Eugene will be the one to kill Negan

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wallykay View Post
    Eugene will be the one to kill Negan
    I would love that, with his own hand made bullets!

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Level
    The walkers "they spoke" is a decent cliffhanger

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I hope the Eugene rally and Negan's backstory do happen. Im really excited about the latter. Wasn't Negan a high school coach?

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    This is OT, please forgive me, but I have to ask since I tried using the "Contact Us" form and nobody has replied to me:

How do I get permission to post new threads on these forums?

Again, sorry for going off topic but I have nowhere else to ask this. Like I said, "Contact Us" did not reply to me.

Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sp2012 View Post
    I hope the Eugene rally and Negan's backstory do happen. Im really excited about the latter. Wasn't Negan a high school coach?
    Coach and car salesman. I think we'll see Morgan's cell quite a bit with Negan in it. Question is, will Morgan be around to 'correct' Negan back to some human form.

Things will look different with Rick wielding power similar to Negan, and new travelers entering Alexandria. They could think Rick's the bad guy with a few surreptitious words from Prison Negan.

Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazed And Kwam-fused View Post
    If you've been keeping up with the spoilers, we've basically got the layout for the rest of S7. It's been a rough one, and I assume it's going to be a rough one into the 2nd half.

I've been doing some thinking. I believe 8A is going to be All Out War.

8 A - There will be war, war, and more war. Plenty of filler two, I'm thinkin' we can expect:

- Rick and the others composing themselves and preparing for another attack/onslaught.
    - Oceanside Drama. This will be original, probably involve Tara and the others saving Oceanside from the Saviors as a debt Tara owes.
    - Ezekiel War Story Flashback episode: Ezekiel explaining his great losses in a bedtime story to Carol.
    - Eugene rallying members of The Sanctuary in a coup against Negan.
    - Negan's grenade attack on Alexandria. The fates of plenty characters will be left up in the air while we get:
    - TWO EPISODES OF NEGAN BACKSTORY. It'll explore why Negan is the way he is before the final attack on The Hilltop.
    - Final attack on The Hilltop: I'm not sure if they're going to Cliffhanger the Negan neck slash or not. I wouldn't be surprised if they did. But there would be a bunch of filler, talking before Negan makes his final attack. People die, shit happens. Morgan dies. Rick walks out to Negan to try to end things. Rick slashes Negan's neck. END 8A. OR The midseason finale ends with Rick imprisoning Negan. One or two.

8 B - A New Beginning and LOTSA filler + Introduction of The Whisperers

- If All Out War, the final attack doesn't end in 8A, it'll end in 8B with Rick deciding to imprison Negan.
    - Fast forward. Time jump. We're introduced to Magna and her crew. One of her peeps die. We see Jesus. They're lead to Alexandria where they're given the ropes similar to how we're introduced to the new alexandria. We catch up with Rick, Carl, Michonne, and an older Judith. Elsewhere two Alexandrian redshirts are herding zombies and you see some shadowing whispering figures in the distance.
    - Drama Drama Drama. We catch up with Maggie, and all the other communities of importance. We learn that Carol is gone yet again.
    - Carl moves to Hilltop, blah ze blah. Read the comic you'll get caught up.
    - Whisperer stuff starts brewin' up. But not before Rick goes to visit Carol at Oceanside.
    - We get a Carol bottle episode of where she was. Told by Carol to Rick and Daryl. Rick finds out about Lizzie and Mika and her thoughts about Sophia/everything.
    - We get sanctuary updates with Dwight and his headspace.

There's a whisper related cliffhanger but I don't think it'll be the heads/pikes. It'll be something...less. Idk. We'll see.

But yeah how do you guys think S8 will be structured?
    Season 8 has to be about All Out War.....but the Whisperers should not drop until episode 8:16, by then the shock value will be at maximum

8B should be about Negan's imprisonment. 8A should be about the difficulty of obtaining and retaining loyal groups, 8B about Rick basically in Negan's position (that he says in 'Say Yes' he doesn't want to be in, and the various needs and interactions of all those groups. This will make for better screenplay than it sounds, because of the unpredictability. Assuming you make those groups unique.

Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Level
    Oh, @Dazed And Kwam-fused, how I love your predictions.

Do they come to you as voices in your head, speaking in tongues or in your dreams?

I think you've been right about 1% of the time. lol.

I'll go out on a limb and predict one major character death in season 8, along with plenty of redshirts and some walkers.

Spoiler Spoiler:

@Jay, don't be dissing the Kingdom if you want to become Sir Jay when I set up my island Kingdom. The Kingdom has been one of the high points of the season. If Jerry dies, I riot.

Status
    Fuck The New Frontier Dazed And Kwam-fused's Avatar
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs
    PSN ID: omnicron777
    Mentioned
    619 Post(s)
    Level
    @DustyHypothalamus

Yeah, you're probably right. There's going to be a lot of filler in 8B to stretch the material and I can imagine that retaining communal relations will be at the forefront of that

Still though, I believe Carol's arc is going to happen because of reasons.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    Who is likely to die in Season 8?

I'd bet on: Tara, Morgan, Gregory, Jerry and possibly Carol, along with a shit ton of redshirts from all the communities.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast