Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level

A Walking Dead Fashion File Makeover

A serious question! Snarky answers welcome. Am I the only one dismayed by how shabby everyone is looking? By shabby, I mean, Ricks boots look like they need to be put out to pasture (duct tape will barely fix them), the disgusting sweaty button down shirts that could stand up by themselves. When the group first showed up to Alexandria, Aaron and Alexandrian company looked like an LL Bean advert, now they all look like poop pie. I get they are at war but since they are talking it to death why not use that fabulous 100% five finger discount and loot a REI, Bass PRO Shops or even just a Goodwill. It says something when only F Gabriel, Simon, Gregory and Ngan (kind of ) look presentable. Yes I am being shallow but if I ever survived a real zombie apocalypse, after food, water and a gun or 10 I would be wearing Macy's, everyday. Why has Alexandria gone from preppy to poopy? I literally have no good, or coherent debate right now but this vain complaint, any thoughts and remember, they talk about the war so much surely there is some place they could replenish these items...have fun, don't be mean. How would you makeover these guys.

DR Martens, Dickies, and Duluth Trading Co ( from someone's closet)

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Or better yet, armor! It shouldn't be too hard to make honestly, a bit leather there and here. At this point, they should really cover their body with material that walkers wouldn't be able to bite through.

I'm not saying to run around like in metal armor fallout style but jeez, there's gotta be some type of protective clothing these guys can take notice of and maybe put it on themselves?

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Level
    Because they're in the middle of a war and are busy trying to stay alive?

nothing else on the show makes sense either.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Level
    This show has a thing for muted earth tones

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Level
    Considering they're constantly sweating like a group of nuns at a cucumber farm, how about some leggings, sport bras and ballet skirts? The mesh skirt keeps you from sweating too much and will also keep the mosquitoes at bay. Also from now on, they should all use pogo sticks to jump over groups of walkers. They're just fashion accessories of course, and come with the outfit.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Haircuts and shaves all around

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Long hair seems like such a hindrance in this world; it can be pulled and used against you, it impedes vision, and I'm sure it smells like shit after months of no washing.
    My big question is how in the holy fuck did Negan's leather jacket get cleaned that fast? Leather absorbs so it's not like someone just wiped the guts, blood, poop, entrails etc off and handed it back to him. That jacket would be toast. The Eastern European Jism has soaked into the fibers.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    Who cares. If you're worried about how you look in the apocalypse then your priorities arent straight.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Level
    They ought to be using this:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeTomahawk View Post
    Long hair seems like such a hindrance in this world; it can be pulled and used against you, it impedes vision, and I'm sure it smells like shit after months of no washing.
    My big question is how in the holy fuck did Negan's leather jacket get cleaned that fast? Leather absorbs so it's not like someone just wiped the guts, blood, poop, entrails etc off and handed it back to him. That jacket would be toast. The Eastern European Jism has soaked into the fibers.
    Especially when they were in Georgia. I had long hair for a few years when I was going through a teenage punk/metal phase, and it was a huge pain in the ass. I would be chopping that shit off ASAP.

It should be functionality over form when it comes to the apocalypse. If you smell like shit, people and animals, etc, are going to notice you. I can't go more than a day without a shower, so I don't know how I would function. You could always jump in a lake or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast