Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    This will be the lady who starts making walker masks in the future (Alpha), and if I'm wrong, maybe we will see a Rick Grimes Sculpture one day in this show's final episode ever as some sort of payoff/meaning for that. (Lmao)...

As we all know though, nothing squeezed into the precious 42-45 mins of this show is meaningless as of the past few seasons/ Gimple era. It's all foreshadowing for future events, especially something so mysterious.

I bet capturing Rick to obtain his face will be a goal for the Whisperers eventually, maybe they'll wear the faces (or partial faces) of the ones they kill, opposed to putting then on pikes.
    That is a cool thought, that they were prepping to make a skin suit out of Rick. Kind of reminds me of the Simpson's episode where Mr Burns wants to make a dog suit, with his "See my vest" song.
    The idea of them wearing the faces of dead characters is cool too, if we're speaking main characters. I mean, how freaky would it be for say Eugene to die, then see his face in the show for another two seasons on a prominent Whisperer. Would they owe him royalties? Haha.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    Hummmm I don't see the GPK's as the whisperers, I don't buy it. But I think your theory is better then the ones out there saying Madison will be Alpha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by F1R3H4WK View Post
    That is a cool thought, that they were prepping to make a skin suit out of Rick. Kind of reminds me of the Simpson's episode where Mr Burns wants to make a dog suit, with his "See my vest" song.
    The idea of them wearing the faces of dead characters is cool too, if we're speaking main characters. I mean, how freaky would it be for say Eugene to die, then see his face in the show for another two seasons on a prominent Whisperer. Would they owe him royalties? Haha.
    That would be horrifying!!!!! This gives me chills!!!! That would be all kinds of fucked up to see anyone of TF's face on someone after they're killed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12