Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Status

Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ell/100638226/

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was found hanged by a bed sheet in his jail cell early Wednesday, according to the Massachusetts Department of Corrections.

Hernandez, 27, was later pronounced dead at a local hospital, according to a statement released by the DOC.

The statement:

"On April 19, 2017 Aaron Hernandez was discovered hanging in his cell by corrections officers at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley Massachusetts at approximately 3:05 a.m., lifesaving techniques were attempted on Mr. Hernandez and he was transported to UMASS Leominster where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m. by a physician at the hospital. Mr. Hernandez was in a single cell in a general population housing. Mr. Hernandez hanged himself utilizing a bed sheet that he attached to his cell window. Mr. Hernandez also attempted to block his door from the inside by jamming the door with various items. The Massachusetts State Police are on scene and the investigation continues. Mr. Hernandezís next of kin have been notified."

Status
    I can't bring myself to give a shit..o well

Status

So his body count is now 4?

Status
    I'm sure they'll do an autopsy and find out his brain was totally fucked from CET, like Chris Benoit's was.

Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Trying to care at least a little bit...

....Nope, can't do it.

Status
    Oh well. A multimillionaire with a stable, professional career and all he had to do was focus on, you know, not killing anyone. Everything comes crashing down within 4 years. Life comes at you fast.

Status
    THE FIRST & LAST STORM AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

What is it with money and turning those that have vast amounts of it into murderers or/and drug addicts? Could give two shits less about Hernandez I'm just asking a genuine question to my fellow users on here.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by AdamUpBxtch View Post
    What is it with money and turning those that have vast amounts of it into murderers or/and drug addicts? Could give two shits less about Hernandez I'm just asking a genuine question to my fellow users on here.
    Hernandez reportedly had ties to gang related activity when he was recruited by the University of Florida. They didn't care because of his obvious talent. Same goes for Bob Craft and the Patriots when they drafted him. They didn't think it would be an issue. In this case I don't think it's a matter of the money turning him into someone he wasn't before it entered his life. I think fame and money just emboldened him more to think he could get away with anything.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by AdamUpBxtch View Post
    This is what I don't get. It was known since 2007 (according to his Wikipedia) that he had the same type of anger issues that landed him a life sentence without parole. If his family wouldn't or couldn't do it, why didn't his coaches try to get him some help or at least issue consequences for his bad behavior. Once he was drafted into the NFL, why didn't they take a stance, get him into counseling, and hire him a guru and a nanny?

And what the hell? Whenever he got pissed off at anybody after 2010, why couldn't he take a breath, look at himself in the mirror, and laugh it off all the way to the bank? That's rhetorical, as it's obvious the guy had no self control.

I would make such a good rich person....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    Hernandez reportedly had ties to gang related activity when he was recruited by the University of Florida. They didn't care because of his obvious talent. Same goes for Bob Craft and the Patriots when they drafted him. They didn't think it would be an issue. In this case I don't think it's a matter of the money turning him into someone he wasn't before it entered his life. I think fame and money just emboldened him more to think he could get away with anything.
    Looks like you pretty much answered my question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast