Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Status
    I Will Profane Your Fucking Remains John Dixon's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

If Beth was singing eventually I'd go deaf and not have to hear anymore of it. With Shit Chris there isn't much you can do.
    Good point. And you'd probably go deaf pretty fast so it sounds like the smarter choice.

Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl's Right Eye View Post
    Now that Chris is dead, I may start watching again. Then again, I hate Travis, too. If FTWD killed him, it would increase my chances of watching.
    I despise Travis although it was awesome to see him beat those two guys to death

Status

Threads
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: AquaticApe81
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Level
    I like this news. The recent casting news has me fairly excited for season 3 and FTWD has been a pretty good show so far. With Chris gone it can only get better too.

Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    I'll keep and eye on the reviews and watch again if people are saying it's better, I quit watching last season.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Level
    Ugh! I will try to keep an open mind to this news but I really am not a huge fan of Gimple as EP, I like him better when he functions as a writer. As EP he is too invested in re-creating every god-damned "big' moment of comic and bringing it to us in a bottle episode. I don't want that. I would rather see the essence of the comics not a play by play. I do not want FTWD to become the compost bin for every idea that SG was unable to incorporate into TWD. I am less familiar with the other EP's but apart from Sons of Anarchy, their other projects were NOT my favorites. Low Winter Sun and Once Upon A Time, I couldn't tolerate either.

Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    Ugh! I will try to keep an open mind to this news but I really am not a huge fan of Gimple as EP, I like him better when he functions as a writer. As EP he is too invested in re-creating every god-damned "big' moment of comic and bringing it to us in a bottle episode. I don't want that. I would rather see the essence of the comics not a play by play. I do not want FTWD to become the compost bin for every idea that SG was unable to incorporate into TWD. I am less familiar with the other EP's but apart from Sons of Anarchy, their other projects were NOT my favorites. Low Winter Sun and Once Upon A Time, I couldn't tolerate either.
    But as an EP he really doesn't have much control over what takes place and how the stories or told and how things are incorprated. I could be wrong because I'm not exactly an expert on show business positions but you can correct me if I'm wrong.

I agree about Once Upon a Time, the fact that those writers are involved really doesn't give me much hope although I loved SOA and Low Winter Sun really isn't that bad. I'll at least give it a chance. Honestly it has to be an improvement over the loser that just got replaced

Status
    Threads
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: MulderYuffie PSN ID: MulderYuffie XFIRE ID: MulderYuffie Steam ID: MulderYuffie Raptr ID: MulderYuffie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Exciting news i've really enjoyed Fear so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12