1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level

Rick's Capture This Week/ Negan Bottle Ep Next Week?

Rick is likely about to have some VERY BAD luck! (I understand this falls a tad more under "speculation" but that sub-forum isn't very active. Didn't realize how many fans are gone. Smh)

Here we go:
    Being the yearly "Comic Con" trailer normally ONLY has clips up to episode 4, MAYBE ep5 at times, I take it that very soon, RICK will likely be KIDNAPPED by the Scavengers/Heapsters and stripped naked and put into that storage container!!!. (watched a detailed video and it is def him, and also his eye peeping out of the hole in the container in the junkyard confirmed it, the clips went by VERY quickly in the trailer).

Assuming the Garbage People get him and want to turn him in for a reward, just like Morales wanted to do.

Also, the "episode 5 synopsis" online sounds ALOT as if it will then break away from "Rick & Co" and into a potential "Negan Origin- Bottle Episode"! Although, if no bottle episodes this season, maybe Negan will tell tidbits of his past to Gabriel while they are trapped together (being an article confirmed season 8 would tackle bits and pieces of Negan's history). I think it will be for the entire "Who is REALLY the bad guy here" morality questioning going on.

Morales already called Rick a "Monster" as if the Savior's see them as being the true Villians.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm avoiding spoilers, so idk what's going to happen next episode. But from the ending scene of Monsters, it looks to me like Rick is going to visit the GPK with his photo album. I hope he's not going to try to show them the Polaroids to convince them to join him and that's what leads to his capture. That would be beyond stupid if that's how it plays out. Instead of giving them another chance, the junkyard should be one of the outposts to be wiped out. It's time to take out the trash!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Dee View Post
    That would be beyond stupid if that's how it plays out.
    Given the last few year's writing and character development, that means this will be exactly what happens.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by whargoul View Post
    Given the last few year's writing and character development, that means this will be exactly what happens.
    I hope you're wrong, but I fear you're right.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Rick getting capture again will turn a lot of viewer off. It's bad enough that they haven't killed Negan yet, but if Rick gets capture how will they explain Negan not killing him right away.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Level
    Every fuckin season , every fuckin character it's always the same - CAPTURED!!! No other show in tv history has there been this many people being taken hostage every goddamn season.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Every fuckin season , every fuckin character it's always the same - CAPTURED!!! No other show in tv history has there been this many people being taken hostage every goddamn season.
    yeah its pathetic. its like a footnote for them

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    You would think that with less people in the world, kidnappings would be down.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Problem Child Hook Line and Sinker's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    It really does seems like they are going to try to portray both sides of the war as innocent--leading up to the stupidest decision of all time--Rick sparing Negan. Dear AMC: the way you portrayed the Saviors for the last two years literally makes it impossible for them to be anything other than scum who deserve total annihilation.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah, I totally agree. What totally fucking stupid plotline! Let's get dumb Rick to go to the Heapsters / GPK / Scavengers camp and show them some damn pictures, so that maybe they will feel that they picked the wrong side in the war and change over to Rick's side. Hmmm. How is that fucking going to work out? Seeing how Jadis sold them out before, shot Rick point blank (how he survived that wound in the apocalypse without medical intervention / treatment and antibiotics, I have no idea), and began mowing down Alexandrians before making a stealthy exit. I just don't know? I sit here perplexed? REALLY? The writers must feel that the fans are just mindless idiots to buy this shit. I mean, come on. That is nowhere near logical. They are enemies through and through. They are aligned with the Saviors and most likely will sell Rick out to Negan if he is captured. Pretty stupid in my book. I am with Daryl! Use the damn explosives! My wrath before my mercy! The hell with them, this is WAR! "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women." I would have Jadis and Co. "assuming room temperature."