Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 78
  1. Back To Top    #51
    Status
    Offline
    Governor NotAScientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    In The Cold
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,881
    Threads
    38
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Points
    6,963
    Level
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by VBF View Post
    I actually don't mind him in small doses, but, there is way, way too much focus on him. And I too wonder why someone hasn't killed him yet. He's pissed off so many people you'd think one of them would do him in. JDM does a great job, but it's so over-the-top and has run it's course. All I want to see is him get killed. And, hopefully it will be by Carol or Carl, just because he messed so badly with Rick and Daryl. Or it could be by Rosita as well.

    I just asked this question in another thread as I'm fairly new with TWD, but if anyone has time and can answer a few questions, that'd be great...

    -Is Daryl's Dad alive? I know Merele and his Mom are dead but do we know anything about his Dad?
    -Is Beth really dead as I haven't seen a funeral/memorial/grieving for her and wonder if something went down that I missed?
    -Into S7, is Alexandria the main homespot for all of Rick and pals? or are they going back and forth between Hilltop and Alexandria?

    Thanks so much and Happy New Year!!
    .
    Good question on Merle and Daryl's dad. I have no idea and guess I just assumed that he died.

    As far as Beth goes, she's dead. Had she been alive, Dr. Edwards would have immediately started to give her medical care. Instead, Daryl carried her body out of the hospital to Maggie. While there was no funeral or memorial service, grieving was portrayed. Beth was referenced in the episode where Ty died when the group decided to take Noah home because it was what she wanted. She was also part of Ty's hallucinations. In the episode after Ty's death, a large part of the episode dealt with Maggie and Daryl's grief.

    I think that a few may end up staying at Hilltop but Alexandria is the main residence for Rick's group.

    About Negan, I know that he will likely be around for some time but agree that he should go. He was better in the last episode but I'm just not into him as a villain.

  2. Back To Top    #52
    Status
    Online
    They Live, We Sleep Diseman81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,495
    Threads
    38
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: AquaticApe81
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Points
    5,929
    Level
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by VBF View Post
    I actually don't mind him in small doses, but, there is way, way too much focus on him. And I too wonder why someone hasn't killed him yet. He's pissed off so many people you'd think one of them would do him in. JDM does a great job, but it's so over-the-top and has run it's course. All I want to see is him get killed. And, hopefully it will be by Carol or Carl, just because he messed so badly with Rick and Daryl. Or it could be by Rosita as well.

    I just asked this question in another thread as I'm fairly new with TWD, but if anyone has time and can answer a few questions, that'd be great...

    -Is Daryl's Dad alive? I know Merele and his Mom are dead but do we know anything about his Dad?
    -Is Beth really dead as I haven't seen a funeral/memorial/grieving for her and wonder if something went down that I missed?
    -Into S7, is Alexandria the main homespot for all of Rick and pals? or are they going back and forth between Hilltop and Alexandria?

    Thanks so much and Happy New Year!!
    Daryl and Merle's dad was dealt with in the terrible video game The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. Supposedly it's canon to the tv series.
    What happened to him can be found here: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Th...vival_Instinct

  3. Back To Top    #53
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy bboyRobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,716
    Threads
    14
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Points
    3,073
    Level
    19
    Negan is not ruining the show. He fuckin saved it. He truly is a Savior. The show has other problems aka too many characters. Trim the fat and the show would be much better. But in context of the show it nakes sense that they keep running into people, good or bad.

    God if anything Negan saved this shit.

  4. Back To Top    #54
    Status
    Offline
    Walker Cotybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    72
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    189
    Level
    5
    It seems to me like the people who just want to watch a entertaining tv show enjoy Negan while the people who want the show to be about love and family and shipping hate him.

  5. Back To Top    #55
    Status
    Offline
    Group Leader Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,612
    Threads
    78
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Points
    3,324
    Level
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by bboyRobert View Post
    Negan is not ruining the show. He fuckin saved it. He truly is a Savior. The show has other problems aka too many characters. Trim the fat and the show would be much better. But in context of the show it nakes sense that they keep running into people, good or bad.

    God if anything Negan saved this shit.
    Glad I'm not alone.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cotybear View Post
    It seems to me like the people who just want to watch a entertaining tv show enjoy Negan while the people who want the show to be about love and family and shipping hate him.
    Lmao you said it. I certainly don't want that, especially the shipping part. I had enough of retchonne to last 6 lifetimes.

  6. Back To Top    #56
    Status
    Offline
    Walker Bait ScorpioGoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Being petty by the poolside as I sip my mimosa
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,242
    Threads
    2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Points
    1,563
    Level
    16
    Unfortunately Negan isn't going anywhere. Hopefully with these declining ratings TFTB will learn their lesson come season 8 that "The Negan Show" sucks ass and they should reduce his screen time. He is nothing but a one note villain with no depth and he talks way too much. And I don't find him to be a believable villain, to be honest.

  7. Back To Top    #57
    Status
    Offline
    Crotch Grabber Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,384
    Threads
    2
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Points
    365
    Level
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by bboyRobert View Post
    Negan is not ruining the show. He fuckin saved it. He truly is a Savior. The show has other problems aka too many characters. Trim the fat and the show would be much better. But in context of the show it nakes sense that they keep running into people, good or bad.

    God if anything Negan saved this shit.


    I was on the verge of quitting the show but Negan pulled me back in.

  8. Back To Top    #58
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,030
    Threads
    555
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Points
    22,500
    Level
    44

  9. Back To Top    #59
    Status
    Offline
    Ahoy mates Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    12,200
    Threads
    17
    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Points
    1,274
    Level
    37
    Nothing can save this show anymore. It's shit. Negan is shit as well. However..if there was a chance of me ever watching again then Patrick would have to be brought back to life

  10. Back To Top    #60
    Status
    Offline
    Governor NotAScientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    In The Cold
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,881
    Threads
    38
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Points
    6,963
    Level
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Nothing can save this show anymore. It's shit. Negan is shit as well. However..if there was a chance of me ever watching again then Patrick would have to be brought back to life
    .
    Well, he didn't have a funeral and we've never seen his grave so ..... there still may be hope.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. AMC Official Season 7 Poster - The Negan Show
    By Labpar in forum Season Seven
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2016, 08:38 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 15th, 2015, 07:07 AM
  3. Things FTWD Characters Will Need to Quickly Learn
    By MrImportant in forum General FTWD Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: June 28th, 2015, 03:41 AM
  4. Negan can the show portray him
    By hath4 in forum Negan and The Saviors
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 17th, 2014, 10:59 AM
  5. Everybody wants Negan to be introduced in the show
    By Will in forum Negan and The Saviors
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: July 24th, 2013, 02:13 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.