Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    584 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ninakins View Post
    We had lasagna tonight. Yum.

We do know that Carol can cook casseroles. Daryl has some good meals in his immediate future.
    I really want to see them in a very domestic settings. I love the scenes where Daryl visited her at the cemetary house this season. They need (I need) a brake from the dangers and the action once in a while.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    I really want to see them in a very domestic settings. I love the scenes where Daryl visited her at the cemetary house this season. They need (I need) a brake from the dangers and the action once in a while.
    Speaking of Carol and cooking (baking, to be exact), I'm still wondering what was up with that scene with Daryl and Jesus where Jesus praises the cookie maker and Daryl snarled "she's not here", or something close to that.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    Speaking of Carol and cooking (baking, to be exact), I'm still wondering what was up with that scene with Daryl and Jesus where Jesus praises the cookie maker and Daryl snarled "she's not here", or something close to that.
    I thought it was a crump for us hungry carylers like they use to do for keeping us watching the show...Like "wow he's speaking about carol. There isn't any interaction this season but let's overlook this fact, he likes her cookies."

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    584 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by anibas View Post
    I thought it was a crump for us hungry carylers like they use to do for keeping us watching the show...Like "wow he's speaking about carol. There isn't any interaction this season but let's overlook this fact, he likes her cookies."
    Yeah, I think that's pretty much it. They wanted to remind us that Daryl is defensive about his boo. As if we needed to be reminded of that. lol

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    584 Post(s)
    Level
    @ImagineDragonsFly is in the User Spotlight today. Woohoo!

Hi girl! Miss you!

Status
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum ImagineDragonsFly's Avatar
    in a blanket burrito, listening to the rain
    Threads
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Level
    @ImagineDragonsFly is in the User Spotlight today. Woohoo!

Hi girl! Miss you!

Yay! Thank you letting me know. *runs to you and squeeze you with a hug* You're amazeballs by the way. Always a pleasure to read your posts.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Level
    *waves to @ImagineDragonsFly*

Yeah, I think that's pretty much it. They wanted to remind us that Daryl is defensive about his boo. As if we needed to be reminded of that. lol
    As much as I enjoyed that scene, I hope we see less of scenes like that. Daryl doesn't need to get defensive about Carol if she's actually there with him.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    *waves to @ImagineDragonsFly*

As much as I enjoyed that scene, I hope we see less of scenes like that. Daryl doesn't need to get defensive about Carol if she's actually there with him.
    This is why I found that scene a little bit ridiculous...if they are at the same place, they should share scenes together. Hearing him talking about her cookies will always be sweet, but after all not enough.

By the way: "Pretty much dead already" is shown right now on german television. Daryl was apologizing Carol a few minutes ago...he's always the best version of himself when he's with her. Really.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by anibas View Post
    This is why I found that scene a little bit ridiculous...if they are at the same place, they should share scenes together. Hearing him talking about her cookies will always be sweet, but after all not enough.

By the way: "Pretty much dead already" is shown right now on german television. Daryl was apologizing Carol a few minutes ago...he's always the best version of himself when he's with her. Really.
    The ending scene of "Pretty Much Dead Already", where Sophia emerges from the barn, is my favorite scene of the entire series.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    For me it's probably when Michonne knocks Rick out...and when Daryl handles with the mother/ child walker. Carol gives him thanks for this and I love, that he doesn't say anything. Ahh, there are so much beautiful and great scenes.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast