1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopChop View Post
    Is it just me or did anyone else notice the actor who played Eddie, the doc who operated on Proctor John? A TWD character who should be easily recognizable.

He was not mentioned on Talking Dead. I thought perhaps he would be a good first guess as to the mystery crossover person as the FTWD world precedes the TWD world.

I'll just leave it right there for now. Have at it, homies.
    I remember the actor from an episode of Friends... he went on a date with Phoebe and told her that he wrote erotic novels for children. =P

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter De Blanc View Post
    He reminds me of Negan but without all the over the top bombast and showmanship that is Negan

This guy isn't going out of his way to try and convince you he's a badass, he lets his actions speak for themselves.

I find it odd how much more well organized the bad guys are than the good guys. Both Negan and John have developed functioning sustainable communities, whereas our hapless heroes always have to scrape to survive. It's taken Rick and friends like 8 seasons to find a home that they might not completely destroy, and Madison and her children are like the Angels of Death as they come across and summarily wreck every single community they've been a part of.

Really makes you wonder who the real bad guys are sometimes.
    I don't wonder. The relative prosperity of the Saviors and Proctors is based on extortion, slavery, terrorism and murder. Madison and her group have no wish to destroy anyone; it happens in order to get them to move on and for dramatic purposes. Even Madison, Daniel and Victor are saints compared to Negan and Proctor John. The high road is harder than the low road.

I agree that John is much more terrifying than Negan, because he seems more real. Plus he doesn't talk too much. The cartoon character Negan isn't scary at all.

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Sad how good FTWD double episode season premiere was 10x better than TWD season premiere... I am seeing allot more hate than usual

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Level
    Sadly, after a few really great episodes, this finale was a let down for me. Most of it was just boring. Troy's death was so not satisfying. And all the dream sequences. Eh. Gimple style. Both episodes could have been more interesting.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopChop View Post
    Read my post right above yours.

Dunno where you got Brad Pitt from anything I posted, but I'm sure he loves you, too.
    Never answered, but I was joking at the fact that James Legros is known for being a Brad Pitt lookalike, it's even joked about on his imdb page.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234