Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    694 Post(s)
    Level
    CHAPTER 3 POLL IS CLOSED.

Ned has a decision to make.

A. Cut Lady’s Throat (0 Votes)

B. Break Lady’s chain and send her off (3 Votes)

Ned lets Lady go free.

Catelyn has a decision to make.

A. Go to Kings Landing herself to warn Ned. (2 Votes)

B. Let Robb go to Kings Landing to warn Ned. (1 Vote)

Catelyn will go to Kings Landing with the dagger.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    THE FIRST & LAST STORM AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    694 Post(s)
    Level
    Chapter 3 Choices:
    Ned has a decision to make.

A. Cut Lady’s Throat (0 Votes)

B. Break Lady’s chain and send her off (3 Votes)

Ned lets Lady go free.

Catelyn has a decision to make.

A. Go to Kings Landing herself to warn Ned. (2 Votes)

B. Let Robb go to Kings Landing to warn Ned. (1 Votes)

Catelyn will go to Kings Landing with the dagger.

@John Dixon @Nomis210 @tabitha ate my stash @KingZeke @whargoul @HateForTheMasses

Chapter 4:

Catelyn of House Tully: Lady Paramount of the North, & Lady of Winterfell
    I’ve told Robb that I will be going to Kings Landing with the Valyrian Steel Dagger myself, but how will I get there? Travel on foot? Going by ship would probably be the best and fastest way, but who knows what may happen on the sea, ask one of the Baratheon brothers what happened to their parents in Shipbreaker bay. Ser Rodrick says either way he would accompany me on my journey.

Catelyn has a choice:

A. Take a ship from White Harbor down to Kings Landing.

B. Travel to Kings Landing on horseback.

Tyrion of House Lannister: Heir to The Westerlands & Casterly Rock
    We have finally arrived at the wall. It’s….amazing. The greatest structure ever built. The Wall is one hundred leagues long and reaches over seven hundred feet at his highest point. According to legend, the Wall was built by Brandon the Builder with the assistance of children of the forest and giants, and it is protected with ancient spells and sorcery. If you believe those legends. Maesters dispute if the base of the Wall was made of stone, but they generally believe builders of the Watch used sledges to transport ice cut from frozen lakes in the haunted forest. However, the severely-reduced Night's Watch at the present time is limited to maintenance duty. While First Ranger Benjen Stark believes the Wall is the largest structure built by man, others say the Hightower in Oldtown is even taller, and that the Wall can be seen from the tower's top. I look at Jon who is just as amazed by it as I am. Sadly he will learn that the only pleasant site of this place is from afar.

We make ourselves at home in Castle Black, the main seat of the Nightswatch. Lord Commander Jeor Mormont greets us as we enter. As I get acquainted with Jeor he starts telling me stories about some of the recruits. He need not explain Jon, but he tells me about some of the other boys. Grenn's father abandoned him, leaving him outside a farmhouse when he was only three years old. Pypar got caught stealing a wheel of cheese for his starving sister. I’m sure most of these lads never even held a sword before they came here. Alliser Thorne is having the new recruits spar in the yard and not surprisingly Jon Snow is far better than the rest. Alliser Thorne, a former lord from the Blackwater Rush. I’m sure he is no fan of me or my father. He is a Targaryen Loyalist after all. He was on the walls of Kings Landing right before my father Tywin came in and sacked the city back during Robert’s Rebellion. Tywin gave Alliser a choice, the wall or death. Alliser chose the former.

I walk down to talk to Jon again as him and the other recruits enter the armory. When I get there they all have Jon up against a wall with a knife to his throat. I threaten to have their heads decorated on spikes in Kings Landing. I try to humble Jon by telling him about the other recruits. The next day I see that he has taken my advice to heart and is helping the other recruits train. I go back inside to Lord Commander Jeor & Maester Aemon Targaryen. Aemon asks how many winters I have seen. I tell him 8 but I’m not sure, it could be 9. Aemon states that they have received ravens from the Citadel that the days grow shorter. The Starks are always right in the end. Winter is Coming. They urge me to tell my sister to convince King Robert that the nights watch needs help. I promise I will bring up their concern. Although I’d have better luck going to Robert directly. Cersei certainly doesn’t give two shits about the nights watch, to be fair almost everybody in the south thinks the Nights Watch is a joke. An order that’s lost its way. Nothing but criminals, rapers, third sons & bastards.

I spend another day on the wall before finally heading to the top and pissing off the edge like I always wanted to do. It was a good piss. I say farewell to Jon Snow and wish him luck. He asks me to give his brother Brandon, who has woken up, his best wishes and tell him he misses him. Jon Snow is a good kid. Naive, but honorable just like his father. He was a true Stark as any of them but was doomed to a harsh life in the far North. I feel great pity for him. Yoren, the nights watch recruiter, states he will be heading down to Kings Landing. I offer to share the road with him. He accepts. I’m always looking for good company on long journeys and Yoren is as hilarious as they come.

Eddard I of House Stark; Lord of Winterfell, Lord Paramount of the North & Warden of the North.
    I decide to cut Lady free and shoo her off. We continue down the Kingsroad. Finally arriving at the Capital. I tell Jory to get the girls settled in. I’m told that Grand Maester Pycelle is already calling for a meeting of the small council. The Royal Steward asks me if I’d like to change into something more appropriate. I take off my gloves. I first enter the throne room where Ser Jaime Lannister is sitting next to the throne, almost exactly where Aerys laid dead those many years ago. Although back then I found Jaime ON the throne. He has the nerve to call what he did to Aerys JUSTICE. JUSTICE? How is it JUST to stab your King you are sworn to protect in the back? He starts trying to unnerve me by talking about what Aerys did to my father and brother. My father Rickard demanded trial by combat to clear my brother Brandon’s name, assuming he would face a Kingsguard such as Jaime, but the Mad King had him locked in a cage with fire spewing beneath it, saying "Fire is the champion of House Targaryen" and mockingly offering that all he had to do to win the trial was not to burn. When Brandon tried to stop our father's death, he ended up strangling himself due to the device the Targaryen men had strapped him to.

Jaime was there but did nothing. He tells me over 500 people were there but did nothing. Jaime served Aerys well, when it was safe. The moment the lions came knocking he showed his true colors. I continue to the council chamber where I am introduced to the council members. Varys, the Master of Whisperers, greets me first. I then see Grand Maester Pycelle and Robert’s youngest brother Renly two people I have not seen in a long time. Finally I am introduced to the Master of Coin, Lord Petyr Baelish. A minor lord from the fingers in the Vale, Baelish fought my older brother Brandon in a duel back right before Robert’s Rebellion to try and win my wife Catelyn’s hand in marriage. He was soundly defeated, but my brother was killed shortly after riding south to demand justice for our sister and I was to take his place. Promises. I didn’t ask to be Lord of Winterfell. It was my duty as the next in line and I married Catelyn. I may not have loved her then, but over time we were able to develop it. You spend enough time with anyone and eventually something will form, whether it’s love or hate depends on the person.

As we begin the meeting I am told that Robert has attended a council meeting in a long time. Baelish tells me the crown is 6 million in debt. 3 million being owed to Lord Tywin, King Robert’s father-in-law. To make matters worse, King Robert has just ordered a lavish tournament to celebrate my appointment. I tell the council that I will speak to Robert about canceling this but they advise me that the he will not listen.

Jorah of House Mormont: Exiled Knight of the Seven Kingdoms
    Viserys returning to Pentos has made our journey to Vaes Dothrak much less eventful, which is a good thing. Daenerys commands the khalasar to halt on a whim, exercising her growing authority and power. I have been tasked with following around the Targaryens by Illyrio and Varys, the master of whisperers in Kings Landing. I don’t know what their game and knowing that the crown is watching the Targaryens but not killing them is confusing to say the least. Although Robert may not see Viserys as a major threat, and he’d be right. Daenerys on the other hand has the Dothraki backing her. Viserys will never get the army Drogo promised him and he was smart to leave now instead of demanding it. One night I sit in camp explaining to Rakharo the advantages of The heavily-armored but slow knights with longswords, good for piercing armor versus the lightly-armored but fast-moving horse-warriors. I know of Rakharo’s father. He was bloodrider to Khal Bharbo, Drogo’s father, and was a great warrior. My father was a great warrior, and an honorable man. Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, but I failed him. I have been promised a royal pardon by Varys for what I’m doing here and I hope to return to show him that I am not a complete failure. Irri comes out of Daenerys’ tent and asks us to get Daenerys food. She then reveals that Daenerys is in fact pregnant. This is information I really should relay to the Crown. Shouldn’t I?

Jorah has a decision to make.

A. Ride to Qohor and relay the news of Daenerys’ pregnancy to Varys.

B. Don’t send word to Varys of Daenerys’ pregnancy.

Characters:

Catelyn POV:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------

Tyrion POV:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------

Eddard POV:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jorah POV:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    A) and B) Excellent chapter Adam! I really love how its in POV like the books.

7. Back To Top    #37
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Level
    B and B

8. Back To Top    #38
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm going B & B.

9. Back To Top    #39
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    694 Post(s)
    Level
    Chapter 4 Poll is Closed:

Results:

Catelyn has a choice:

A. Take a ship from White Harbor down to Kings Landing. (1 Vote)

B. Travel to Kings Landing on horseback. (2 Votes)

Catelyn will travel to Kings Landing on horseback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A. Ride to Qohor and relay the news of Daenerys’ pregnancy to Varys. (0 Votes)

B. Don’t send word to Varys of Daenerys’ pregnancy. (3 Votes)

Jorah will not inform Varys of Daenerys' pregnancy.

10. Back To Top    #40
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    694 Post(s)
    Level
    Sorry this chapter is really short guys. I was at the beach this week and I just wanted to get a chapter out there.

Chapter 4 Choices:

Catelyn has a choice:

A. Take a ship from White Harbor down to Kings Landing. (1 Vote)

B. Travel to Kings Landing on horseback. (2 Votes)

Catelyn will travel to Kings Landing on horseback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A. Ride to Qohor and relay the news of Daenerys’ pregnancy to Varys. (0 Votes)

B. Don’t send word to Varys of Daenerys’ pregnancy. (3 Votes)

Jorah will not inform Varys of Daenerys' pregnancy.

@John Dixon @Nomis210 @tabitha ate my stash @KingZeke @whargoul @HateForTheMasses

Chapter 5:

Viserys Targaryen; Exiled Prince of the Seven Kingdoms & Head of House Targaryen

It has been 2 days since I’ve arrived back in Pentos, and I’ve already become impatient. Still no word from Mormont if they have arrived in Vaes Dothrak yet. Illyrio said we should of received a report by now. I walk down the halls of Pentos like I’ve done for so long now. This is the longest I’ve stayed in one of the Free Cities, always on the road fearing for my life was a constant struggle, but I am the last dragon. The weight of the GREATEST DYNASTY rests on my shoulders and I must take back the Seven Kingdoms if our house hopes to continue. As I am walking down the halls I hear Illyrio and spot him walking along with a man I’ve never seen before. The man has blue hair, which clearly has been dyed as his eyebrows and beard are red. I decide to “listen” to their conversation. The Blue Haired man states “I thought he was to stay with the Khal. If he finds out about our true intentions things could fall apart.” Illyrio reassures the man “It’s okay, once Drogo has a son he will rejoin him and things will continue as planned.” the man says “The Golden Company rides for Myr. Lys and Tyrosh will be at each others’ throats soon enough and they won’t be available when we need them. They don’t break contracts you know.” Illyrio then says “Some contracts are written in ink, others in blood. I’ll say no more.” What is Illyrio up to, and who is this man he is conspiring with?

Viserys has a decision to make.

A. Confront Illyrio and the Blue Haired man.

B. Wait for word of Drogo's child being born.

C. Gather information on what Illyrio is up to.

Characters:

Viserys POV:
    Appears:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast