Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: ARP195 Steam ID: Adam_Up_Bxtch
    Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZeke View Post
    I love the map! Would it be possible for characters from the books like Jeyne Poole, Aggo, Cohollo, Mandon Moore, who ended up in background roles on the show, to get more involved based on our decisions?
    Yes, I have a list in the first post showing which major book characters can appear and which can't. As long as there is no evidence of the characters not existing in the TV Universe they could show up in this story or if they exist but weren't used fully in the show they could end up with bigger roles (or possibly their book roles like Jeyne).

Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    That's one hell of a job @AdamUpBxtch! The amount of time and effort you've put into this so far is obvious. I think having one core map showing where every house is located is gonna be helpful to people who don't know the story well. I don't think you have to do a map of this size every time though. Just to save you some time if anything. I think you should just update this main one as the story progresses and maybe make smaller maps showing, for example, who's in Pentos when you do a chapter on Daenerys. Or one for Kings Landing when you're focusing on Tyrion, etc. Not sure if that's what you originally meant. I know the places and people well enough not to need a map, so feel free not to feel like you need to make a bunch of them. I have a feeling anyone reading this will too. But they might help with more of the casual fans.
    Yeah it took me a couple days to create this map which was a pain in the ass. If no characters move or are said to have moved by characters to different locations, I won't update the map. I may just take the characters off the map because they take up a lot of space and cover up a good bit of the map itself and I'll just have them listed below the map under labels of certain locations & update that because that wouldn't be as hard or time consuming. I already have a list below each chapter showing who appears in said chapter, has been mentioned in the thoughts of certain characters, & who has died.

Also I have left off a lot of characters by mistake but I will be creating a portrait for them as the story goes along and they get involved:
    Nightswatch:
    Grenn - I left off because I'm not 100% sure where he is before joining the Nightswatch.

Kingsguard:
    Meryn Trant
    Mandon Moore
    Boros Blount
    Arys Oakheart
    Preston Greenfield

House Poole:
    Jeyne Poole
    Vayon Poole

Dothraki:
    Rakharo
    Aggo
    Kovarro
    Malakho
    Qotho
    Cohollo
    Haggo
    Mago
    Irri

Vale:
    Robar Royce

The Reach:
    Emmon Cuy

and many others...

Status
    THE RESIDENT GRAMMAR NAZI AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs
    Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    Level
    Alright the poll is closed for Chapter 1. The results were...

Eddard:
    A. Let your children keep the Dire Wolf pups. (4 Votes)
    B. Kill the Dire Wolf pups. (0 Votes)

Choice A Wins; Eddard will let the kids keep the dire wolves.

Tyrion:
    A. Go north to Winterfell with Robert Baratheonís party. (3 Votes)
    B. Stay in Kings Landing. (1 Votes)

Choice A Wins; Tyrion will travel to Winterfell with Robert Baratheon.

Chapter 2 Confirmed POVs:
    Jon Snow; the bastard of Winterfell
    Daenerys Targaryen; Exiled Princess of the Seven Kingdoms
    Eddard I of House Stark; Lord of Winterfell, Lord Paramount of the North & Warden of the North.

Status

Threads
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: Whargoul923 PSN ID: Whargoul923
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    This is awesome.

Are you going to map out Daenery's IBS? lol

Status
    THE RESIDENT GRAMMAR NAZI AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs
    Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    Level
    Chapter 1 Choices:
    Eddard:
    A.Let your children keep the Dire Wolf pups. (4 Votes)
    B. Kill the Dire Wolf pups. (0 Votes)
    Choice A Wins

Tyrion:
    A.Go north to Winterfell with Robert Baratheon’s party. (3 Votes)
    B. Stay in Kings Landing. (1 Votes)
    Choice A Wins

@John Dixon @Nomis210 @tabitha ate my stash @KingZeke @whargoul

Chapter 2:
    Jon Snow; Bastard of Winterfell
    My father Eddard agrees to the children getting the dire wolves. As I figure he would. My little brother Brandon asks why I’m not getting one. I remind him that I’m not a Stark. I’m a Snow. Every noble born out of wedlock in the north is given the surname Snow. Guess it’s to remind us of what we are, a mistake. Bastards from the Riverlands are given the surname Rivers. Westerland bastards get Hill, The Vale ones get Stone, Crownland bastards are Waters, The Reach are Flowers, & Dorne’s bastards are given the surname Sand. Speaking of Dorne I’ve heard the rumors of Ashara Dayne being my mother. That name hasn’t been utter inside of Winterfell in years, and nobody dares say it, my father put a stop to that. Gods only know if it is true. My father certainly won’t discuss the subject. As I sit and ponder on my bastardy I hear something. It sounds like…what the? It’s another dire wolf pup! He’s small and completely white. He seems to be the runt of the litter. Theon taunts me saying the runt is mine. It’s ironic that Theon would be taunting me, since he isn’t getting one at all because he’s a prisoner, not a member of the family.

I’ve decided to name my dire wolf “Ghost”, because of his white color & uncanny silence. The outcast of his litter. He’s just like me, minus the white hair, but funny enough I always pictured myself as Aemon Targaryen the Dragon knight when me and Robb would spar in the courtyard of Winterfell when we were younger. I’ve always wanted to hate Robb, but I never could. I’m luckier than most bastards. I’m treated fairly well by my family, minus Catelyn of course but I can’t really blame her.

My father has just informed us that Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King has died. Lord Arryn was like a father to my father. It seems the King rides for Winterfell with the rest in tow, and everybody knows exactly why. He is likely coming to ask my father to be his new hand. My father will probably say yes. Maester Luwin has been talking to me about the Nightswatch. My uncle Benjen is a member of the Nightswatch and has been for over 10 years. The Nightswatch vows are pretty clear. Those who swear the oath forsake their lands, titles, & family name. They don’t marry or have kids, but I’m a bastard who will never inherit any titles anyways. Perhaps the Nightswatch is where my fate lies?

The day has come and the King is almost here, we’ve been preparing for weeks. We’re all gathered in the courtyard where my true born siblings line the front row as me and Theon stand behind them. Arya arrives late and to most of our amusement she is wearing a helmet. My father takes the helmet off her and rushes her into the line. King Robert rides in with his knights, while Queen Cersei is in a large wheelhouse. Lord Eddard presents his household to King Robert. Robert looks Eddard up and down and tells him he’s “Got Fat.” At first we all think it is an insult but quickly we realize he is joking. The two haven’t seen each other in 9 years. Robert goes down the line greeting my father, his wife Catelyn, and my true born siblings.

Among the group of people in the King’s party there area a few notable ones like Ser Jaime Lannister, The Kingslayer, blond hair flowing as he sits on his horse in his Kingsguard armor. Joffrey Baratheon, the crown prince, who is eyeing up my sister. Ser Gregor Clegane, I’ve heard stories about his older brother. The Queen finally comes out of the wheelhouse and approaches. Robert calls Eddard to take him down to the crypts to pay his respects, most likely to my aunt Lyanna who Robert loved dearly. Robert was suppose to marry her back in the day before Rhaegar Targaryen kidnapped her. My father told us about the rebellion, but not specifically about Lyanna herself or what really happened to her. Gods know why. Rhaegar most likely raped & killed her. If something like that happened to Sansa or Arya I wouldn’t wanna tell people about it either. Speaking of Arya, my bug eyed wild little sister. I’ve been working on getting Mikken, the blacksmith, to make her a sword. A tiny one should do.

It’s sundown and a feast is being held in the great hall, but Catelyn has barred me from attending, stating that it’d be an insult to the Royal family to seat a bastard in their midst. As I’m practicing with my sword outside in the darkness I hear a familiar voice from behind me asking if “He’s dead yet.” It’s my Uncle Benjen. The moment I see him all I can think about is my fate. My father hasn’t talked about sending me to the Nightswatch, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Catelyn eventually asks him to. Maybe it’s inevitably. I’ve been preparing myself, but is this truly want I want?

A. Ask Benjen to tell Eddard that you want to join the Nightswatch.

B. Don’t ask him to.

Eddard I of House Stark; Lord of Winterfell, Lord Paramount of the North & Warden of the North.
    Robert has arrived and has brought me down into the crypts. He means to pay his respects to my sister. It’s just as I feared, he is still not over her. Which means his hatred of the Targaryens is probably just as strong as it was 9 years ago when I last saw him. He’s gotten much fatter but he’s still funny as ever. Robert offers up his prayers at my sister’s tomb. Robert asks why I buried her in a place like this. Normally the Crypts of Winterfell are reserved solely for the Lords of Winterfell, not Lord’s daughters or younger sons, but after everything my family has been put through I thought it right. My brother Brandon never got to be Lord of Winterfell but he lies beside our sister & father all the same. As I looked at my sister’s statue all I hear “Promise me Ned”. “Promise me”. So many promises, broken & kept. I hear them in my dreams and they’ve haunted me to this day, but I’ve always kept faith with my family. Most may not know or believe so, including Cat, but I have. As I expected Robert offers me the position of Hand of the King. He acts as if I have a choice in the matter, but do I truly? What if I say no? What would he do? I’m almost curious enough to say so. I ask him to give me the night to think about it. He tries to sweeten the deal by offering a marriage proposal between his son Joffrey & my daughter Sansa.

The feast has commenced. I’ve never been one for feasts if I’m to be honest with myself. Growing up feast weren’t my focus as the second son. If it wasn’t for the rebellion I probably would of joined the watch with Benjen, or I’d been married off to some lady from a different region. Perhaps they would of had a place for me in Starfall. As I sit watching the King flirt & grab random women I hear a familiar voice from behind me. “You at a feast, like a bear caught in a trap.” It is my brother Benjen finally having arrived from Castle Black. I ask him about the boy I beheaded. Benjen tells me that he was tough, a true ranger. A true ranger who speaks of madness like the white walkers? My brother then tells me that the whole world is going mad with dire wolves south of the wall, talk of the white walkers, and he jokingly adds that I’ll be the next hand of the King, but will I? I haven’t even said yes and already accepts it. I have no interest in sparring with vipers in that rats nest they call a Capital.

The feast is over, the castle sleeps. Winterfell was built on a hot spring, so the heat rises throughout the castle and during the winters this is especially important. There is a knock at the door. It’s Maester Luwin. He comes in a says that a carved wooden box containing a fine new glass lens was left in his observatory while he was napping. The way it was delivered made the Maester wonder and he discovered a message hidden beneath a false bottom. Maester Luwin says he has not read it, and will not give it to me because it is addressed to Catelyn. Catelyn takes the message apprehensively. It is from her sister*Lysa*and written in a secret language only the two sisters share. Catelyn immediately burns the message after reading it. I ask her what her sister has said. Catelyn turns to me and informs me that her sister claims*Jon Arryn*was murdered by Queen*Cersei*and her*family. Catelyn tells me that I should accept Robert’s offer. Which shocks me. The last time I went south I brought home Jon. Why would she want me to head south again? My father rode south on King Aerys’ demand and he was burnt alive. Aerys charged my father with treason and my father demanded trial by combat, Aerys chose wildfire as his champion. He hung my father above the fire and tied a noose around my brother’s neck and laid a sword just out of his reach. My brother choked to death trying to save our father. Luwin tries to tell me that was a different time & king. Catelyn insist that if I truly love King Robert like a brother, I will not leave him to face the Lannisters on his own.

A. Accept Robert’s offer to be Hand of the King

B. Refuse Robert’s offer to be Hand of the King

Viserys Targaryen; Exiled Prince of the Seven Kingdoms & Head of House Targaryen
    The Dothraki khalasar led by Khal Drogo has departed Pentos and we are heading east. We are traveling away from the Free Cities and into the Dothraki sea, the long-grassed plains that the Dothraki call home. I am the last dragon and I have to ensure that Drogo fulfills his end of the bargain. I will do as Aegon The Conqueror did not even 300 years ago. I may not have 3 dragons but a horde of barbarians should do the trick. Illyrio has told me there are many Houses in the Seven Kingdoms who may flock to my side once I cross the Narrow Sea. House Tyrell, House Redwyne, House Darry, House Greyjoy, and the Dornishmen. Houses that stayed loyal during the War of the Usurper. The Usurpers Robert Baratheon, Eddard Stark, Tywin Lannister, Hoster Tully, Jon Arryn; they’ll all meet a terrible death in the end. Me and my sister have spent our entire lives on the run from the Usurpers assassins. Things are about to change. As I wander the Dothraki camp Jorah Mormont, an exiled northern lord from Bear Island, approaches me. He tells me Illyrio has extended his hospitality's and that I’d be more comfortable staying back in Pentos. Jorah has swore me his loyalty and could stay and make sure Drogo fulfills his end of the bargain while I stay in Pentos.

A. Go back and stay in Pentos

B. Stay with Drogo and the Khalasar

Characters Appearing:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Characters Mentioned:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Character Deaths:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    A), A), A) Not listening to Jorah's advice is what got Viserys killed in the first place, curious to see if him surviving changes Dany's development.

Status
    I Will Profane Your Fucking Remains John Dixon's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm gonna go with A, B and B. I like changes and I would like to see what happens to old Ned if he doesn't become the hand of the king. But fuck Viserys where story changes are concerned. Never liked him. Let him go with Drogo and get the "crown" he always wanted.

Status
    DEVOLVED HUNTER HateForTheMasses's Avatar

Waiting for Bethiva to finally start singing.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    997 Post(s)
    Level
    A, B, and A

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123