Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Level
    No thanks.

Especially not with the writers where our favorite characters are hardly ever seen and half the time they're written OOC. Under different writers and a change of formula than it could work.

You're right with the fact that they've already done that whole thing once with Morgan and unfortunately I think most would agree that it wasn't as exciting or fresh as people would have hoped when we saw the end scenes with Morgan and had all those teasers.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Level
    It's an interesting idea, but I thought the Morales family was headed south (to Florida?) to be with family. Of course, they could've gone west as well. Having someone who knew Rick and the group talk about the "early days" of the ZA could be a good move for FTWD. Other than the Morales family, who else might still be alive to make the crossover? The Vatos and their vicious attack chihuahuas?

There was some talk that Maddie on FTWD could be related to the Dixon brothers. Maybe hearing her talk about her family background might serve the same purpose.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    THE FIRST & LAST STORM AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    694 Post(s)
    Level
    I was expecting most to disagree but ya gotta admit, its the only way they could realistically tie these two shows together. Introducing any other TWD character would just feel way too forced. I mean introducing Morales is forced but it's the most realistic choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    It's an interesting idea, but I thought the Morales family was headed south (to Florida?) to be with family. Of course, they could've gone west as well. Having someone who knew Rick and the group talk about the "early days" of the ZA could be a good move for FTWD. Other than the Morales family, who else might still be alive to make the crossover? The Vatos and their vicious attack chihuahuas?
    Morales stated they'd be heading to Birmingham, Alabama to find more family. They most likely kept heading west or they probably would of been brought back already.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamUpBxtch View Post
    I was expecting most to disagree but ya gotta admit, its the only way they could realistically tie these two shows together. Introducing any other TWD character would just feel way too forced. I mean introducing Morales is forced but it's the most realistic choice.

Morales stated they'd be heading to Birmingham, Alabama to find more family. They most likely kept heading west or they probably would of been brought back already.
    You might be right. If Abe and Co. could make it from Texas to Alexandria ~ surely the Morales family could find their way to Cali.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamUpBxtch View Post
    They most likely are long dead. Possibly twice-over, or they probably would have been brought back already.

There's already a bridge between both shows: the outbreak and fall of North American civilization. That's enough. Bringing characters from one show over to another is stale, 70s American television creative bankruptcy. It is predictable. It is lame. That's why some people keep believing it will happen. They've grown so accustomed to that type of hacky television writing and network "synergy" that folks don't think outside of the box. They keep anticipating this kind of crap. I applaud both series for avoiding it altogether.

I'd rather see a return of the webisodes and there they can explore Morales, geek boy from FTWD's fate and entertain the die-hards.

Now, I like the actor who portrayed Morales. I wouldn't be against seeing him on FTWD as a completely different character. He has those chops.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    I think it would be an interesting idea for them to bring in Morales and family into FTWD. Yes, he is a minor character, but he was one in TWD that many people liked in season one and would like to see his story have a fulfilling end, even if it means that it ends badly. I could see him crossing westward across the U.S. Bring back Morales!

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Level
    There is nothing interesting or compelling about Morales. He, like many people after technology disappears, is just someone you never hear from again when you go your separate ways. Could be dead, could be flourishing, could be somewhere in the middle. Not everything should have an answer. Life has many unknowns and little mysteries. Morales should always be one of them.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, do we know how long Abraham and Eugene were in Texas before they made their trek across the country? If the timelines matched up, it could be more feasible seeing them, even if only in passing. I would love to see that big ginger far more than the Morales family.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    Id rather this happen than him apearing on twd

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Level
    I really doubt that the shows will ever intertwine with each other and they shouldn't

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast