Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1739 Post(s)
    Level
    This sucks.

3. Back To Top    #83
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    What did she even say? Just like James Gunn, nobody reposts the tweets in the articles.

4. Back To Top    #84
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ View Post
    What did she even say? Just like James Gunn, nobody reposts the tweets in the articles.
    That's because god forbid anything that's said anywhere might make the pussies who currently have their little soapbox that's called a phone, get upset and cry if their precious virtues are offended. After all the real world is made up of sunshine and rainbows with absolutely nothing offensive anywhere. Now if you'll excuse me I just saw a broken flower and I have to sit and weep for its injustice.

5. Back To Top    #85
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    570 Post(s)
    Level
    This is fukt. This whole thing has been a disaster. This was supposed to be a good thing for Roseanne fans who have long wanted to see the show return and the whole thing ends with them killing off her character 1 season in. Roseanne Conner is a legendary television character and you are fucking up everything just to make a quick buck. I'm not saying they have to continue the show with Roseanne but it's really fucking shitty to not only write her off but to then kill her off permanently just to make it worse and to do it like she's nothing and never meant anything to the show. Like, you could have just written her off but you'd rather go in the most extreme direction you could possibly go in. I get not wanting to continue the show without her even if I strongly disagree with it BUT at least respect the character and even Roseanne Barr for what she's done for the show. You don't have to like her politics but at the end of the day everything they have right now is only because of Barr and Barr was nice enough to let the network to a spinoff. She could have held those characters hostage (because she owned them) but she didn't want to see them all lose jobs because of her so she gave up the rights and they repay her by killing off her character? That's fucking cruel. They are just kicking her while she's down now and doing it after she just did something good for them.

I do like that Goodman has refused to throw her under the bus in all the interviews so far unlike the other actors who are living in their houses off the money Barr made them. I like that he refuses to throw all these years of their friendship away just because she made a mistake. Loyalty is such a rare thing in Hollywood.

6. Back To Top    #86
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Rumor has it that her character is going to die from opioid overdose.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.