Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Back To Top    #41
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Level
    I read somewhere that we will see them speak normally before their (at this point near guaranteed) demise. I can't remember where I read that but I do remember it saying that they only speak that way in front of people they don't know. I also read an interview with the actress that plays Jadis and she stated that she thinks there's still time for turn around and that Jadis probably likes Rick more than Negan but she does whatever deal will benefit her people more.

Still curious and waiting to see what the 10 of were that Negan promised. But Negan doesn't like people who turn their back on others, see Spencer for proof lol. So If I had to guess, Negan will ultimately be their demise. However I could see Jadis as the lone survivor or one of just a portion of her community remaining after an attack like that. Forcing her to really be on Rick's side. Maybe being one of the deaths this season.

EDIT: to tack on to the Jadis is Alpha theory, it would make sense for the newly made whisperer clan to hate both Negan and Rick if that's what ultimately caused the old community's fall- being involved in their war (because we don't really know if Negan would've found them otherwise). Yeah it's misguided hatred bc she made the decision and also kidnapped Father G after Rick and Aaron took the boat supplies. The only problem I have with this is that I might be biased and wanting Alpha to be a new character and also there would have to be a hefty time skip for Jadis to recruit an entirely new group of people willing to put walker skin over theirs...

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    alicia or madison is alpha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345