Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
Results 281 to 288 of 288
  1. Back To Top    #281
    Status
    Offline
    RIP dear Glenn ninakins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,356
    Threads
    63
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Points
    18,493
    Level
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by whitestar1 View Post
    I think this is were Daryl's arc has been heading since season 6. Latest spoilers say that
    Spoiler Spoiler:

  2. Back To Top    #282
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout mrsgrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    372
    Threads
    3
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Points
    456
    Level
    10
    Can someone pm latest spoiler.....can't open it up on my kindle...:(

  3. Back To Top    #283
    Status
    Offline
    RIP dear Glenn ninakins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,356
    Threads
    63
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Points
    18,493
    Level
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgrey View Post
    Can someone pm latest spoiler.....can't open it up on my kindle...:(
    It was only a spoiler as Episode 7 had not yet aired. The spoiler was that Daryl, Tara and Morgan go against Rick's plan in episode 7 and @whitestar1 was thinking that this arc will be starting new paths for all three and where they end up after AOW...Tara at Oceanside. Morgan at FTWD and Daryl at the kindgom.

  4. Back To Top    #284
    Status
    Offline
    RIP dear Glenn ninakins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,356
    Threads
    63
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Points
    18,493
    Level
    43
    I must say I rather enjoyed Yvette's appearance on TTD last night. Once a Caryler, always a Caryler.

  5. Back To Top    #285
    Status
    Offline
    Weird and Ridiculous Ranna156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PNW
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,596
    Threads
    13
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Points
    977
    Level
    19
    Hey all...sorry i have been away for so long...been really busy and then have been out of the country for the past 3 weeks. Anyway I am being really lazy and haven't kept up with any spoilers or filming or anything. Also i didn't want to read through a lot of pages...so can anyone answer if there is any hope of our ship going canon in season 8? I am hoping that maybe the suddenness of Carl's bite will spur things on...like better act now before there is not a chance to! ;)

  6. Back To Top    #286
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout Hannah Dixon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    277
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Points
    208
    Level
    12
    Hi Carylers!

    Shit it has been a while, I haven't posted for at least a couple months. Way before the season 8 premiere even. Life got in the way and well I really hate Negan, so I don't feel as passionately about the show as I once did. BUT I'm still super passionate about Caryl!

    Nothing has changed for them story-wise. They're separated and it's only been a short amount of canon time. (They're stuck, but not regressing at least) Even though I'm just as frustrated as anyone that Gimple (ugh) is keeping them apart, I think there's still gotta be scenes in the future I'm sure we'll all flail over.

    I loved their little hug in the premiere and Carol's smile when she heard his motorcycle helped revamp my love for them. They are too big of a relationship for them to just dissipate. They still have the chemistry and the acting ability to make their scenes great and look at all the lovely ones we have to look back on.

    I loved that YNB is still a caryl shipper. It just reassures us that none of us are delusional and what we want to see isn't unrealistic or not credible.

    Like I said I haven't been on here in ages and I only really read the last two pages of this thread but whoever wants to step back or thinking about stepping back off the Caryl ship to preserve themselves any kind of disappointment or heartbreak, I think that's great. Go take care of you, God knows Gimple doesn't really deserve any of our viewership. Go and be well.

    For those of you who have stuck around through these rough waves, just know that I'm still right here with you. I still believe in this relationship, and I still believe that it's going somewhere. Even though I don't make a point to hang around on this site, I'm still here in Caryl spirit. Keep on Caryling guys, if these dumbass writers think that I can just throw in the towel without any kind of closure at least, then they're dead ass wrong.

    Caryl on loves, and I'm surprisingly in a caryl mood, maybe I'll finish up my Caryl fanfic!!

    Love you guys! Stay strong!


    gif not mine

  7. Back To Top    #287
    Status
    Offline
    RIP dear Glenn ninakins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,356
    Threads
    63
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Points
    18,493
    Level
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranna156 View Post
    Hey all...sorry i have been away for so long...been really busy and then have been out of the country for the past 3 weeks. Anyway I am being really lazy and haven't kept up with any spoilers or filming or anything. Also i didn't want to read through a lot of pages...so can anyone answer if there is any hope of our ship going canon in season 8? I am hoping that maybe the suddenness of Carl's bite will spur things on...like better act now before there is not a chance to! ;)
    It's hard to say about 8B. Gimple is so focused on telling this All Out War story that none of relationships (familial, friendship, romantic, etc.) are getting much attention. Even the canon ship, Richonne, received little attention in 8A. It really depends on how Carl's death plays out in terms the evolution of relationships within the group.

  8. Back To Top    #288
    Status
    Offline
    RIP dear Glenn ninakins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,356
    Threads
    63
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Points
    18,493
    Level
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah Dixon View Post
    Hi Carylers!

    Shit it has been a while, I haven't posted for at least a couple months. Way before the season 8 premiere even. Life got in the way and well I really hate Negan, so I don't feel as passionately about the show as I once did. BUT I'm still super passionate about Caryl!

    Nothing has changed for them story-wise. They're separated and it's only been a short amount of canon time. (They're stuck, but not regressing at least) Even though I'm just as frustrated as anyone that Gimple (ugh) is keeping them apart, I think there's still gotta be scenes in the future I'm sure we'll all flail over.

    I loved their little hug in the premiere and Carol's smile when she heard his motorcycle helped revamp my love for them. They are too big of a relationship for them to just dissipate. They still have the chemistry and the acting ability to make their scenes great and look at all the lovely ones we have to look back on.

    I loved that YNB is still a caryl shipper. It just reassures us that none of us are delusional and what we want to see isn't unrealistic or not credible.

    Like I said I haven't been on here in ages and I only really read the last two pages of this thread but whoever wants to step back or thinking about stepping back off the Caryl ship to preserve themselves any kind of disappointment or heartbreak, I think that's great. Go take care of you, God knows Gimple doesn't really deserve any of our viewership. Go and be well.

    For those of you who have stuck around through these rough waves, just know that I'm still right here with you. I still believe in this relationship, and I still believe that it's going somewhere. Even though I don't make a point to hang around on this site, I'm still here in Caryl spirit. Keep on Caryling guys, if these dumbass writers think that I can just throw in the towel without any kind of closure at least, then they're dead ass wrong.

    Caryl on loves, and I'm surprisingly in a caryl mood, maybe I'll finish up my Caryl fanfic!!

    Love you guys! Stay strong!

    https://drfangirlphd.files.wordpress...if?w=296&h=148
    gif not mine
    Hi @HANNAHDixon. It's always nice to see you here in these parts. I'm like you and Yvette. Once a Caryler, always a Caryler. lol

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Related Topics

  1. Caryl Discussion Thread, Part 23
    By Deadhead in forum Caryl
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: August 27th, 2016, 06:10 PM
  2. Caryl Discussion Thread, Part 21
    By ninakins in forum Caryl
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: February 26th, 2016, 07:57 PM
  3. Caryl Discussion Thread, Part 19
    By ninakins in forum Caryl
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: October 16th, 2015, 10:06 PM
  4. Caryl Discussion Thread, Part 16
    By ninakins in forum Caryl
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: May 11th, 2015, 02:24 PM
  5. Caryl Discussion Thread Part 15
    By felicity79 in forum Caryl
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: March 27th, 2015, 10:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.