Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    It's no secret that I love Michonne, but it just seems beyond the pale of reason for her to never have mentioned a daughter at the same time she was confiding in Carl about Andre. However with this show, anything is possible.

Anyway, isn't the author of that article notorious for his numerous clickbait stories?

It would be more believable for Michonne to be pregnant than any of the other options mentioned.
    A Richonne pregnancy won't work since the baby will be even younger than Judith. Reading your comment made it occur to me that she may not have mentioned a daughter possibly because she doesn't know if she is dead, unlike Andre, kind of keeping the hope alive. Of course, her daughter would have to somehow find her way to VA/DC which would be quite a coincidence. There is that mystery helicopter though, and Michonne was at a refugee camp so her daughter could have been swept up in an escape. Crazy.

I guess they can do whatever they feel like stretching the story to accommodate.

ETA: Also, I am assuming the daughter would have been with Michonne, totally possible that she was with someone else and survived.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    A Richonne pregnancy won't work since the baby will be even younger than Judith. Reading your comment made it occur to me that she may not have mentioned a daughter possibly because she doesn't know if she is dead, unlike Andre, kind of keeping the hope alive. Of course, her daughter would have to somehow find her way to VA/DC which would be quite a coincidence. There is that mystery helicopter though, and Michonne was at a refugee camp so her daughter could have been swept up in an escape. Crazy.

I guess they can do whatever they feel like stretching the story to accommodate.

ETA: Also, I am assuming the daughter would have been with Michonne, totally possible that she was with someone else and survived.
    I've always thought the same thing about Andre ~ and there have been a few theories floating around that Andre might indeed be alive. What Michonne observed could've been someone else.

Maybe I misunderstood the article, but seems like it meant replacing Carl in an emotional sense ~ as in another young person to love, not necessarily age-wise. The famous TWD time jumps could take care of some discrepancies.

Besides, I somehow have a feeling that Henry is being groomed to "replace" Carl as the young kid of the show. Not as a part of the Richonnith family necessarily, but just as a youthful presence overall.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Level
    Wait what? Who the fuck is Henry

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Wait what? Who the fuck is Henry
    He's the kid who Ezekiel was putting to bed, Benjamin's little brother. He's played by the RL brother of Madison Lintz aka Sophia.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_(Kingdom)

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    I like Henry, and he seems to be the kind of kid to survive. He wanted to go to battle with Carol, but given the propensity for killing off children on this show I don't think he'll replace Carl in Rick's life. I can see him being in Carol's though.
    I am really annoyed that Judith has become the bastard at the homecoming. Rick was a devoted father to her at the prison. He and Carl both were in deep grief when they thought she was dead. Carol did everything she could to keep Judith alive and the scene in which Judith is reunited with Carl and Rick after Terminus was meaningful. Now Rick is whining that she wasn't "his" and everyone acts as if Rick should just give up when Carl dies. Why? Rick is happy with Michonne and Judith is adorable. And conveniently out of the way most of the time.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    He's the kid who Ezekiel was putting to bed, Benjamin's little brother. He's played by the RL brother of Madison Lintz aka Sophia.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_(Kingdom)
    Perfect example of how horrible this show is. that fuckin kid is so inconsequetial after the 3 mins of total screentime what does he matter. Jesus Christ that fuckin Aaron's boyfriend was dead after 3 seasons .....I still can't remember his name. Goddamn michonnes been on for 6 years I don't think she had more than 4 lines this season. Lol my general rule is. If I gotta check a wiki for names the writers aren't doin their jobs.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Level
    It doesn't matter how many lines or scenes someone had (or didn't have) for them to be considered important in the hearts of fans...

Carl had a history with other characters, and he's irreplaceable.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Level
    They can't unfuck the show at this point. Bringing in a child that Michonne never had before would only turn more people away. They can't follow everything in the comic.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ View Post
    http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/...order-elodie-/

I wish that I could've put the strike out on perfect in the headline but I couldn't. This is the shittiest idea to fix the carl debacle ever.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Michonne suddenly remembering that she have a kid after 8 whole season will be worst then the idea then Carl getting kill because of some unknown guy want to free walkers. How would they begin to explain why Michonne never mention having a child? It wouldn't work. Bring in New character at this point is really not going to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12