Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level

POSSIBLE SPOILERS - Is Rick 1 Day Behind Current Events?

The "speculation" sub-forum is pretty dead, so posting here, being by the ending of tonight's episode, I assume that Rick being held captive was for atleast 2 days or so, and the reason no one answers on the walkies, his snipers are dead, and the sanctuary appears to be empty with all Vehicles gone (which I first thought he was just seeing how all of the walkers were inside but likely not the case), all hell has broken loose the night before, or the night approaching for Rick!

(Anyone else think that was gonna be a well known character who was upside down on the ladder with his left caught and being eaten by walkers, being that is Gabriel's Comic death!)

I have a feeling Rick will come back to Alexandria to find something VERY shocking!
    They have killed 100 or so Savior's, and tried to kill Negan, so no way he goes easy on them.

Oddly, Gabriel is sick (or possibly Dead once 8x08 shows how the Savior's handle the issue), and I don't want to dive into any "Spoilers" here, but it's odd that "his church" out of all places is a focal point in some finale spoilers, hoping 1-2 select people will not be hiding there... Or they leave one there and then it's too late, it'll be terrible if so!

Although, the preview is vague so wondering if it's ONLY Carl, Michonne, Judith, and redshirts are at Alexandria... and Daryl, Rosita, and Tara elsewhere, or not? I assume that clip is from early in the episode. Likely an episode that will jump around alot.

One good thing, likely a day before these events transpire, Aaron and Enid are headed to Oceanside, and I REALLY hope the women there have a cache of Rifles they had hidden!!!

- - - Updated - - -

On a final Note, the way Jadis is so obsessed with sculptures and seemed as if she wanted to make a Rick Grimes Costume of his flesh (being they took pics, did a drawing, and then brought a walker to kill him), and the way they keep putting spiked masks on walkers, it makes me think without a doubt now that they will become "the Whisperers", especially, the biggest sign will be if they turn on Rick after they realize the Sanctuary isnt surrounded, for fear of being killed if Ricks group finds then again as he promised them would happen!

Also, anyone notice the camera ALWAYS shows that exact type of formation they go into when Jadis is talking, and once the speech is over, they all wonder around all confused and bumping into each other kinda like Walkers do?

Makes me think once we see the Whisperers as a full group, they will take that same symbolic formation, seen from an ariel view kind of like an Easter Egg before the reveal.

Foreshadowing at it's finest here guys!!! She will be making walker masks in no time, it's more clear now then ever!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Well if spoilers are right GPK all die so... yeah

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    The GPK people apparently die. Jadis on the otherhand is unknown. She could become a whisperer, but her group definetly wont.

Yes Rick is currently behind everyone else because he was a hostage by his own dumb mistakes.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah.... highest rated series on tv (for now) and the fucking timeline is unknown after 7 goddamn episodes. Way to go amc. The first rule of storytelling is telling the fuckin story and these jackasses can't do it.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Level
    I think you may be right. Good thinking. It makes a lot of sense!

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah, Rick being a day or so behind makes sense. It's gay, but it makes sense.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Also, notice when Rick ripped off that masked Walker's head (attached to the Stick), when she was face to face with it on the ground, that was the first time we've seen Jadis legitimately scared!

I can see her putting heads on pikes to scare away others if this is Alpha, and her getting the idea from that moment (or if she see's the sanctuary aswell). As when Rick first ripped it off it actually looked like a head on a pike, and most people use things that they fear as reference to scare others.

These days, this show doesn't do random things that aren't for the purpose of foreshadowing and furthering the plot, especially the near 5 minute segment of her taking pics and a guy drawing Rick, all for the purpose of a "Rick Grimes Sculpture", OPPOSED to her taking the pics to give to Negan to show that Rick was captured like it first appeared... When Winslow 2.0 was unleased to kill him, it was clear that wasnt what was happening at all.

This will be the lady who starts making walker masks in the future (Alpha), and if I'm wrong, maybe we will see a Rick Grimes Sculpture one day in this show's final episode ever as some sort of payoff/meaning for that. (Lmao)...

As we all know though, nothing squeezed into the precious 42-45 mins of this show is meaningless as of the past few seasons/ Gimple era. It's all foreshadowing for future events, especially something so mysterious.

I bet capturing Rick to obtain his face will be a goal for the Whisperers eventually, maybe they'll wear the faces (or partial faces) of the ones they kill, opposed to putting then on pikes.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Level
    Another silly random Whisperer theory....

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Yeah.... highest rated series on tv (for now) and the fucking timeline is unknown after 7 goddamn episodes. Way to go amc. The first rule of storytelling is telling the fuckin story and these jackasses can't do it.
    dont watch westworld

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by peopacolypse View Post
    dont watch westworld
    Big difference is Westworld is well acted with actual writing and direction. Add the fact, not once has Ed Harris head tilted out of frame. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast