - give us a little credit for intelligence. Who are they writing for - teeny boppers?

7. Back To Top    #77
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    https://media.giphy.com/media/RS26SZVbcRjy0/giphy.gif

I was on the verge of quitting the show but Negan pulled me back in.
    Well, that's unfortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bronx Cheer View Post
    Frankly, they could dump Dwight, Sherry and Negan and all the rest of that group, and it wouldn't bother me one tiny iota. They are boring characters, the story line is boring, and while they're at it they can dump Gimple as well - he is the most boring of all. I don't give a rat's ass what the comics say. They haven't really followed the comics anyway, so why pretend they have to now? There's no real drama to the story anymore. It's all visuals and viscerals. Puhleese - give us a little credit for intelligence. Who are they writing for - teeny boppers?
    Trump voters.

8. Back To Top    #78
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by zombitkitten View Post
    Well, that's unfortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump voters.

Ah yes - understood - the folks who seem to appreciate blood and guts rather than quality writing.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678