Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    543 Post(s)
    Level
    The best part of Fear The Walking Dead is that it doesn't have any source material or previous seasons of amazing quality to live up to. Yeah, the characters can be stoopit sometimes but have you ever watched any zombie/horror movie? most of those characters aren't that smart either. I try to not think of The Walking Dead at all when watching it and just think of it as the greatest b movie horror show of all time (not named Ash vs. Evil Dead or Todd and the Book of Pure Evil) specially since it has a higher budget than than pretty much everything before it. If you like those classic cheesy horror movies and you can separate this from The Walking Dead than you should love it and as I said above it's easier to separate them because it's not based off of anything. Some people have given me shit for liking things in this that I normally would hate on the main show but I have different expectations for different things. Knowing the source material and how great the first 2 seasons were makes it hard to ignore the issues. This show doesn't have that problem because it started off with the bar already being set so low. The main show started with Frank Darabont. lol.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Caught this during Badlands last night, it actually looks decent. The shot of the guy getting stabbed in the head from above...looks good.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    So this is the kill the living indiscriminately season of FTWD? Given those scenes in promo were likely literally the most exciting highlights, and I cannot figure it out, but I will give this show one more shot to not ultra suck... At least I don't have any expectations...

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I found this article today and wanted to share it but I can't make new posts, so I figured I'll just post it here?

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/29/fear-the...dead-3b-video/
    Enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12