Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #51
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by VBF View Post
    I actually don't mind him in small doses, but, there is way, way too much focus on him. And I too wonder why someone hasn't killed him yet. He's pissed off so many people you'd think one of them would do him in. JDM does a great job, but it's so over-the-top and has run it's course. All I want to see is him get killed. And, hopefully it will be by Carol or Carl, just because he messed so badly with Rick and Daryl. Or it could be by Rosita as well.

I just asked this question in another thread as I'm fairly new with TWD, but if anyone has time and can answer a few questions, that'd be great...

-Is Daryl's Dad alive? I know Merele and his Mom are dead but do we know anything about his Dad?
    -Is Beth really dead as I haven't seen a funeral/memorial/grieving for her and wonder if something went down that I missed?
    -Into S7, is Alexandria the main homespot for all of Rick and pals? or are they going back and forth between Hilltop and Alexandria?

Thanks so much and Happy New Year!!
    Good question on Merle and Daryl's dad. I have no idea and guess I just assumed that he died.

As far as Beth goes, she's dead. Had she been alive, Dr. Edwards would have immediately started to give her medical care. Instead, Daryl carried her body out of the hospital to Maggie. While there was no funeral or memorial service, grieving was portrayed. Beth was referenced in the episode where Ty died when the group decided to take Noah home because it was what she wanted. She was also part of Ty's hallucinations. In the episode after Ty's death, a large part of the episode dealt with Maggie and Daryl's grief.

I think that a few may end up staying at Hilltop but Alexandria is the main residence for Rick's group.

About Negan, I know that he will likely be around for some time but agree that he should go. He was better in the last episode but I'm just not into him as a villain.

2. Back To Top    #52
    Status

Threads
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: AquaticApe81
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by VBF View Post
    I actually don't mind him in small doses, but, there is way, way too much focus on him. And I too wonder why someone hasn't killed him yet. He's pissed off so many people you'd think one of them would do him in. JDM does a great job, but it's so over-the-top and has run it's course. All I want to see is him get killed. And, hopefully it will be by Carol or Carl, just because he messed so badly with Rick and Daryl. Or it could be by Rosita as well.

I just asked this question in another thread as I'm fairly new with TWD, but if anyone has time and can answer a few questions, that'd be great...

-Is Daryl's Dad alive? I know Merele and his Mom are dead but do we know anything about his Dad?
    -Is Beth really dead as I haven't seen a funeral/memorial/grieving for her and wonder if something went down that I missed?
    -Into S7, is Alexandria the main homespot for all of Rick and pals? or are they going back and forth between Hilltop and Alexandria?

Thanks so much and Happy New Year!!
    Daryl and Merle's dad was dealt with in the terrible video game The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. Supposedly it's canon to the tv series.
    What happened to him can be found here: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Th...vival_Instinct

3. Back To Top    #53
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    Negan is not ruining the show. He fuckin saved it. He truly is a Savior. The show has other problems aka too many characters. Trim the fat and the show would be much better. But in context of the show it nakes sense that they keep running into people, good or bad.

God if anything Negan saved this shit.

4. Back To Top    #54
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    It seems to me like the people who just want to watch a entertaining tv show enjoy Negan while the people who want the show to be about love and family and shipping hate him.

5. Back To Top    #55
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bboyRobert View Post
    Negan is not ruining the show. He fuckin saved it. He truly is a Savior. The show has other problems aka too many characters. Trim the fat and the show would be much better. But in context of the show it nakes sense that they keep running into people, good or bad.

Glad I'm not alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cotybear View Post
    It seems to me like the people who just want to watch a entertaining tv show enjoy Negan while the people who want the show to be about love and family and shipping hate him.
    Lmao you said it. I certainly don't want that, especially the shipping part. I had enough of retchonne to last 6 lifetimes.

6. Back To Top    #56
    Status
    Being petty by the poolside as I sip my mimosa
    Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Level
    Unfortunately Negan isn't going anywhere. Hopefully with these declining ratings TFTB will learn their lesson come season 8 that "The Negan Show" sucks ass and they should reduce his screen time. He is nothing but a one note villain with no depth and he talks way too much. And I don't find him to be a believable villain, to be honest.

7. Back To Top    #57
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bboyRobert View Post

I was on the verge of quitting the show but Negan pulled me back in.

8. Back To Top    #58
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Level

9. Back To Top    #59
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Level
    Nothing can save this show anymore. It's shit. Negan is shit as well. However..if there was a chance of me ever watching again then Patrick would have to be brought back to life

10. Back To Top    #60
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Nothing can save this show anymore. It's shit. Negan is shit as well. However..if there was a chance of me ever watching again then Patrick would have to be brought back to life
    Well, he didn't have a funeral and we've never seen his grave so ..... there still may be hope.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast