Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by crossbow_crazy8469 View Post
    The title is definitely a little misleading....

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-...Reedus-AMC-Fox

There's one thing I want to comment on. The article mentions about how Carol & Daryl may get together this season. I don't know how I feel about that. I never really "shipped" them because I think of them as really good friends/family. BUT the more I think about it, they're what the other needs & deserves in a mate.
    Downside:: Carol/Daryl sex scene. Upside:: To get to that sex scene, Daryl may actually take a shower!
    I agree they are what each other needs, and are each other's person. The show has made it clear how very close they are. It would make sense for them to be together.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by colorbars View Post
    Is this the same site that had a big article about how the showrunner supposedly confirmed there'd be a new gay romance between two major characters this season, only for the article to talk about Jesus/Aaron in the comics? They love their click bait.
    Probably. It's also the same site that had the article stating that Maggie looks about "ready to pop", but won't give birth in season 8. Maggie isn't even showing yet so that tells us all we need to know about their observational skills.

Quote Originally Posted by JWizzyFoShizzy View Post
    Yea that ship sailed a long time ago lol. I'm pretty sure Carol's gonna make sex with Ezekiel.
    Carol and Ezekiel seems to be pretty much a done deal at this point. And, really, it is the only thing that would make sense now. Daryl has shown time and time again that he is not romantically or sexually attracted to Carol. Or any woman for that matter. At this point, the only thing that makes sense for Daryl is that he is either gay or asexual.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    Daryl has shown time and time again that he is not romantically or sexually attracted to Carol. Or any woman for that matter. At this point, the only thing that makes sense for Daryl is that he is either gay or asexual.
    Yeah, I don't think they'll ever give him a love interest. I keep seeing people speculating about Daryl/Rosita happening and I just... don't see it. They've gone 7 seasons without giving him a love interest of any kind, can't see them starting in season 8.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JWizzyFoShizzy View Post
    Yea that ship sailed a long time ago lol. I'm pretty sure Carol's gonna make sex with Ezekiel.
    I wonder how Toban is going to take that? LOL

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnifeGuy View Post
    I wonder how Toban is going to take that? LOL
    It would be nice if the writers would spend even 30 seconds on Tobin's reaction to Carol showing back up, but most likely, they won't.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Meh. I hope this season is better than the last. I am on the edge of just not caring about the show anymore.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    It would be nice if the writers would spend even 30 seconds on Tobin's reaction to Carol showing back up, but most likely, they won't.
    Tobin will be dead soon, so it won't matter what he thinks or feels. Red shirts gotta be red, right? Haven't seen anything to suggest that Ezekiel and Carol will hook up, or even feel anything sexual for each other, but Carol and Daryl are definitely each other's person, which is stronger than sex, so I don't care if they hook up or not.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    Tobin has been busy fighting walkers at ASZ with Rick and Michonne. It doesn't look like Carol has been anywhere near ASZ since the war started so they probably haven't talked.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    Probably. It's also the same site that had the article stating that Maggie looks about "ready to pop", but won't give birth in season 8. Maggie isn't even showing yet so that tells us all we need to know about their observational skills.

Carol and Ezekiel seems to be pretty much a done deal at this point. And, really, it is the only thing that would make sense now. Daryl has shown time and time again that he is not romantically or sexually attracted to Carol. Or any woman for that matter. At this point, the only thing that makes sense for Daryl is that he is either gay or asexual.
    Daryl has shown that he is incredibly attached to Carol in every way and she to him, and their story has been going on throughout the entire show, so that is what makes sense. Carol has not shown any attachment to Ezekiel at all.
    Maybe Ezekiel and Daryl will become a couple and surprise us all. :)

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gia Dixon View Post
    Daryl has shown that he is incredibly attached to Carol in every way and she to him, and their story has been going on throughout the entire show, so that is what makes sense. Carol has not shown any attachment to Ezekiel at all.
    Maybe Ezekiel and Daryl will become a couple and surprise us all. :)
    I never said there was no attachment. I said that Daryl has shown that he is not romantically/sexually attracted to Carol. That's not the same thing. Daryl and Carol are very good, platonic friends - and always will be. But for romance, it has been established that Ezekiel is romantically/sexually attracted to Carol. Carol chose to move to the Kingdom and fight by Ezekiel's side - even leading his regiment. The majority of Carol's filming for season 8 has been with Ezekiel and the Kingdom so it does appear that Carol is continuing to choose to live at the Kingdom and fight by Ezekiel's side. I think the only scenes she has with Daryl are the ones from the premiere with Morgan and Tara - it doesn't appear that they filmed any other scenes together in 8A. Daryl was teamed up with Rick for a while and then spotted with Morgan, Michonne, Tara, and Rosita - currently, it's believed that he's filming with Dwight. Carol has been with Ezekiel - and Gimple has said their stories are intertwined this season. The evidence is pointing towards a romance developing between Carol and Ezekiel so that is what makes the most sense to me at this time. Carol being in a romantic relationship with Ezekiel will not change her friendship with Daryl in any way.

I think Daryl is obviously either gay or asexual so I could see him being attracted to Ezekiel - the man is extremely sexy after all. But I haven't gotten that vibe - and I don't see much point in it since they've already established that Ezekiel is attracted to Carol - so I think it's unlikely. If they go with Daryl being gay, I think Jesus would be more likely there because they have indicated that he is attracted to Daryl. But it seems most likely that they will go with Daryl being asexual and not pair him with anyone romantically.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast