Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #51
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    As good as it is to see people who have done bad things being exposed, I'm a little concerned that the "big names" like Spacey and Louis are going to draw attention away from the less publicly known Weinstein's of the industry who have the real power.

2. Back To Top    #52
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Level
    I am concerned by the fact that people are being tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. On one hand, I am inclined to believe the victim(s), but OTOH, I am wondering if it is right to destroy the career and a person's reputation based upon claims that may not be substantiated or have little evidence. It is so easy given social media, and the availability of 24 hour news, for accusations to spread widely.
    I guess all we can do is listen to the stories, look for a pattern of behavior and any similarities to draw our own conclusions.

3. Back To Top    #53
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Our current president, got a HUGE pass as well! Does "grab them by the pussy" ring a bell? Lol
    IMO most of these public figures are creeps. I wouldnt trust any of them.

4. Back To Top    #54
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Level
    Don't forget Bill Clinton's pass. He was on trial while President over Paula Jones

5. Back To Top    #55
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    Don't forget Bill Clinton's pass. He even was on trial while President over Paula Jones
    Yes, we can go on and on and on. Regardless of political affiliation or ideology , they're all creeps.

6. Back To Top    #56
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Level
    Next up
    The John Travolta masseuse sexual assault scandal has resurfaced.
    http://radaronline.com/videos/john-t...police-report/

7. Back To Top    #57
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Indelible View Post
    Yes, we can go on and on and on. Regardless of political affiliation or ideology , they're all creeps.
    It's one of the last things that is bipartisan!

Let's not also forget our Pussy-grabber-in-Chief's wonderful remarks re: Miss USA:

"Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

Elected by 53% of white women... Way to send a message, ladies!

In all seriousness, since all of Hollywood's creepers are falling down, why not this guy? Why isn't there a focus on the person currently in the white house?

And that senator from Alabama -- the one who had sex with and/or fondled 14 year old girls when he was in his 30s -- MAY STILL WIN THE SENATE SEAT.

What the fuck Alabama?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/can-roy...a-senate-race/

8. Back To Top    #58
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Level
    Tom Sizemore is next along with the ongoing accusations against GHW Bush.

And then there's France trying to legalize consensual sex with 13 year olds.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/child-sex...105241781.html
    Twice in recent weeks, French courts refused to prosecute grown men for rape after they had sex with 11-year-olds because authorities couldn't prove coercion. Amid public horror, the government is drafting a bill to say sex with children under a certain age is by definition coercive.

9. Back To Top    #59
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't know what is going on in the world. How is all of this going on for years without more complaints or police reports? There is definitely a seedy underbelly to life.

As for that guy in Alabama, I don't know what to think. At first, I thought it was a smear campaign, then there were more accusers and allegations and I thought, "well he's a guilty pervert". I felt the woman who spoke up yesterday came across as trustworthy but today I was reminded that Gloria Allred represented a woman who claimed Hermain Cain sexually assaulted her the stories are very similar. Cain had more than one accuser, too, and looks like some of his issues were settled out of court so make of that what you will. I really don't know what to think anymore.
    Link tot he article about the Herman Cain case https://www.washingtonpost.com/sharo...=.147a9f268caa

I don't see how this guy can actually take a senate seat without sharing it with these accusations forever, and of course, if there is proof he did these things he will have to vacate the seat anyway as is only fitting , and to deal with potential legal issues. What a sh** show.

10. Back To Top    #60
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Level
    Next up David Alcon, who is running for Congress and has been arrested for stalking a woman and leaving threatening messages.
    No mention if he's dropped out of the race or not.
    http://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/...alcon/4667991/
    It's not the first time Alcon has faced a stalking accusation. He pleaded guilty to similar charges in 2008 but when he completed his probation, those charges were dismissed.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast