Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    THE RESIDENT GRAMMAR NAZI AdamUpBxtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Virginia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,747
    Threads
    124
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: Adam Up Bxtch Steam ID: adam_up_bxtch
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Points
    3,944
    Level
    39

    Spoilthedead's Song of Ice & Fire

    THE FATE OF PLANETOS IS IN YOUR HANDS

    WARNING IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOKS OR WATCHED THE SHOW IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WATCH/READ EITHER BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THIS.

    Well with the Member Awards & Top Character list about to be over soon I've decided to start developing another project to pass the time on here. I started SPOILTHEDEAD'S THE WALKING DEAD back 3 years ago but I recently gave it over to @AllLifeIsPrecious . Mostly because my enthusiasm and passion in the show has started to wane for the past 2 seasons. There is a show which has almost never failed to keep my attention and passion. Game of Thrones. I know there are plenty on here who watch the show. Which is why I've decided that if enough people are interested, I'm gonna start an alternate Game of Thrones fan-fiction. It will be in POV's to honor the books the TV Show is based on which are written from the perspective of major & minor characters alike.

    I have not actually read through the books (I plan on doing so soon), but I have no life so I do know way too much about the books, show, & the lore of the world itself. I am currently working on POVs for Chapter 1 which will each end with a decision by said character, which you guys will vote on which could either send these characters to their actual fates or somewhere else. In the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. Who will win & die this time around? It's up to you! I will also include POVs for characters that do not have one in the books so that decisions they can make will be voted on by you to change the story and the world itself. There are a lot of characters, which I will keep track of course. If you have not read the books or seen the show, I recommend watching/reading them before you participate in this.

    This fan fiction will be based in the show universe so there are a lot of characters from the books that may not be included like: (Italics means it may not be impossible for them to appear, but very unlikely)
    Arianna Martell (Doran's oldest child & heir who has been excluded in the show)
    Young Griff (Aegon Targaryen)
    Victarian Greyjoy (Balon & Euron's younger brother who has been excluded from the show)
    Willas Tyrell (Mace Tyrell's Oldest son & heir who has been excluded in the show)
    Garlan Tyrell (Mace Tyrell's 2nd oldest son who has been excluded in the show)
    Lady Stoneheart (Resurrected Catelyn Stark)
    Jeyne Westerling (It will most likely be Talisa Robb romances like in the show depending on your choices, but Jeyne most likely still exists she just doesn't have her book story)
    Edric Storm (Robert's most well known Male Bastard who was being raised at Storms End, in the show there is a nod to Edric in the form of one of Stannis' stillborn sons, so it is very likely that Gendry is the only surviving Baratheon in the show)
    Aurane Waters (House Velaryon Bastard)
    Davos's other children aside from Matthos (Davos has a lot of kids in the books, 4 alone die in the battle of the Blackwater to Tyrion's trap and that isn't even all of them)
    and many more I have no time to mention those are just some of the big book players who are not in the show, or have not been shown yet.

    If they have not appeared in the show but there is no absolute proof that they do not exist in the show universe they may show up if it makes sense.

    POVs confirmed for Chapter 1:
    Eddard I Stark: Lord of Winterfell, Lord Paramount of the North & Warden of the North
    Daenerys Targaryen: Exiled Princess of the Seven Kingdoms
    Tyrion Lannister: Heir to The Westerlands & Casterly Rock

    Present Noble Families & their households (TV Family Tree, Warning ages are not accurate as the TV Universe has changed the age of many of the characters but not given confirmations. Also there are a bunch of changes to the actual families themselves compared to the books. Also a bunch of this is mainly guess work as not even the novels or lore has all the information on every character listed below.)
    V----V

    Spoiler Spoiler:


    Bastard Names: Since some people seem to get confused by this since in the TV show until Season 5 there are only two acknowledged bastards very well known by the audience (Jon Snow & Ramsay Snow) and this causes some people to assume all Bastards are named "Snow". They are not. Each region of Westeros has their own name for bastards. The last name of a bastard depends on where they were born or who their mother is, not who their father is. Example: In the books Robert Baratheon had a bastard in the Vale who is known as Mya "Stone" while Robert also had a bastard in the Stormlands who is named Edric "Storm". If Gendry who Robert had in Kings Landing was ever acknowledged he'd be known as Gendry "Waters".
    The Crownlands: Waters
    The North: Snow
    The Riverlands: Rivers
    The Stormlands: Storm
    The Reach: Flowers
    The Westerlands: Hill
    The Vale: Stone
    Dorne: Sand
    The Iron Islands: Pyke

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Show Me Again, The Power Of The Darkness John Dixon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Making Eugene watch while Rosita and I do it
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,857
    Threads
    57
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Points
    12,357
    Level
    37
    Holy fuck dude! Good luck with this one. This is a rather daunting story to adapt for a fan-fic, especially with the changes that will be made by members here. Not to mention how many characters you'll have to eventually involve in it. This could be a lot of fun though. Something tells me Walder Frey and his sons won't last nearly as long as they did on the show/books, lol.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    THE RESIDENT GRAMMAR NAZI AdamUpBxtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Virginia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,747
    Threads
    124
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: Adam Up Bxtch Steam ID: adam_up_bxtch
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Points
    3,944
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    Holy fuck dude! Good luck with this one. This is a rather daunting story to adapt for a fan-fic, especially with the changes that will be made by members here. Not to mention how many characters you'll have to eventually involve in it. This could be a lot of fun though. Something tells me Walder Frey and his sons won't last nearly as long as they did on the show/books, lol.
    Which is why I'm basing it in the show universe. Trust me, the books are way more daunting than the show is lol.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Demon of War whargoul's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    322
    Threads
    10
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: Whargoul923 PSN ID: Whargoul923
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Points
    222
    Level
    11
    I've read the series twice and I'm kind of a writer. Let me know if you want any help or someone to bounce ideas off of. This could be fun. Probably will be a giant pain in the dick, but the positive could be huge.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    THE RESIDENT GRAMMAR NAZI AdamUpBxtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Virginia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,747
    Threads
    124
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: Adam Up Bxtch Steam ID: adam_up_bxtch
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Points
    3,944
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by whargoul View Post
    I've read the series twice and I'm kind of a writer. Let me know if you want any help or someone to bounce ideas off of. This could be fun. Probably will be a giant pain in the dick, but the positive could be huge.
    Thank you, but I should be fine. I'm currently creating the character list-Family Tree for the main families & I'll probably have it posted soon.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    THE RESIDENT GRAMMAR NAZI AdamUpBxtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Virginia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,747
    Threads
    124
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: Adam Up Bxtch Steam ID: adam_up_bxtch
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Points
    3,944
    Level
    39
    Well I apologize that this took as long as it has. Here is essentially most of the major & minor families that will be the focus of this story, unless of course decisions are alter so new houses from the books/world that are not empathized or explored in the story have a logical reason to appear, then I'll have to most likely make up some characters.

    Present Noble Families & their households (TV Family Tree, Warning ages are not accurate as the TV Universe has changed the age of many of the characters but not given confirmations. Also there are a bunch of changes to the actual families themselves compared to the books. Also a bunch of this is mainly guess work as not even the novels or lore has all the information on every character listed below.)

    Council Position Labels:
    Green - Position is Occupied
    Red - Position is Vacant

    Character Labels:
    Green - Current Head of Their House
    Blue - Heir to their House
    Red - Dead

    <Map Coming Soon>

    Current Year: 298
    Westeros:
    The Iron Throne:
    Royal Family of the Crownlands & Stormlands: House Baratheon
    Robert I Baratheon (Kings Landing): 256-Present (King of the Iron Throne & Lord of the Crownlands) - Wife: Cersei Lannister
    Joffrey Baratheon: 282-Present (Prince of the Iron Throne)
    Gendry Waters: 282-Present (Bastard of Kings Landing)
    Myrcella Baratheon: 284-Present (Princess of the Iron Throne)
    Tommen Baratheon: 288-Present (Prince of the Iron Throne)
    19 other bastards
    Stannis Baratheon: 258-Present (High Lord of Dragonstone) - Wife: Selyse Florent
    Shireen Baratheon: 288-Present (Heir of Dragonstone)
    Renly Baratheon: 277-Present (Lord Paramount of the Stormlands & Master of Laws for the Iron Throne)

    Iron Throne Small Council/Kingsguard/City Watch:
    Hand of the King: Vacant (Previously held by Jon Arryn, Lord Paramount of the Vale, before he mysteriously died)
    Master of Law: Renly Baratheon (Robert Baratheon’s youngest brother)
    Master of Coin: Petyr Baelish (Lord of Midlor Point)
    Master of Whisperers: Varys “The Spider” (Former Slave & Actor from Lys, previously served as Master of Whispers to Aerys II)

    Master of Ships: Vacant (Previously held by Stannis Baratheon who has since fled to Dragonstone following the death of Jon Arryn)
    Grand Maester: Pycelle (Has served as Grand Maester under Maeker I, Aegon V, Aerys II, & Robert I)
    Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: Ser Barristan Selmy
    Other Current Kingsguard:
    Ser Jaime Lannister
    Ser Meryn Trant
    Ser Mandon Moore
    Ser Boros Blount
    Ser Preston Greenfield
    Ser Arys Oakheart
    Commander of the City Watch: Janos Slynt


    Notable Baratheon Bannermen:
    House Dondarrion: (Lords of Blackhaven)
    Beric Dondarrion: 274-Present (Lord of House Dondarrion & Blackhaven)

    House Seaworth: (Lords of Cape Wrath)
    Davos Seaworth (Lord of House Seaworth & Cape Wrath): 249-Present - Wife: Marya Seaworth
    Matthos Seaworth: 276-Present (Heir to Cape Wrath)

    House Tarth: (High Lords of Evenfall Hall)
    Selwyn Tarth: 242-Present (High Lord of Evenfall Hall)
    Brienne Tarth: 266-Present (Heir of Evenfall Hall)

    House Selmy: (Lords of Harvest Hall)
    Ser Lyonel Selmy: 217-259 (Lord of House Selmy & Harvest Hall, Deceased, died fighting in war of Ninepenny Kings)
    Unnamed Male Selmy: 235-281 (Lord of House Selmy & Harvest Hall, Deceased, died fighting in Robert’s Rebellion)
    Unnamed Male Selmy: 257-289 (Lord of House Selmy & Harvest Hall, Deceased, died fighting in Greyjoy Rebellion)
    Arstan Selmy: 276-Present (Lord of House Selmy & Harvest Hall)
    Ser Barristan Selmy: 238-Present (Lord Commander of the Kingsguard)

    The North:
    Wardens of the North: House Stark
    Rickard Stark (Lord Paramount of the North): 236-280 - (Deceased, burned alive by Aerys II Targaryen) Wife: Lyarra Stark (deceased)
    Brandon Stark (Heir to Winterfell): 256-280 (Deceased, executed by Aerys II Targaryen)
    Eddard Stark (Lord Paramount of the North): 257-Present (High Lord of Winterfell) - Wife: Catelyn Tully
    Jon Snow: 281-Present (Bastard of Winterfell)
    Robb Stark: 281-Present (Heir to Winterfell)
    Sansa Stark: 285-Present (Lady of Winterfell)
    Arya Stark: 287-Present (Lady of Winterfell)
    Brandon Stark: 288-Present (Lord of Winterfell)
    Rickon Stark: 292-Present (Lord of Winterfell)
    Lyanna Stark (Lady of Winterfell): 258-281 (Deceased, died at tower of joy in Dorne in a bed of blood)
    Benjen Stark (Brother of the Nightswatch): 261-Present

    Notable House Stark Bannermen:

    House Bolton: (High Lords of the Dreadfort)

    Roose Bolton (High Lord of the Dreadfort): 260-Present - Wife: Bethany Ryswell (deceased)
    Domeric Bolton: 279-297 (Heir to the Dreadfort, died under mysterious circumstances)
    Ramsay Snow: 282-Present (Bastard of the Dreadfort)


    House Karstark: (Cadet Branch of House Stark & High Lords of Karhold)
    Rickard Karstark (High Lord of Karhold): 240-Present
    Harrion Karstark (Heir to Karhold): 269-Present
    Torrhen Karstark (Lord of Karhold): 273-Present
    Harald Karstark (Lord of the Karhold): 275-Present
    Aly Karstark (Lady of Karhold): 282-Present
    House Umber: (High Lords of Last Hearth)
    Jon”Greatjon” Umber (High Lord of Last Hearth): 244-Present
    Jon “Smalljon” Umber (Heir to Last Hearth): 267-Present

    House Reed: (High Lords of the Neck)
    Howland Reed (High Lords of the Neck): 258-Present - Wife: Jyana Reed
    Meera Reed: 283-Present (Lady of the Neck)
    Jojen Reed: 286-Present (Heir to the Neck)

    House Mormont: (Lords of Bear Island)
    Jeor Mormont: 231-Present (Lord Commander of The Nightswatch)
    Jorah Mormont: 254-Present (Exiled Lord of Bear Island) - Wife: Lynesse Hightower (former)
    Maege Mormont: 259-Present (Lady of House Mormont & Bear Island)
    Lyanna Mormont: 290-Present (Heir to Bear Island)

    House Manderly: (High Lords of White Harbor)
    Wyman Manderly: 242-Present (High Lord of White Harbor)
    Wylis Manderly: 263-Present (Heir to White Harbor) - Wife: Leona Woolfield
    Wynafryd Manderly: 280-Present (Lady of White Harbor)
    Wylla Manderly: 284-Present (Lady of White Harbor)
    Wendel Manderly: 264-Present (Lord of White Harbor)

    House Glover: (High Lords of Deepwood Motte)
    Galbart Glover: 242-Present (High Lord of Deepwood Motte)
    Robbett Glover: 243-Present (Heir to Deepwood Motte) - Wife: Sybelle Glover
    Gawen Glover: 295-Present (Lord of Deepwood Motte)
    Erena Glover: 297-Present (Lady of Deepwood Motte)

    House Forrester: (Lords of Ironrath)
    Gregor “the Good” Forrester: 246-Present (Lord of House Forrester & Ironrath) - Wife: Elissa Branfield
    Rodrik Forrester: 274-Present (Heir to Ironrath)
    Asher Forrester: 277-Present (Exiled Lord of Ironrath)
    Mira Forrester: 280-Present (Lady of Ironrath, Margaery Tyrell’s handmaiden)
    Ethan Forrester: 284-Present (Lord of Ironrath)
    Talia Forrester: 284-Present (Lady of Ironrath)
    Ryon Forrester: 292-Present (Lord of Ironrath)

    House Cassel: (Vassals of House Stark)
    Martyn Cassel: 242-281 (Deceased, killed in fight at Tower of Joy)
    3 Sons (deceased)
    Jory Cassel: 275-Present (Captain of Stark Household Guard)
    Rodrick Cassel: 243-Present (Master-At-Arms in Winterfell)
    Beth Cassel: 278-Present

    The Westerlands:
    Wardens of the West: House Lannister
    Tywin Lannister (Lord Paramount of the Westerlands): 234-Present (High Lord of Casterly Rock) - Wife: Joanna Lannister (deceased)
    Cersei Lannister: 262-Present (Queen of the Seven Kingdoms) - Husband: Robert Baratheon
    Joffrey Baratheon: 282-Present (Prince of the Iron Throne)
    Myrcella Baratheon: 284-Present (Princess of the Iron Throne)
    Tommen Baratheon: 288-Present (Prince of the Iron Throne)
    Jaime Lannister: 262-Present (Member of the Kingsguard)
    Tyrion Lannister: 266-Present (Heir to Casterly Rock) - Wife: Tysha (Former)
    Kevan Lannister (Lord of the Westerlands): 236-Present - Wife: Dorna Swyft
    Lancel Lannister: 280-Present (Lord of the Westerlands, Squire to Robert Baratheon)
    Martyn Lannister: 286-Present (Lord of the Westerlands)
    Willem Lannister: 286-Present(Lord of the Westerlands)

    Notable House Lannister Bannermen:
    House Clegane: (Lords of Clegane’s Keep)
    Gregor Clegane (Lord of Celgane’s Keep): 258-Present
    Sandor Clegane (Lord of Clegane’s Keep & Joffrey’s personal bodyguard): 263-Present

    House Lorch: (Vassals of House Lannister)
    Lorent Lorch: 243-Present (Knight in service to Tywin Lannister)
    Amory Lorch: 244-Present (Knight in service to Tywin Lannister)

    The Vale:
    Wardens of the East: House Arryn
    Jon Arryn (Lord Paramount of the Vale): 218-298 (Deceased, died of unknown circumstances) - Wife: Lysa Tully
    Robin Arryn (Lord Paramount of the Vale): 289-Present

    Notable House Arryn Bannermen:
    House Baelish: (Lords of Midlor Point)
    Petyr Baelish (Lord of Midlor Point & Master of Coin for the Iron Throne): 262-Present

    House Royce: (High Lords of Runestone)
    Yohn Royce (High Lord of Runestone): 240-Present
    Robar Royce (Heir to Runestone): 277-Present
    Waymar Royce (Member of the Nightswatch): 278-298 (Was killed north of the wall by unknown entity)

