Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Offline
    nolite te bastardes carborundorum ImagineDragonsFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    in a blanket burrito, listening to the rain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,937
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Points
    950
    Level
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Who knows if they threatened us..it's not like obama would've told us anyway. We could've gotten plenty of threats from that dick and we just weren't told about it. But I doubt he threatened us considering obama kissed Kim's ass. Just like we were told Isis wasn't a problem and a couple hours later Paris was bombed. Either way you're being nonsensical. We haven't been bombed nor will we be so your argument is invalid

    Yup so lets just push our luck a little bit further because you know, we haven't seen whats it like to be nuked.

  2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Offline
    You Disobeyed Me Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,023
    Threads
    34
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Points
    2,603
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by ImagineDragonsFly View Post
    Yup so lets just push our luck a little bit further because you know, we haven't seen whats it like to be nuked.
    We aren't getting nuked, relax. Even if Kim attempted Trump can easily retaliate. You should be grateful trump is man enough to pull the trigger if necessary. He'll save millions of people despite your hate towards him

  3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Offline
    nolite te bastardes carborundorum ImagineDragonsFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    in a blanket burrito, listening to the rain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,937
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Points
    950
    Level
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    We aren't getting nuked, relax. Even if Kim attempted Trump can easily retaliate. You should be grateful trump is man enough to pull the trigger if necessary. He'll save millions of people despite your hate towards him
    Do you even know what that means? "He'll save millions of people", oh the irony! Lol.

  4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Offline
    You Disobeyed Me Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,023
    Threads
    34
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Points
    2,603
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by ImagineDragonsFly View Post
    Do you even know what that means? "He'll save millions of people", oh the irony! Lol.
    You're so unwilling to see reason. It's unfortunate. Trump doesn't need to worry about the lives in North Korea. He needs to worry about The United States. Get over it already

  5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Offline
    nolite te bastardes carborundorum ImagineDragonsFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    in a blanket burrito, listening to the rain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,937
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Points
    950
    Level
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    You're so unwilling to see reason. It's unfortunate. Trump doesn't need to worry about the lives in North Korea. He needs to worry about The United States. Get over it already

    Reason and you doesn't go well together.

  6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Offline
    You Disobeyed Me Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,023
    Threads
    34
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Points
    2,603
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by ImagineDragonsFly View Post
    Reason and you doesn't go well together.
    You're implying trump should worry about the lives in North Korea..aren't you? Because if so you're still being nonsensical.

  7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,910
    Threads
    599
    Mentioned
    547 Post(s)
    Points
    27,056
    Level
    47
    Relevant:

  8. Back To Top    #38
    Status
    Offline
    Walker ZombieGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    Threads
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    137
    Level
    4
    North Korea wouldn´t start a war, as crazy as he is KJU is just playing the game that his father and grandfather played, so he would do the same: nothing. The thing is DT as POTUS, I do believe that there is at least 1% of probability of him pressing the red button first just because he feels like it or because someone told him, nobody really knows him. At the end USA vs NK is not the problem, the thing is Russia and China reaction.

  9. Back To Top    #39
    Status
    Offline
    Demon of War whargoul's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    402
    Threads
    13
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Points
    465
    Level
    12
    I'm worried about everything anymore. This world is turning to shit. At least there is still Taco Tuesday, I guess until the nukes drop.

  10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Offline
    Comfortably Numb Special_K's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,848
    Threads
    85
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Points
    1,469
    Level
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    I'm not worried. Lil Kim is known for his Napoleon syndrome. If he did try anything, I'd be genuinely surprised. What's beyond ridiculous is all the Dims and Liberals that are calling Trump's words harsh. LOL I get what @SnuffVille is saying. A lot of people, including people here, complain that he's too soft on Russia and Putin, that he does nothing. So when he steps up to another country threatening ours, well then he's too tough, he's a bully and a big meanie.
    I understand this but its not accurate. The left's response is not that he is being too "tough," it's that his wording is irresponsible. I personally wouldn't call his words harsh - just completely non-presidential and rather inarticulate. There is a certain tone one expects from a respected world leader when it comes to these kind of scenarios regarding potential nuclear war with dictators. Spoiler alert - it's not "locked and loaded" and "fire and fury." Lol. No, those are the titles of bad action movies. So of course the dimwits in this country love it because it makes Trump look "tough."


    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    As for me, I don't agree with everything Trump says or does, but I prefer a president that actually stands up for America and wants to defend our country. If that makes him so awful then so be it. If we were attacked, all of the ones bitching about him would be grateful he's at least trying to defend our country and its allies... or maybe not. I'm pretty sure they'd all find something to complain and whine about if we were attacked and Trump had our military defend us.
    Can you please explain to me, in the context of North Korea, how this president "actually stands up for America and wants to defend our country" and what that even means?

    He talked a big game during his election about defending America - but what has he actually done to deserve such accolades?



    As for North Korea...I just hope this asshat doesn't say or do anything further to provoke unnecessary nuclear war. I mean, yes, Kim would likely do this crap anyway because he's a fucking crazy egomaniac just like . . . oh wait. Fuck, we are so dead.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Worried
    By finlay in forum Carol
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: March 26th, 2017, 10:12 AM
  2. Article: Yahoo: 'The Walking Dead': Is Glenn a Goner? Here's Why We're a Little Worried
    By TheySeeMeTrolling in forum Season Six
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: March 16th, 2015, 05:14 PM
  3. Replies: 86
    Last Post: October 7th, 2013, 11:07 AM
  4. North Korea
    By mradamt in forum Water Cooler
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: April 15th, 2013, 08:00 PM
  5. What I am worried about
    By finlay in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 24th, 2013, 01:39 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.