Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Level
    The alien one and the circle cycle ones are the only half good ones I see here. All else are just dull and fall into the trap of tropes of this genre. Kirkman did want aliens in the very beginning but decided not to. I think it'd be a hilarious nod to that. Besides I like sci-fi.

I like the idea of see an entirely new group getting the same beginning as the beginning of this series. That's pretty cool. But I don't think someone could survive in a coma for that long without assistance.

And if it's just Rick waking up from a coma to see a normal world with all the people we've seen either being friends of his or like nurses or doctors from the hospital he's at .... I swear I might explode. Like it's good in a way but it's soooo overwhelmingly bad because it's an awful and obvious cop out.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    I think it just has to end with Rick dying honestly. Idk who would actually live until the end (Daryl, Michonne,Maggie & Carol all could if they really wanted to), I guess it’s up to the actors but Rick dying has to be the end of the walking dead. If he lives, it just leaves the story wide open and can continue on.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Level
    What’s left of the government finally re-emerges from their bunkers and everyone thinks that their saved and in a nod to The Night Of The Living Dead Rick is shown being shot in the head when they think he’s a Walker.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm expecting that the walkers are decaying and eventually will succumb to the rot. When this severely diminishes their numbers, I would think the living could finally get control and civilized life will begin to spread.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    If I were writing the ending of this, I'd have them spot more helicopters in the final season. Our main characters are migrating north when they arrive Pennsylvania there is a huge wall like the movie Biohazard, armed guards. It isn't a community it is the rest of civilization. When news of the outbreak occurred, many places north sealed off, everything on the other side of the wall is normal, cars, fast food, tv, internet, and even a cure. Rick and those in the dead zone are the forgotten. Left there to die off with the remaining infec5ted.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    What’s left of the government finally re-emerges from their bunkers and everyone thinks that their saved and in a nod to The Night Of The Living Dead Rick is shown being shot in the head when they think he’s a Walker.

This sounds like something Nicotero would definitely want, probably fucking gimple too...Kirkman might be that lazy to just copy but i doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by gojake View Post
    If I were writing the ending of this, I'd have them spot more helicopters in the final season. Our main characters are migrating north when they arrive Pennsylvania there is a huge wall like the movie Biohazard, armed guards. It isn't a community it is the rest of civilization. When news of the outbreak occurred, many places north sealed off, everything on the other side of the wall is normal, cars, fast food, tv, internet, and even a cure. Rick and those in the dead zone are the forgotten. Left there to die off with the remaining infec5ted.

lost me at Pennsylvania

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123