Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Rick was born a man, yet identified as a woman (took hormones for awhile, dressed the part in his free time while holding a front in conservative Georgia), then during his hospital stay changed back into a man... He never went through with the operation, Carl came from frozen sperm... This will all be highlighted in Kirkman's upcoming backstory. I would love it if show Carol went after Richonne, I could ship that if it ends in suicide by walker...

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHerbs View Post
    I think Rick was born a man, yet identified as a woman (took hormones for awhile, dressed the part in his free time while holding a front in conservative Georgia), then during his hospital stay changed back into a man... He never went through with the operation, Carl came from frozen sperm... This will all be highlighted in Kirkman's upcoming backstory. I would love it if show Carol went after Richonne, I could ship that if it ends in suicide by walker...
    Me thinks u have been spending too much time watching the Kardashiens.... Call me Caitlyn??? wait...what would Rick's transgender name be? The beard just kills the chick vibe...AL did wax his chest tho so u may be on to something...lol!

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    Just trying to keep the comic "relevant" here, something out of left field is the spark it "needs"... Rick was quite partial to the name Rachel, Rachel Grimes, the transgender deputy from Georgia... had a nice ring to it but he knew it would never truly work... He liked the name Pat, after Pat Garrett, Rick thought he should have been a woman then maybe he wouldn't have shot Billy the Kid in the back of the head... But when he met Patricia and watched her release murderous prisoners and have sex with Axel during a large battle... that dream died... He then felt tainted having taken her blood in a time of crises... alas, the inner turmoil...

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    some young lady in the letters column a few issues ago told him he excluded lesbians and she was offended

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHerbs View Post
    Just trying to keep the comic "relevant" here, something out of left field is the spark it "needs"... Rick was quite partial to the name Rachel, Rachel Grimes, the transgender deputy from Georgia... had a nice ring to it but he knew it would never truly work... He liked the name Pat, after Pat Garrett, Rick thought he should have been a woman then maybe he wouldn't have shot Billy the Kid in the back of the head... But when he met Patricia and watched her release murderous prisoners and have sex with Axel during a large battle... that dream died... He then felt tainted having taken her blood in a time of crises... alas, the inner turmoil...
    The lack of Kirkman creativity has made a writer out of you...lol!!!
    @neonbelly....please dont tell me Kirkman is that soft bc he never excluded any special interest group whatever he missed in the comics he covered in the TV show and vs verse!!!!

Just write a compelling story and all interest groups will be better off!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123