    The Riverlands:
    Lord Paramounts of the Trident: House Tully
    Hoster Tully (Lord Paramount of the Trident): 238-Present (High Lord of Riverrun) - Wife: Minisa Whent (deceased)
    Catelyn Tully (Lady of Winterfell): 258-Present - Husband: Eddard Stark
    Robb Stark: 282-Present (Heir to Winterfell)
    Sansa Stark: 285-Present (Lady of Winterfell)
    Arya Stark: 287-Present (Lady of Winterfell)
    Brandon Stark: 288-Present (Lord of Winterfell)
    Rickon Stark: 292-Present (Lord of Winterfell)
    Lysa Tully (Lady of the Vale): 260-Present - Husband: Jon Arryn (deceased)
    Robin Arryn (Lord Paramount of the Vale): 289-Present
    Edmure Tully (Heir to Riverrun): 264-Present
    Brynden “Blackfish” Tully: 243-Present (Lord of Riverrun)

    Notable House Tully Bannermen:
    House Frey: (High Lords of the Crossing)
    Walder Frey (High Lord of the Crossing): 209-Present
    Stevron Frey (Heir to the Crossing): 233-Present
    Ryger Rivers (Bastard of the Crossing): 235-Present
    Walder Rivers (Bastard of the Crossing): 258-Present
    Lothar Frey (Lord of the Crossing): 263-Present
    Roslin Frey (Lady of the Crossing): 281-Present
    Various other unnamed children

    The Reach:
    Wardens of the South: House Tyrell
    Luther Tyrell (Lord Paramount of the Reach): 227-269 (Deceased, died in hawking accident) - Wife: Olenna Redwyne
    Mina Tyrell (Lady of the Arbor): 246-Present - Husband: Paxter Redwyne
    Horas Redwyne (Heir to the Arbor): 274-Present
    Hobber Redwyne (Lord of the Arbor): 274-Present
    Desmera Redwyne (Lord of the Arbor): 277-Present
    Mace Tyrell (Lord Paramount of the Reach): 247-Present (High Lord of Highgarden) - Wife: Alerie Hightower
    Loras Tyrell: 275-Present (Heir of Highgarden & The Reach)
    Margaery Tyrell: 280-Present (Lady of the Reach)

    Notable Tyrell Bannermen:
    House Tarly: (High Lords of Horn Hill)
    Randyll Tarly (High Lord of Horn Hill): 243-Present - Wife: Melessa Florent
    Samwell Tarly: 281-Present (Heir of Horn Hill)
    Talla Tarly: 282-Present (Lady of Horn Hill)
    Dickon Tarly: 284-Present (Lord of Horn Hill)

    House Florent: (High Lords of Brightwater Keep)
    Alester Florent (High Lord of Brightwater Keep): 221-283 (Deceased) - Wife: Melera Crane
    Melessa Florent (Lady of Horn Hill): 250-Present - Husband: Randyll Tarly
    Samwell Tarly: 281-Present (Heir of Horn Hill)
    Talla Tarly: 282-Present (Lady of Horn Hill)
    Dickon Tarly: 284-Present (Lord of Horn Hill)
    Ryam Florent (Lord of Brightwater Keep) - 224-286 (Died falling from horse)
    Selyse Florent (Lady of Dragonstone): 259-Present - Husband: Stannis Baratheon
    Shireen Baratheon (Heir of Dragonstone): 288-Present
    Axell Florent (High Lord of Brightwater Keep): 260-Present
    Imry Florent (Lord of Brightwater): 265-Present

    House Redwyne: (High Lords of the Arbor)
    Runceford Redwyne (High Lord of the Arbor): (Deceased)
    Unnamed Male Redwyne: (Deceased)
    Paxter Redwyne (High Lord of the Arbor): 247-Present - Wife: Mina Tyrell
    Horas Redwyne (Heir to the Arbor): 274-Present
    Hobber Redwyne (Lord of the Arbor): 274-Present
    Desmera Redwyne (Lord of the Arbor): 277-Present
    Olenna Redwyne (Dowager Lady of*Highgarden): 229-Present - Husband: Luthor Tyrell (deceased)
    Mina Tyrell (Lady of the Arbor): 246-Present - Husband: Paxter Redwyne
    Horas Redwyne (Heir to the Arbor): 274-Present
    Hobber Redwyne (Lord of the Arbor): 274-Present
    Desmera Redwyne (Lord of the Arbor): 277-Present
    Mace Tyrell (Lord Paramount of the Reach): 247-Present (High Lord of Highgarden) - Wife: Alerie Hightower
    Loras Tyrell: 275-Present (Heir of Highgarden)
    Margaery Tyrell: 280-Present (Lady of the Reach)

    Dorne
    Princes of Dorne: House Martell
    Doran Martell (Prince of Dorne & Lord of Sunspear): 249-Present
    Trystane Martell (Heir to Dorne): 283-Present
    Elia Martell (Princess of the Seven Kingdoms): 257-281 (Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing) - Husband: Rhaegar Targaryen (deceased)
    Rhaenys Targaryen: 278-281(Princess of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Aegon Targaryen: 280-281 (Prince of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Oberyn Martell (Prince of Dorne): 258-Present - Paramour: Ellaria Sand
    Obara Sand: 272-Present (Bastard of Dorne)
    Nymeria Sand: 275-Present (Bastard of Dorne)
    Tyene Sand: 277-Present (Bastard of Dorne, Ellaria’s daughter)
    4 other bastard daughters


    THE IRON ISLES

    Lord Paramounts of the Iron Islands: House Greyjoy
    Balon Greyjoy (Lord Paramount of the Iron Islands): 255-Present - Wife: Alannys Harlaw
    Rodrick Greyjoy: 270-289 (Lord of the Iron Islands, deceased, slain by Jason Mallister during the Greyjoy Rebellion in the battle of Seagard)
    Maron Greyjoy: 272-289 (Lord of the Iron Islands, deceased, killed during the Greyjoy Rebellion in the siege of Pyke)

    Yara Greyjoy: 274-Present (Lady of the Iron Islands)
    Theon Greyjoy: 282-Present (Heir of the Iron Islands & Ward of Winterfell)
    Euron Greyjoy: 261-Present (Lord of the Iron Islands)
    Aeron “Damphair” Greyjoy: 262-Present (Member of the Drowned Men)


    ESSO:
    EXILED ROYAL FAMILY: HOUSE TARGARYEN
    Aerion “Brightflame” Targaryen: 194-232 (Prince of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died drinking wildfire)
    Aemon Targaryen: 198-Present (Member of the Nightswatch)
    Aegon V “The Unlikely” Targaryen: 199-259 (King of the Iron Throne, deceased, died in the Tragedy of Summerhall)
    Duncan Targaryen: 224-259 (Prince of the Iron Throne, deceased, died in the Tragedy of Summerhall)
    Aerys II Targaryen: 244-281 (King of the Iron Throne, deceased, stabbed in the back by Jaime Lannister during Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Rhaegar Targaryen: 259-281 (Prince of Dragonstone & The Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, killed in single combat by Robert Baratheon) - Wife: Elia Martell (deceased)
    Rhaenys Targaryen: 278-281(Princess of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Aegon Targaryen: 280-281 (Prince of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Viserys Targaryen: 277-Present (Exiled Prince of the Seven Kingdoms & Head of House Targaryen)
    Daenerys Targaryen: 282-Present (Exiled Princess of the Seven Kingdoms)
    Rhaelle Targaryen: 245-282 (Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, deceased, died giving birth of Dragonstone) - Husband: Aerys II Targaryen
    Rhaegar Targaryen: 259-281 (Prince of Dragonstone & The Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, killed in single combat by Robert Baratheon) - Wife: Elia Martell (deceased)
    Rhaenys Targaryen: 278-281(Princess of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Aegon Targaryen: 280-281 (Prince of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Viserys Targaryen: 277-Present (Exiled Prince of the Seven Kingdoms & Head of House Targaryen)
    Daenerys Targaryen: 282-Present (Exiled Princess of the Seven Kingdoms)
    Daeron Targaryen: 247-259 (Prince of the Seven Kingdoms, died in the Tragedy of Summerhall

    Magister of Pentos: House Mopatis
    Illyrio Mopatis: 240-Present (Magister of Pentos) - Wife: Serra (deceased)

    Dothraki:

    Bharbo: ?-? (Great Khal, Deceased)
    Khal Drogo: 267-Present (Great Khal of the Dothraki)

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    THE RESIDENT GRAMMAR NAZI AdamUpBxtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Virginia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,747
    Threads
    124
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: Adam Up Bxtch Steam ID: adam_up_bxtch
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Points
    3,944
    Level
    39
    Alright so I almost have the first chapter how I want it. There are 3 POVs that will be in the first chapter. Only 2 of those will have a choice for now because one of those characters doesn't really have control of their actions just yet. Instead of waiting until May I may just release this first chapter sometime this week, maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

    Chapter 1 POVs:

    Eddard Stark
    Daenerys Targaryen
    Tyrion Lannister

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Show Me Again, The Power Of The Darkness John Dixon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Making Eugene watch while Rosita and I do it
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,857
    Threads
    57
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Points
    12,357
    Level
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamUpBxtch View Post
    Well I apologize that this took as long as it has. Here is essentially most of the major & minor families that will be the focus of this story, unless of course decisions are alter so new houses from the books/world that are not empathized or explored in the story have a logical reason to appear, then I'll have to most likely make up some characters.

    Present Noble Families & their households (TV Family Tree, Warning ages are not accurate as the TV Universe has changed the age of many of the characters but not given confirmations. Also there are a bunch of changes to the actual families themselves compared to the books. Also a bunch of this is mainly guess work as not even the novels or lore has all the information on every character listed below.)

    Council Position Labels:
    Green - Position is Occupied
    Red - Position is Vacant

    Character Labels:
    Green - Current Head of Their House
    Blue - Heir to their House
    Red - Dead

    <Map Coming Soon>

    Current Year: 298
    Westeros:
    The Iron Throne:
    Royal Family of the Crownlands & Stormlands: House Baratheon
    Robert I Baratheon (Kings Landing): 256-Present (King of the Iron Throne & Lord of the Crownlands) - Wife: Cersei Lannister
    Joffrey Baratheon: 282-Present (Prince of the Iron Throne)
    Gendry Waters: 282-Present (Bastard of Kings Landing)
    Myrcella Baratheon: 284-Present (Princess of the Iron Throne)
    Tommen Baratheon: 288-Present (Prince of the Iron Throne)
    19 other bastards
    Stannis Baratheon: 258-Present (High Lord of Dragonstone) - Wife: Selyse Florent
    Shireen Baratheon: 288-Present (Heir of Dragonstone)
    Renly Baratheon: 277-Present (Lord Paramount of the Stormlands & Master of Laws for the Iron Throne)

    Iron Throne Small Council/Kingsguard/City Watch:
    Hand of the King: Vacant (Previously held by Jon Arryn, Lord Paramount of the Vale, before he mysteriously died)
    Master of Law: Renly Baratheon (Robert Baratheon’s youngest brother)
    Master of Coin: Petyr Baelish (Lord of Midlor Point)
    Master of Whisperers: Varys “The Spider” (Former Slave & Actor from Lys, previously served as Master of Whispers to Aerys II)

    Master of Ships: Vacant (Previously held by Stannis Baratheon who has since fled to Dragonstone following the death of Jon Arryn)
    Grand Maester: Pycelle (Has served as Grand Maester under Maeker I, Aegon V, Aerys II, & Robert I)
    Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: Ser Barristan Selmy
    Other Current Kingsguard:
    Ser Jaime Lannister
    Ser Meryn Trant
    Ser Mandon Moore
    Ser Boros Blount
    Ser Preston Greenfield
    Ser Arys Oakheart
    Commander of the City Watch: Janos Slynt


    Notable Baratheon Bannermen:
    House Dondarrion: (Lords of Blackhaven)
    Beric Dondarrion: 274-Present (Lord of House Dondarrion & Blackhaven)

    House Seaworth: (Lords of Cape Wrath)
    Davos Seaworth (Lord of House Seaworth & Cape Wrath): 249-Present - Wife: Marya Seaworth
    Matthos Seaworth: 276-Present (Heir to Cape Wrath)

    House Tarth: (High Lords of Evenfall Hall)
    Selwyn Tarth: 242-Present (High Lord of Evenfall Hall)
    Brienne Tarth: 266-Present (Heir of Evenfall Hall)

    House Selmy: (Lords of Harvest Hall)
    Ser Lyonel Selmy: 217-259 (Lord of House Selmy & Harvest Hall, Deceased, died fighting in war of Ninepenny Kings)
    Unnamed Male Selmy: 235-281 (Lord of House Selmy & Harvest Hall, Deceased, died fighting in Robert’s Rebellion)
    Unnamed Male Selmy: 257-289 (Lord of House Selmy & Harvest Hall, Deceased, died fighting in Greyjoy Rebellion)
    Arstan Selmy: 276-Present (Lord of House Selmy & Harvest Hall)
    Ser Barristan Selmy: 238-Present (Lord Commander of the Kingsguard)

    The North:
    Wardens of the North: House Stark
    Rickard Stark (Lord Paramount of the North): 236-280 - (Deceased, burned alive by Aerys II Targaryen) Wife: Lyarra Stark (deceased)
    Brandon Stark (Heir to Winterfell): 256-280 (Deceased, executed by Aerys II Targaryen)
    Eddard Stark (Lord Paramount of the North): 257-Present (High Lord of Winterfell) - Wife: Catelyn Tully
    Jon Snow: 281-Present (Bastard of Winterfell)
    Robb Stark: 281-Present (Heir to Winterfell)
    Sansa Stark: 285-Present (Lady of Winterfell)
    Arya Stark: 287-Present (Lady of Winterfell)
    Brandon Stark: 288-Present (Lord of Winterfell)
    Rickon Stark: 292-Present (Lord of Winterfell)
    Lyanna Stark (Lady of Winterfell): 258-281 (Deceased, died at tower of joy in Dorne in a bed of blood)
    Benjen Stark (Brother of the Nightswatch): 261-Present

    Notable House Stark Bannermen:

    House Bolton: (High Lords of the Dreadfort)

    Roose Bolton (High Lord of the Dreadfort): 260-Present - Wife: Bethany Ryswell (deceased)
    Domeric Bolton: 279-297 (Heir to the Dreadfort, died under mysterious circumstances)
    Ramsay Snow: 282-Present (Bastard of the Dreadfort)


    House Karstark: (Cadet Branch of House Stark & High Lords of Karhold)
    Rickard Karstark (High Lord of Karhold): 240-Present
    Harrion Karstark (Heir to Karhold): 269-Present
    Torrhen Karstark (Lord of Karhold): 273-Present
    Harald Karstark (Lord of the Karhold): 275-Present
    Aly Karstark (Lady of Karhold): 282-Present
    House Umber: (High Lords of Last Hearth)
    Jon”Greatjon” Umber (High Lord of Last Hearth): 244-Present
    Jon “Smalljon” Umber (Heir to Last Hearth): 267-Present

    House Reed: (High Lords of the Neck)
    Howland Reed (High Lords of the Neck): 258-Present - Wife: Jyana Reed
    Meera Reed: 283-Present (Lady of the Neck)
    Jojen Reed: 286-Present (Heir to the Neck)

    House Mormont: (Lords of Bear Island)
    Jeor Mormont: 231-Present (Lord Commander of The Nightswatch)
    Jorah Mormont: 254-Present (Exiled Lord of Bear Island) - Wife: Lynesse Hightower (former)
    Maege Mormont: 259-Present (Lady of House Mormont & Bear Island)
    Lyanna Mormont: 290-Present (Heir to Bear Island)

    House Manderly: (High Lords of White Harbor)
    Wyman Manderly: 242-Present (High Lord of White Harbor)
    Wylis Manderly: 263-Present (Heir to White Harbor) - Wife: Leona Woolfield
    Wynafryd Manderly: 280-Present (Lady of White Harbor)
    Wylla Manderly: 284-Present (Lady of White Harbor)
    Wendel Manderly: 264-Present (Lord of White Harbor)

    House Glover: (High Lords of Deepwood Motte)
    Galbart Glover: 242-Present (High Lord of Deepwood Motte)
    Robbett Glover: 243-Present (Heir to Deepwood Motte) - Wife: Sybelle Glover
    Gawen Glover: 295-Present (Lord of Deepwood Motte)
    Erena Glover: 297-Present (Lady of Deepwood Motte)

    House Forrester: (Lords of Ironrath)
    Gregor “the Good” Forrester: 246-Present (Lord of House Forrester & Ironrath) - Wife: Elissa Branfield
    Rodrik Forrester: 274-Present (Heir to Ironrath)
    Asher Forrester: 277-Present (Exiled Lord of Ironrath)
    Mira Forrester: 280-Present (Lady of Ironrath, Margaery Tyrell’s handmaiden)
    Ethan Forrester: 284-Present (Lord of Ironrath)
    Talia Forrester: 284-Present (Lady of Ironrath)
    Ryon Forrester: 292-Present (Lord of Ironrath)

    House Cassel: (Vassals of House Stark)
    Martyn Cassel: 242-281 (Deceased, killed in fight at Tower of Joy)
    3 Sons (deceased)
    Jory Cassel: 275-Present (Captain of Stark Household Guard)
    Rodrick Cassel: 243-Present (Master-At-Arms in Winterfell)
    Beth Cassel: 278-Present

    The Westerlands:
    Wardens of the West: House Lannister
    Tywin Lannister (Lord Paramount of the Westerlands): 234-Present (High Lord of Casterly Rock) - Wife: Joanna Lannister (deceased)
    Cersei Lannister: 262-Present (Queen of the Seven Kingdoms) - Husband: Robert Baratheon
    Joffrey Baratheon: 282-Present (Prince of the Iron Throne)
    Myrcella Baratheon: 284-Present (Princess of the Iron Throne)
    Tommen Baratheon: 288-Present (Prince of the Iron Throne)
    Jaime Lannister: 262-Present (Member of the Kingsguard)
    Tyrion Lannister: 266-Present (Heir to Casterly Rock) - Wife: Tysha (Former)
    Kevan Lannister (Lord of the Westerlands): 236-Present - Wife: Dorna Swyft
    Lancel Lannister: 280-Present (Lord of the Westerlands, Squire to Robert Baratheon)
    Martyn Lannister: 286-Present (Lord of the Westerlands)
    Willem Lannister: 286-Present(Lord of the Westerlands)

    Notable House Lannister Bannermen:
    House Clegane: (Lords of Clegane’s Keep)
    Gregor Clegane (Lord of Celgane’s Keep): 258-Present
    Sandor Clegane (Lord of Clegane’s Keep & Joffrey’s personal bodyguard): 263-Present

    House Lorch: (Vassals of House Lannister)
    Lorent Lorch: 243-Present (Knight in service to Tywin Lannister)
    Amory Lorch: 244-Present (Knight in service to Tywin Lannister)

    The Vale:
    Wardens of the East: House Arryn
    Jon Arryn (Lord Paramount of the Vale): 218-298 (Deceased, died of unknown circumstances) - Wife: Lysa Tully
    Robin Arryn (Lord Paramount of the Vale): 289-Present

    Notable House Arryn Bannermen:
    House Baelish: (Lords of Midlor Point)
    Petyr Baelish (Lord of Midlor Point & Master of Coin for the Iron Throne): 262-Present

    House Royce: (High Lords of Runestone)
    Yohn Royce (High Lord of Runestone): 240-Present
    Robar Royce (Heir to Runestone): 277-Present
    Waymar Royce (Member of the Nightswatch): 278-298 (Was killed north of the wall by unknown entity)

    The Riverlands:
    Lord Paramounts of the Trident: House Tully
    Hoster Tully (Lord Paramount of the Trident): 238-Present (High Lord of Riverrun) - Wife: Minisa Whent (deceased)
    Catelyn Tully (Lady of Winterfell): 258-Present - Husband: Eddard Stark
    Robb Stark: 282-Present (Heir to Winterfell)
    Sansa Stark: 285-Present (Lady of Winterfell)
    Arya Stark: 287-Present (Lady of Winterfell)
    Brandon Stark: 288-Present (Lord of Winterfell)
    Rickon Stark: 292-Present (Lord of Winterfell)
    Lysa Tully (Lady of the Vale): 260-Present - Husband: Jon Arryn (deceased)
    Robin Arryn (Lord Paramount of the Vale): 289-Present
    Edmure Tully (Heir to Riverrun): 264-Present
    Brynden “Blackfish” Tully: 243-Present (Lord of Riverrun)

    Notable House Tully Bannermen:
    House Frey: (High Lords of the Crossing)
    Walder Frey (High Lord of the Crossing): 209-Present
    Stevron Frey (Heir to the Crossing): 233-Present
    Ryger Rivers (Bastard of the Crossing): 235-Present
    Walder Rivers (Bastard of the Crossing): 258-Present
    Lothar Frey (Lord of the Crossing): 263-Present
    Roslin Frey (Lady of the Crossing): 281-Present
    Various other unnamed children

    The Reach:
    Wardens of the South: House Tyrell
    Luther Tyrell (Lord Paramount of the Reach): 227-269 (Deceased, died in hawking accident) - Wife: Olenna Redwyne
    Mina Tyrell (Lady of the Arbor): 246-Present - Husband: Paxter Redwyne
    Horas Redwyne (Heir to the Arbor): 274-Present
    Hobber Redwyne (Lord of the Arbor): 274-Present
    Desmera Redwyne (Lord of the Arbor): 277-Present
    Mace Tyrell (Lord Paramount of the Reach): 247-Present (High Lord of Highgarden) - Wife: Alerie Hightower
    Loras Tyrell: 275-Present (Heir of Highgarden & The Reach)
    Margaery Tyrell: 280-Present (Lady of the Reach)

    Notable Tyrell Bannermen:
    House Tarly: (High Lords of Horn Hill)
    Randyll Tarly (High Lord of Horn Hill): 243-Present - Wife: Melessa Florent
    Samwell Tarly: 281-Present (Heir of Horn Hill)
    Talla Tarly: 282-Present (Lady of Horn Hill)
    Dickon Tarly: 284-Present (Lord of Horn Hill)

    House Florent: (High Lords of Brightwater Keep)
    Alester Florent (High Lord of Brightwater Keep): 221-283 (Deceased) - Wife: Melera Crane
    Melessa Florent (Lady of Horn Hill): 250-Present - Husband: Randyll Tarly
    Samwell Tarly: 281-Present (Heir of Horn Hill)
    Talla Tarly: 282-Present (Lady of Horn Hill)
    Dickon Tarly: 284-Present (Lord of Horn Hill)
    Ryam Florent (Lord of Brightwater Keep) - 224-286 (Died falling from horse)
    Selyse Florent (Lady of Dragonstone): 259-Present - Husband: Stannis Baratheon
    Shireen Baratheon (Heir of Dragonstone): 288-Present
    Axell Florent (High Lord of Brightwater Keep): 260-Present
    Imry Florent (Lord of Brightwater): 265-Present

    House Redwyne: (High Lords of the Arbor)
    Runceford Redwyne (High Lord of the Arbor): (Deceased)
    Unnamed Male Redwyne: (Deceased)
    Paxter Redwyne (High Lord of the Arbor): 247-Present - Wife: Mina Tyrell
    Horas Redwyne (Heir to the Arbor): 274-Present
    Hobber Redwyne (Lord of the Arbor): 274-Present
    Desmera Redwyne (Lord of the Arbor): 277-Present
    Olenna Redwyne (Dowager Lady of*Highgarden): 229-Present - Husband: Luthor Tyrell (deceased)
    Mina Tyrell (Lady of the Arbor): 246-Present - Husband: Paxter Redwyne
    Horas Redwyne (Heir to the Arbor): 274-Present
    Hobber Redwyne (Lord of the Arbor): 274-Present
    Desmera Redwyne (Lord of the Arbor): 277-Present
    Mace Tyrell (Lord Paramount of the Reach): 247-Present (High Lord of Highgarden) - Wife: Alerie Hightower
    Loras Tyrell: 275-Present (Heir of Highgarden)
    Margaery Tyrell: 280-Present (Lady of the Reach)

    Dorne
    Princes of Dorne: House Martell
    Doran Martell (Prince of Dorne & Lord of Sunspear): 249-Present
    Trystane Martell (Heir to Dorne): 283-Present
    Elia Martell (Princess of the Seven Kingdoms): 257-281 (Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing) - Husband: Rhaegar Targaryen (deceased)
    Rhaenys Targaryen: 278-281(Princess of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Aegon Targaryen: 280-281 (Prince of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Oberyn Martell (Prince of Dorne): 258-Present - Paramour: Ellaria Sand
    Obara Sand: 272-Present (Bastard of Dorne)
    Nymeria Sand: 275-Present (Bastard of Dorne)
    Tyene Sand: 277-Present (Bastard of Dorne, Ellaria’s daughter)
    4 other bastard daughters


    THE IRON ISLES

    Lord Paramounts of the Iron Islands: House Greyjoy
    Balon Greyjoy (Lord Paramount of the Iron Islands): 255-Present - Wife: Alannys Harlaw
    Rodrick Greyjoy: 270-289 (Lord of the Iron Islands, deceased, slain by Jason Mallister during the Greyjoy Rebellion in the battle of Seagard)
    Maron Greyjoy: 272-289 (Lord of the Iron Islands, deceased, killed during the Greyjoy Rebellion in the siege of Pyke)

    Yara Greyjoy: 274-Present (Lady of the Iron Islands)
    Theon Greyjoy: 282-Present (Heir of the Iron Islands & Ward of Winterfell)
    Euron Greyjoy: 261-Present (Lord of the Iron Islands)
    Aeron “Damphair” Greyjoy: 262-Present (Member of the Drowned Men)


    ESSO:
    EXILED ROYAL FAMILY: HOUSE TARGARYEN
    Aerion “Brightflame” Targaryen: 194-232 (Prince of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died drinking wildfire)
    Aemon Targaryen: 198-Present (Member of the Nightswatch)
    Aegon V “The Unlikely” Targaryen: 199-259 (King of the Iron Throne, deceased, died in the Tragedy of Summerhall)
    Duncan Targaryen: 224-259 (Prince of the Iron Throne, deceased, died in the Tragedy of Summerhall)
    Aerys II Targaryen: 244-281 (King of the Iron Throne, deceased, stabbed in the back by Jaime Lannister during Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Rhaegar Targaryen: 259-281 (Prince of Dragonstone & The Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, killed in single combat by Robert Baratheon) - Wife: Elia Martell (deceased)
    Rhaenys Targaryen: 278-281(Princess of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Aegon Targaryen: 280-281 (Prince of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Viserys Targaryen: 277-Present (Exiled Prince of the Seven Kingdoms & Head of House Targaryen)
    Daenerys Targaryen: 282-Present (Exiled Princess of the Seven Kingdoms)
    Rhaelle Targaryen: 245-282 (Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, deceased, died giving birth of Dragonstone) - Husband: Aerys II Targaryen
    Rhaegar Targaryen: 259-281 (Prince of Dragonstone & The Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, killed in single combat by Robert Baratheon) - Wife: Elia Martell (deceased)
    Rhaenys Targaryen: 278-281(Princess of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Aegon Targaryen: 280-281 (Prince of the Seven Kingdoms, Deceased, died in Tywin’s sack of Kings Landing)
    Viserys Targaryen: 277-Present (Exiled Prince of the Seven Kingdoms & Head of House Targaryen)
    Daenerys Targaryen: 282-Present (Exiled Princess of the Seven Kingdoms)
    Daeron Targaryen: 247-259 (Prince of the Seven Kingdoms, died in the Tragedy of Summerhall

    Magister of Pentos: House Mopatis
    Illyrio Mopatis: 240-Present (Magister of Pentos) - Wife: Serra (deceased)

    Dothraki:

    Bharbo: ?-? (Great Khal, Deceased)
    Khal Drogo: 267-Present (Great Khal of the Dothraki)
    How long did it take to type all that? Lol. I'm not mocking you, I'm serious.

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    THE RESIDENT GRAMMAR NAZI AdamUpBxtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Virginia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,747
    Threads
    124
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: Adam Up Bxtch Steam ID: adam_up_bxtch
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Points
    3,944
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    How long did it take to type all that? Lol. I'm not mocking you, I'm serious.
    Maybe an hour, the hardest part was just formatting it, not all the information itself.

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    THE RESIDENT GRAMMAR NAZI AdamUpBxtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Virginia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,747
    Threads
    124
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: Adam Up Bxtch Steam ID: adam_up_bxtch
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Points
    3,944
    Level
    39
    Well the first chapter is done. I've been thinking about just releasing it now and seeing what you guys think about the format I'm going with. As the story progresses more POV's will be added accordingly to have more decisions to branch the story out further & different from the original. This story will take longer for chapters to come out (obviously) because decisions will have to be taken into account for almost all the characters involved. I'm gonna be juggling an entire world here have you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. The SpoilTheDead Members Awards!
    By AdamUpBxtch in forum Members Lounge
    Replies: 496
    Last Post: February 25th, 2017, 06:37 PM
  2. Eugene's Cure -- Fire with Fire
    By LostDude25 in forum No Sanctuary
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: October 18th, 2014, 02:06 AM
  3. SpoilTheDead Steam Group
    By Jay in forum General Games Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 5th, 2014, 02:23 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 30th, 2014, 11:51 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2013, 12:53 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.