Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronx Cheer View Post
    I have no doubt he'll get what he deserves, which won't be much. He was a card-carrying member of the "Groper's Club" which was founded by Mr Trump.
    Actually it was founded by Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    in my mind (which is kind of fucked up I admit) he was no better than a Joseph goebbels in that I would watch abc news this week every fuckn sunday for years and every week they would show Americans 30 to 40 at a time who died that week in Iraq and Afghanistan. While this fat cocksucker sat in his penthouse office trading sex for jobs, promoting freedom fries, and watching with glee while his stocks rose while kids goddamn kids came home dead or missing pieces of themselves. When any of these fuckers go I celebrate
    They all made a pretty profit off it though laughed all the way to the bank.

Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post

- - - Updated - - -

For sure, they had their dalliances @NotAScientist - nobody would deny that - but they never bragged about them.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Level
    For sure, they had their dalliances @NotAScientist - nobody would deny that - but they never bragged about them.

Kennedy groped out in the open (and was drunk most of the time). Not to mention he left a women to drown. Clinton wasn't good at hiding it either and he lied about one incident while under oath.
    I'm pretty sure they bragged about their exploits.

Status
    Threads
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: Don't have one PSN ID: Waste of time XFIRE ID: That would be loser Steam ID: Don't know what that is Raptr ID: Ditto for this Wii Code: None of my friends play wii
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Which again is why I revel when any of these fuckers die. Bush and that scumbag Cheney not only should have been tried for war crimes by lying to the people and starting a false war for profit but when their time comes and that includes daddy bush I'm breaking open the champagne.

Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Level
    Which again is why I revel when any of these fuckers die. Bush and that scumbag Cheney not only should have been tried for war crimes by lying to the people and starting a false war for profit but when their time comes and that includes daddy bush I'm breaking open the champagne.
    Understood - not sure I'd waste champagne on any of them though, and that's not just the Bush/Cheney thieves.

Status
    Threads
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: Don't have one PSN ID: Waste of time XFIRE ID: That would be loser Steam ID: Don't know what that is Raptr ID: Ditto for this Wii Code: None of my friends play wii
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Level
    Understood - not sure I'd waste champagne on any of them though, and that's not just the Bush/Cheney thieves.
    Two words- patriot act that alone warrants a nice bottle of champers when these fuckers go. I only wish it to be painful for em

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Level
    I know he's getting up there in age and has been in the hospital lately, but don't break the champagne out yet. HWBush is in the state today attending a bridge re-dedication.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    in my mind (which is kind of fucked up I admit) he was no better than a Joseph goebbels in that I would watch abc news this week every fuckn sunday for years and every week they would show Americans 30 to 40 at a time who died that week in Iraq and Afghanistan. While this fat cocksucker sat in his penthouse office trading sex for jobs, promoting freedom fries, and watching with glee while his stocks rose while kids goddamn kids came home dead or missing pieces of themselves. When any of these fuckers go I celebrate
    He's no Joseph Goebbels.
    Saying things like that is an insult to the people who actually went through the Holocaust.

Status
    Threads
    Gamer IDs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gia Dixon View Post
    He's no Joseph Goebbels.
    Saying things like that is an insult to the people who actually went through the Holocaust.
    Propaganda is and always will be propaganda when a mother is told that her son is dead by a road side bomb is that not as painful. During the eighties around the time of live aid I had a teacher once try to tell me that in Africa since women had so many children it was just a given that they'd lose some kids to famine I laughed in his face. A Mother's pain is universal. I didn't say hitler I said goebbels for a reason as it was his job to sell the lie. Just as it was Ailes. I was gonna use Riefenstahl originally but I actually thought about it and went with my first choice. I'm not one of these type who go around sayin oh this ones as bad as hitler because that's total bullshit aside from Stalin there nobody in the last 500 years as bad as that. If you were offended I'm sorry. You're about the last person on this forum that I'd want to do that to but I still stand by my comparison. Propagandists of all nations whether they know it or not have used his playbook for the last 87 years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12