Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Back To Top    #41
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    So where do they go after AOW?

This is is as far as I've gotten in the comic so far. Do they follow the source material or do something else?

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, we already know Gimple and co. are planning something crazy for the 100th episode. The 100th issue of the comics led to the introduction of Negan and Glenn getting pulverized by a baseball bat. Outside of that, we'll see two episodes of Negan backstory, probably a battle at each of the communities (Sanctuary, Hilltop, Kingdom, before a final one at Alexandria), some episodes scavenging, and the introduction-- or at the very least, tease--of the Whisperers. Not sure how Oceanside fits in and whether they'll be attacked, they'll save the day, or what.

3. Back To Top    #43
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Level
    There will be a big battle with the junkyard group the first half of the season ending in the death of the GPK. I think their purpose is to give big battle for season 8's midseason finale without killing Negan just yet. Then the season 8 finale will finally be the defeat of the saviors. As to how it will happen, i'm not sure.

I'm sure Maggie will get complete power at Hilltop after killing Gregory, probably after he tries to kill her.

I think Cyndie and some other Oceanside people will go and find TF and support them in fighting. I think after all is said and done and the war is won, Cyndie will return to Oceanside to find everyone dead with heads on spikes because of the Whisperers. At least that would be a cool tease to the Whisperers.

Eugene will discover Dwight is helping TF and after thinking about Sasha's words will help him take down Negan from the inside.

Sherry will have to make a comeback... I'm not sure how though. Her character while minor has been really important to the overall story so far.

4. Back To Top    #44
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    People think the war will only last 8 episodes? HA! You do know this Gimple right?!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345